Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63435 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by vasco01(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?

I shall be waiting for the time when you go turn to goat after she don finish her incantations
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Leonyluiz(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2020
Hahahah, confess and you will be set free.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by LAguy(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2020
Bro you did very bad, but you have learnt some lessons now.
The next thing to do is to call a vet doctor and take it to the woman's house for the goat treatment, buy milk and bournvita join for the goat quick recovery.
Beg the woman and pay all the necessary bill.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by U2ice(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2020
To confess is being brave .
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Jaspaman: 1:16pm On May 10, 2020
Righteousman01:
Those days when your mum will tell you that 'na your anger go kill u' na him dey happen now o

Lol

U wan high im bp bah grin cry
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by kenny160: 1:19pm On May 10, 2020
as i was reading people comment from the front page.. am just laughing people funny ooo...but my sincere advice for you is that you bleeped up to pour hot water on the goat why will you do that, you never complain to the woman before you pour her goat hot water and you dont know is not good to pour dem ordinary water left alone hot water...kindly go and meet the woman and apologise. not coz of anything but is d right thing to do so the woman and the goat can forgive you. and dont forget to tell her what she want also she should build house for her goat..
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by AdemolaA2: 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
hardcore007:
grin grin bros you funny

I swear , I don laugh tire after reading this ...
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
Cruelty to animals in any form or disguise is a wrongful act. In some Western nations, inflicting harm on animals, especially pets, can attract penalties or even jail term. Please confess to the woman who owns the goat and put a stop to such cruel behavior.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by BlongTrendies(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
Eran Iya mi lo so gbo. You are in for it.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Gee64: 1:23pm On May 10, 2020
Go and confess to her.

And suffer the consequence or her juju may hurt you oo
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Cuddlebugie(f): 1:26pm On May 10, 2020
Amazingmmg:
please be my friend smiley
Okay.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by BENEFICIAL12(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
ALL THESE STUBBORN GOATS SEF
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Engrgreg231(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2020
My don't mind her she can't do anything where was she when the goat were messing up your window for those of you who don't know if goat disturb you hmmm you will never eat goat meat
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Gaggii: 1:35pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

If you can get a gallon of palm oil, a black goat, one bottle of schnapps, a bottle of sanitizer, a pack of gloves, a pack of nose cover...if we can appease the gods with these, I swear nothing will happen to you.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ghettochild4u(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2020
You no do well at all..
Goats don't like water..
U shd have just poured ordinary water...
Now if her jazz catch u now.. Dem go see yoruba people wicked.....
Well I would suggest u apologize to her and appease her.. Buy some schnapps.
As long as she no b landlady. U won't be evicted
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Missyajoke(f): 1:42pm On May 10, 2020
If you can do that to a goat then you're capable of pouring hot water on your fellow human. Better learn to control your anger before it land you in trouble. Beg the woman if possible take the goat to a veterinary doctor in your center
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Mitchellina123: 1:42pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Eran iya Osogbo
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by orisa37: 1:46pm On May 10, 2020
FUNNY MAN. GO AND CONFESS TO THE NEIGHBOR AND YOUR REPLY IS YOUR REWARD.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Harunabisanti(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
You dey wicked oooo, confess to the woman so that she can forgive u
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by donkossy(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2020
You pour ordinary water, u de fear, if u had killed the goat nko
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by teelady(f): 1:52pm On May 10, 2020
I don't mean to scare you, apologise before your body start to dey peel like say Dem pour you hot water grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Sanchez01: 2:04pm On May 10, 2020
hakeem4:
What you did was really wrong cause you hurt the animal unjustly. But you do not have to fear the woman. every rational human knows charms does not work. she is only trying to put fear in you But it would be good if you tell the woman you hurt her animal
I have seen someone hit with a tiny piece of lengthy material before and the person hit fell and started twitching like a zombie until the other dude was begged and he asked people around to get a pregnant woman to pee on the person he hit with the snake-like piece of cloth. He didn't stop twitching until over an hour when they finally saw a pregnant lady who agreed to pee on him. Science has no explanation for that and I am sure science does not say a thing about a pregnant woman's pee as a remedy for treating 'epilepsy'.

This happened in Lagere, Ile-Ife, in 2012.

When I see comments as yours, I just can't help but conclude that Atheists are either young, bereft of what goes on around them and haven't really seen life or just ignorant of the world they live in.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Mrhonesty: 2:07pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

You shouldn't have done that. Plead the blood of Jesus always.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Josipov: 2:09pm On May 10, 2020
Proverbs 26:2 says;
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.
In your own case there's a cause so the curse will very likely come upon you.
Why? And what's the cause?
1. You didn't complain to your neighbor in the first place.
2. You poured hot water(haba), instead of a harmless cold water on the animal.
3. You kept mute and didn't admit to the crime done.

SOLUTION
very simple, go and confess.
Then collaborate/reason with her on how to prevent those goats from causing nuisance in your place.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by gbigbega: 2:16pm On May 10, 2020
Its not a good thing to pour hot water on a goat. its wicked.

Having said that, you two option

1. uphold your Secrecy -- Don't go to her and be ready to face the consequence. The issue is that you may not live to tell the story or may incur a curse upon you that you may not be able to bear. I will not advice you to take this option.

1. Break the Secrecy --The evil that will come out of this is in keeping it secret. When the matter is not exposed, there is greater tendency for her to arm you and no one will know its origin. If she is currently concocting something, she will be invoking her worst. So to make it easier or kill the matter, go to her but dont go alone, the solution is breaking the secrecy of your action. When you go with someone, it will be hard for her to arm you knowing that you are not the only one aware of what happened and her likely reaction. Plead with her and maybe offer to help out. With the secrecy broken, she may forgive you and if she doesn't she may be careful or mild with whatever she was initially intending to do, knowing that other people are aware of the case. To keep quiet is not a good thing o, you fit just sleep and not wake up and no one can trace the cause of death because the matter is not known.

your best shot is to let her know. Again, you need to repent and surrender your life to Jesus to protect you (that wont stop you from going to her though because Jesus requires honesty to be by your side). With Him(Jesus) by your side you can be sure of safety all the time. Be bold and own up.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

You overreacted that's how when I was 15 I used to rear chickens so I had eight females and one Cockrell naso my two yards away neighbors Cockrell go dey intimidate my own sotey my own had to leave house for am I'll go dey suffer dey search for am uppandan till I see am naso the neighbor own go jus relax well for my house with I'm eight babes the thing go dey hurt me bad naso I vex kill my own make dem chop for house I no gree chop from the Stew

This particular neighbor own anytime I see am naso I go dey rage with vex naso one day I jus go buy big bottle of dry gin den catch this Cockrell hold am tight den use syringe draw dry gin pour am inside I'm mouth till e drink am finish.. I com leave am naso the foul run comot for my house later go crash near I'm house.. For like three days I con use style ask my neighbors children of the fowl dem tell me say their father see the fowl dey snore like human being say this thing no be good sign say Las las dem kill the fowl on the third day then burn am with kerosene ad olive oil com even call pastor join say na the pastor even suggest mk dem kill am say na evil.. I laugh die gringringrin;

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by donMIG(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2020
Lolx. Mess up guy
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nyamve1: 2:37pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Pls sir, respect urself na, if u dont have anything read comments. Thank u
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Classicdexy(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2020
See as nairalanders is rushing this tread thinking that the OP don fvck goat... Hehehe

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by xcelentattitude(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

You are wicked! undecided

How did you feel after pouring the water?

You must have felt very good. You deserve anything that comes your way. undecided

Poor goat. cry
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Tapout(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

lol..relax nothing dey happen. I thought u even did worse, like killing it and stocking ur freezer up with its meat for asun grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.