Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63433 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
Cant harm you
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
shamsin6300:
Put your trust on God
Abi u de doubt ur faith ne? grin

Having done something wrong. Do you think God will defend a sinner?

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ugolinze123(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2020
grin...you have to be brave brother...nothing do you
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2020
You did the wrong thing. Why didn't you complain to her?
As it is now, go to her and tender your abject apology.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Enyimbamercedes: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
So after you harmed the animal, you are now afraid of the Harm that may befall you?

Enjoy the consequences if any, next time, know that every action has its consequence.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
My testimony:
grin I newly parked into my home thou i hve not laid the interlock hence the gate underneath is accessible by my neighbor goat.

They keep coming in around 1am midnight and leaving the entire place with mess next morning, i decide to wait vigilante and luckily one with heavy tommy came in at dark of the night, with my cutlass and rake i chased these goat round the building for several hours, note; pregnant goat. to the extent this goat gave up and collapse, i have to pour water for the goat to revive, as soon as it gain consciousness, we continued the race back. Brethren in Christ, since then this goat mark my gate NO Access to the fellow goats. They give 20 yards beyond the gate since then. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by kponkedenge(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2020
AgroTrade:

Please, how is his action justified?

Here below...

''I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable''.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
You're a man.
Be brave as you prepare for the worst. cheesy
you're beautiful
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by simplepee(f): 9:57am On May 10, 2020
grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by MightyHand(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2020
Hot water on animal
What if the goat chop your last cup of Garri

You can do worst on human, heartless fellow

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by canDy4eva(f): 9:58am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?

First you were mean...

Haba!

What happened to telling her about it?

The heart of man is indeed mean.

Never do such again, learn to tell people when they hurt you.

Now go and tell her, not because she is incantating, NO but because it's the proper thing to do so that you free your soul.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:58am On May 10, 2020
grin grin How did this make FP?
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 10, 2020
Buahahahahaaaa grin grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Auxilliarytony(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go, but you no wan listen now casala don bust, abegi i no need disturbance.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

But why will you go and rent a room in Animal Farm grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by 24kmagic: 10:01am On May 10, 2020
See what made nairaland's front page?
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 10, 2020
You're not even confessing because you feel bad about how you treated the poor animal but because you're afraid of incantations? Ok... Go and do the needful and apologize but seriously you made me laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by 8stargeneral: 10:01am On May 10, 2020
Then prepare for d worst or even going nake in the market square... she will make you behaves like a goat.

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Yeezus998(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2020
Lol
Let me advise you, just buy the goat from her
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Sterope(f): 10:03am On May 10, 2020
You abused a goat undecided. It is not its fault that its owner is irresponsible.

Pluse992:

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by geladinho1(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2020
[left][/left] shocked
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by kasunday(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go. Follow your heart
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
You're a man.
Be brave as you prepare for the worst. cheesy

Haaaaaa

You be correct agbaya
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by MartinsD12(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

If you can pour hot water to a goat it means you have a heartless mind to kill, your intention is to kill, check your temperament before it lands you in jail for murder

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Theboss100(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2020
egopersonified:
You just reminded me of when I threw dirty water at my landlady's goats while I was in school, not knowing that she was outside. She started complaining bitterly and I told her I was sorry. She said I shouldn't tell her sorry, that I should tell the goats sorry. I started telling goats, sorry, other students came out of their rooms and were telling goats, sorry. It was so funny.

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by holybabayo(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2020
What you did was bad. You should tell her out of guilt, not out of fear of her incarnations.
The woman may all along suspects that you are the culprit and wants you to confess. Her incantations are just noise, they don't have potency. More potent ones are done in secrets and not repeatedly.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by keni2397: 10:07am On May 10, 2020
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Travellerslodge: 10:07am On May 10, 2020
Leave the incantation is she mad you didn’t even eat the goat you are a cool dude. Yes
Pluse992:

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 10, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by AgroTrade: 10:08am On May 10, 2020
kponkedenge:

Here below...

And you think he shouldn't have complained to the owner of the goat before taking any action?
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 10, 2020
egopersonified:
You just reminded me of when I threw dirty water at my landlady's goats while I was in school, not knowing that she was outside. She started complaining bitterly and I told her I was sorry. She said I shouldn't tell her sorry, that I should tell the goats sorry. I started telling goats, sorry, other students came out of their rooms and were telling goats, sorry. It was so funny.

Roflol. You guys will not kill me today ooo... Chai!

You mean you were apologising to a goat ? Buahahahahaaaa.... Did the woman put jazz in her mouth? grin grin
Fear fear people everywhere.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by bluefilm: 10:08am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Guy you too funny o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.