Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63427 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Afey(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Pluse992 post=89265284]Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?

Go and confess and apologize to her.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Ed12(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2020
There is no two ways about it..you went too far abeg!! With the annoyance wey you take pour the goat HOT WATER, you fit kill am if you get hold of am... Thats too much for the poor animal...Las Las Dem fit clean the mess of the animal at your window, can the damage you cause it be undone??

Relax your mind sha, the woman will not do you any harm. But be ready to hear swear from her every time she sees the goat�, even some neighbours go follow swear for you...

Best thing is find a way to cajoule the woman into believing it was a mistake even if you know she will not believe you..just make sure you made mention are the culprit. Others wise..you fit dey hear things wey you no go like for a very long time.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Ceazario: 3:10pm On May 10, 2020
������������������� wickedness you. U never chichumchin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2020
You didn't kill the goats soo
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by davillian(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2020
Goat that I will kill,eat and pay her the money....
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by KEMISTR3(f): 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

She should have kept the goats behind her own window then.
She is a trouble maker.

Surely they shall gather but their gathering is not for you. No fear joor.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by TruthHurts100: 3:24pm On May 10, 2020
You run comot from Lagos because of witches, you con pack go Ota for Ogun State grin grin grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by joinnow: 3:24pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Can you afford to buy the goat then buy it and call Nairalander to celebrate with u joor. Malee go come down.
Next time get those old tiger batteries like 4 and place it near your window.they will not visit u again.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Torg77: 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

She knows it's you. Lol she's just shouting rubbish to scare you. Don't admit anything
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by thymm: 3:45pm On May 10, 2020
joinnow:

Can you afford to buy the goat then buy it and call Nairalander to celebrate with u joor. Malee go come down.
Next time get those old tiger batteries like 4 and place it near your window.they will not visit u again.
Please explain the tiger battery trick
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

Okay.
thank you
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by oodua1stson: 3:53pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

iku lere ese grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by oluxy(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
shamsin6300:
Put your trust on God
Abi u de doubt ur faith ne? grin

Do u mean na God say make him pour hot water on the goat?

You guys need to understand the secret of the Lord, don't think u go ahead n do ill stuff then u say put ur trust in the Lord, no. God doesn't operated that way.

Have u forgotten law of harvest?
The only thing is, he should ask for forgiveness from God, and prayer to God to touch the woman's heart to let go or forget the matter.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by mira4u: 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
grin grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 4:02pm On May 10, 2020
Amazingmmg:
thank you. Let's chat on WhatsApp I'll send u a mail so you can forward your number

Thanks and I'll really appreciate you

Is that ok with you?
Okay, I guess.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 10, 2020
SpecialAgent:

During my NYSC there is this particular goat that always comes into the corpers lodge, infact if you mistakenly leave ur door open, e go enter ur room. na so one Sunday morning, d goat came spoil our food. We caught it, slaughtered it & enjoy some nice peper soap. Not only did owner do spiritual bullshyt, he even bought police but thier is no evidence to prove it to the police. And all the corpers refused to be intimidated. Na so d owner learn him lesson grin

Personally I even eat people's chicken when they come into my area to disturb me. But that's me

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

Okay, I guess.
thank you.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by enochogaga(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2020
Those calling u wicked up n down, they are the one wicked not u, becos they will do the worst if it was them, it is not them smelling the goat pee and pop, that is why they call u name.
My bro if Na me, I kill the goat and do pepper soup and trow away the rest, n nothing will happen.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by lhordspy: 5:07pm On May 10, 2020
chia!!! motor don gam your egugun!!!
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Fairview1: 5:08pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

grin grin

Chill bro! Nothing will happen to you.

Those incantations means nothing, absolutely nothing except when you begin now to think about it. Your mind and spirit will then start convincing you about how real it is.

And remember, you will always attract energy that's in harmony with your thoughts. If your thinking tells you its possible that those incantations will work for you, definitely it will work. But if doesn't, then it won't. So you have the choice to decide!

Be brave and nullify every thought of you being harmed. Those powers are not real Abi you don see where oyinbo fall for jazaman? Its because they don't think jazz thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by joinnow: 5:16pm On May 10, 2020
thymm:
Please explain the tiger battery trick
You know those tiger batteries with paper cover
Just get any used one
Tire off the paper
Then place at the places near your window.

Goat will avoid the place henceforth.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by CuteYvonne777: 5:31pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2020
no need na ERAN IYA OSOGBO BI THAT
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 10, 2020
Una no go kill person with laugh here grin grin grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Ibroseun01(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
Tell an elderly person around to accompany you to apologise, after that just pray to God nothing will happen to you....
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Observer1: 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
She has already got you,since you're afraid, those things has no power of their own,but they however use your own mind to work against you through fear.

The word of God always say fear not,because they know that fear is the greatest enemy nothing more.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by MicaiahOgorry06: 6:42pm On May 10, 2020
Yes! Your confession to the owner of the goat is very important. The Bible in Acts 24:16 says: "And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men." The first thing you'll do is to ask God for forgiveness and then look for one or two elderly person to follow you to the woman's house in other to confess what you did to her goat, ask for her forgiveness and do proper restitution immediately. Then after one or two days, you make your case official to her in the presence of at least a witness that you wouldn't want her goat sleeping at the back of your window again.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Mikymiky0(f): 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
Wickedness + wickedness =?
You will see the answer soon
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by engrchykae(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
What you did is against mother nature and the complainant is invoking judgement.
Ask God for forgiveness as the point one of nature then ask the owner for forgiveness.
Some of you do anyhow not knowing that for any action,there is a corresponding repercussion
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Kokaine(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

It is very wrong to chasetise any living thing with hot water or fire.

Rosullulahi saw forbade Muslims from chastising by fire. And we are adviced to cool our cooking waters before throwing it away to avoid burning the insects of the earth.

A woman was sent to Hell fire on account of locking her cat up and not feeding it, nor allowing it freedom to eat from the provisions on the earth.

Cruelty to animals is detested in Islam.

So please next time, never pour hot water on animals to avoid the wrath of their Maker.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by BrainRider: 7:52pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Egungun don enter express ���
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by amadgreat: 8:07pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

better go confess to the woman before she take u cure the goat ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.