Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,097 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Wat Wud U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wud U Do? (704 Views)

Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? / What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? / Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wud U Do? by godonzoki(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2011
Am @ d verge of breakin my relationship wit a 26 yr old gurl i've bn datin 4 abt 3 months nw. I saw d shocker of my life wen i logged into ha facebook inbox 2 realise dat she is busy talkin dirty wit more dan 15 diff guys on fb. Tellin them dat she cud come c them if they dont mind. In one of d conversations, she wz askin a guy if he likes hairy pussy or shaved ones? If he likes eatin pussy? Etc. I asked ha abt it bt she denied bc i travelled 4 an official engagement but i saved d pages on my fone so i cud sho ha wen am back. Wat wud u guys do if u were in na shoes?
Re: Wat Wud U Do? by alagha: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2011
that is love for you since you are too young in it however, pls take it easy & bear with her because that is facebook for you ,she love you & always love her back with moral advices from your own side. embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Wat Wud U Do? by Omolola1(f): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2011
She mite not mean it, i guess its jxt an internet fling
Re: Wat Wud U Do? by iice(f): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2011
If it's shocking to you, she's being disrespectful to you whether she means it or not.
If she denied it and you have the pages, she's lying to you.
The stress is not worth it.
Re: Wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2011
if she feels the  urge to talk dirty, why cant u be an active participant in this her extreme behaivour. maybe she desires to do it with you and you are a bit uptight.

well, i like freaky ladies o. you can send me her no.  grin
Re: Wat Wud U Do? by Wislet(f): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2011
Talkin dirty and denying it? Wel if her hands wer clean she could hav at least admitted & told u she was kidding. . But hey! Wit up to 15 guys? Wat kind of image is she giving herself? Duh
Re: Wat Wud U Do? by Nakele(f): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
godonz.oki:

Am @ d verge of breakin my relationship wit a 26 yr old gurl i've bn datin 4 abt 3 months nw. I saw d shocker of my life wen i logged into ha facebook inbox 2 realise dat she is busy talkin dirty wit more dan 15 diff guys on fb. Tellin them dat she cud come c them if they dont mind. In one of d conversations, she wz askin a guy if he likes hairy kitty or shaved ones? If he likes eatin kitty? Etc. I asked ha abt it bt she denied bc i travelled 4 an official engagement but i saved d pages on my fone so i cud sho ha wen am back. Wat wud u guys do if u were in na shoes?

FISTLY, WHY WERE U WANDERING AROUND HER FACEBOOK INBOX U BROUGHT IT ON URSELF, VERY WELL SERVED

(1) (Reply)

Love- / 14 Ways To Spice Up Your Valentine! / Why Unconditional Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.