Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets (13812 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Adakintroy2: 7:47pm On May 07, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Virgins are easier to satisfy on bed. They will not require a caterpillar to pass through their tunnel for hours to get the job done. That is why smart guys now date only virgins. Men have nothing to prove to you or anyone.

Aglbeg shut up with your unrealistic expectations.

Date virgin.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Adakintroy2: 7:47pm On May 07, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Virgins are easier to satisfy on bed. They will not require a caterpillar to pass through their tunnel for hours to get the job done. That is why smart guys now date only virgins. Men have nothing to prove to you or anyone.

Abeg shut up with your unrealistic expectations.

Date virgin.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Sharpshoota22: 7:58pm On May 07, 2020
Una even get time to dey comment..look this way pls cheesy

Ankara face masks for sale, 400 naira/mask or 300naira/ 50pcs and above.Other colors available on demand, if u stay within ikorodu, u can collect it directly, if u stay inside Lagos, pay for delivery. We also supply outside Lagos. Whatsap: 0810 six three nine 0741

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by yahoofak(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Loud it girl it's about time someone let all this 1ms guy know where they belong
when your kitty is like ocean, anything that enters won't be felt.

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2020
Amumaigwe:

She can be a virgin, so she can't understand you. Only God knows the mileage.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 07, 2020
Blessinzy:
really?

well for me, I hate sex
Hypocrite
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Asebaba1(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2020
Adefemi404:
A facebook user identified as Ngozi Uju has thrown the social media on fire after she opened up betting on who will satisfy her on the bed. According to her, no man has ever satisfied her, she broke up with all her boyfriends because none was able to satisfy her. She is ready to bet any man who claim to be strong on the bed.

Read her words

"No man born of a woman can satisfy me on the bed. I can last for 1 day nonstop during sex. I have won many bets from men who believed that they are strong, we Placed bet on who will win but in the end, they got exhausted and ran for their lives.

Sometime ago, an American guy placed bet of $3,000, he vowed to kill me with sex. He came to Lagos and booked a hotel, the guy went 3 rounds.......
Read more
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/no-man-born-of-woman-can-satisfy-me-i.html]
Find tree then!
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by emmyboy162(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2020
BlueBanana:
Girls like this make me scared of having a daughter
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Nobody: 12:39am On May 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Loud it girl it's about time someone let all this 1ms guy know where they belong

We, the One Minute Men Association of Nigeria are happy being 1 minute men.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by stormborn28(m): 1:52am On May 08, 2020
Blessinzy:
really?

well for me, I hate sex
and you will tell that to your husband... You need serious banging to reset that mentality
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:44am On May 08, 2020
BlueBanana:
Girls like this make me scared of having a daughter
I'm going through the same thing. Why would you say that about us? Ultimately I Believe ChRiSt will heal me. I hOneStly want to change shocked
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by betonnaira: 6:20am On May 08, 2020
dem go lay down like plank dey form fucking

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Steps185: 7:22am On May 08, 2020
You just dey mouth, you never jam
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Dfynboi: 7:27am On May 08, 2020
Babe is stylishly advertising her prodct#babe na hustler
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by gift2xl: 9:43am On May 08, 2020
Something must kill a man.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Amumaigwe: 10:59am On May 08, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Abeg shut up with your unrealistic expectations.

Date virgin.

If you have lost yours, you only deserve to be a second wife, if ever. You have nothing to offer any man sexually again. Deal with it.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Phenomenal16(f): 11:32am On May 08, 2020
Adefemi404:
A facebook user identified as Ngozi Uju has thrown the social media on fire after she opened up betting on who will satisfy her on the bed. According to her, no man has ever satisfied her, she broke up with all her boyfriends because none was able to satisfy her. She is ready to bet any man who claim to be strong on the bed.

Read her words

"No man born of a woman can satisfy me on the bed. I can last for 1 day nonstop during sex. I have won many bets from men who believed that they are strong, we Placed bet on who will win but in the end, they got exhausted and ran for their lives.

Sometime ago, an American guy placed bet of $3,000, he vowed to kill me with sex. He came to Lagos and booked a hotel, the guy went 3 rounds.......
Read more
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/no-man-born-of-woman-can-satisfy-me-i.html]
..babe u r possessed ....take it or leave it.
U r looking for somebori's son to kill....
Legion!
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Tozic: 2:41pm On May 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:

My darling honey cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by honourjohn: 3:11pm On May 08, 2020
See someone daughter, lawd have mercy. sad
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Dobson43: 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
The girl whose photo is used is an Instagram celebrity. I have forgotten her Instagram handle
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Blessinzy(f): 8:16pm On May 08, 2020
bamidelee:

Hypocrite

Really?
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by john1temitope(m): 1:10am On May 09, 2020
Me am available and I will win your money and still enjoy your pussy
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Eniolakiite(f): 1:15am On May 09, 2020
LOL

Amumaigwe:

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 09, 2020
Olosho
Millenniumlady:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria / Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.