Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63437 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by GideonG(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Go and meet her, tell her you want to contribute in securing a shelter for the goat.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by emotionada: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by bjgurl(f): 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Yes, please
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ninety5: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Laughing my a.r.s.e out
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by AGUBANZE(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2020
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by TreasureTayo(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by nepapole(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eran iya oshogbo.... You are in trouble..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Brave up...kosi inkankan
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by kaziblake(f): 9:49am On May 10, 2020
Yea just apologize to her and tell her why you did that but note,she might request for money sha.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by helinues: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
As long as you are consciously aware of things around you right from now, nohi g go happen
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by gift2xl: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
crackkhaus:
Serve God in spirit and in truth, children of the world will not hear. grin

Small incantations and you're getting jittery.

Next time though, make use of your words by talking to your neighbor instead of overreacting by pouring hot water on an innocent goat.

Tell her you did it, but that it was a mistake as your intention was simply to scare the animal away.

How do I serve him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Faithful4real(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2020
My brother please confess. You committed a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by sisisioge: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Oga move out biko...you shouldn't be made to live with goats urinating at the back of your windows!
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by akure1stson: 9:50am On May 10, 2020
Nigga no wan die or run mad
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2020
grin u wicked sha

but her swearing no go work
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by missimelda01(f): 9:51am On May 10, 2020
You have to be strong for the devil grin

This matter is beyond me grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Hezzyluv: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
yes
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Where in Ogun State?
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by leefino(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Run and tell her u did it to scare the goat.
Also inform her the goats have been coursing u sleepless night that's why u did what u did
Tell her ur sorry and also let her know u don't wannabe see the goats there again.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Donbabaj: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Hot water!!! Haba!!! That's too much on the ignorant poor goat. Please go and confess your sins and apologise otherwise...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Addme: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
It's not as if you regret your actions against the poor animal but you are scared all because the owner is a traditionalist.
You fear jazz pass your inhumane treatment of the goat

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by oshorstan(f): 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Oga go n report yourself. it is d right tin to do
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by prodiG(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Kindly approach the lady and be full of apologies, tell her you did it unknowingly and set things right.

Try as much as possible to win her to your side.

But hope she's not from Ijebu ?
How do you "unknowingly" pour hot water on a goat,? cheesy
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by emotionada: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
egopersonified:
You just reminded me of when I threw dirty water at my landlady's goats while I was in school, not knowing that she was outside. She started complaining bitterly and I told her I was sorry. She said I shouldn't tell her sorry, that I should tell the goats sorry. I started telling goats, sorry, other students came out of their rooms and were telling goats, sorry. It was so funny.

You need to see how whites treat animals. You need to see them crying and emotional as the animal is being operated on.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Iceberg3: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

What effect did the hot water have on the goats?

You should've told her from the onset.
No need hiding,it's not confession,unless you did it to harm them.

Just tell them your reason and apologize,there will not eat you.
It's not too late.

Update us with the latest o. grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by thymm: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
egopersonified:
You just reminded me of when I threw dirty water at my landlady's goats while I was in school, not knowing that she was outside. She started complaining bitterly and I told her I was sorry. She said I shouldn't tell her sorry, that I should tell the goats sorry. I started telling goats, sorry, other students came out of their rooms and were telling goats, sorry. It was so funny.
Spiritual goats, they were probably her coven members

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nnamdinaija(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Neighbor so na you cause burns for my goat body abi cool

No worry my incantation no dey kill person. angry
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Wronggee(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Him dey doubt him faith grin
shamsin6300:
Put your trust on God
Abi u de doubt ur faith ne? grin

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by domaboy1759: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why hot water? U for use the goat do pepper soup invite the woman to come chop so her juju no go affect u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
hakeem4:
What you did was really wrong cause you hurt the animal unjustly. But you do not have to fear the woman. every rational human knows charms does not work. she is only trying to put fear in you But it would be good if you tell the woman you hurt her animal
. cheesy who no go , no know.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by AgroTrade: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
kponkedenge:

You're being superstitious, she's mumbling jargons.....nothing will happen to you. Your action was justified. If you confess, she will feel like a winner.

Please, how is his action justified?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.