Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless (5787 Views)

Ethnic Character At A Glance - Yoruba Vs Hausa Vs Ibo / Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter / What Really Is The Offence Of Both Tribes To The Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 07, 2020
Bede2u:
Is it Adewale or Adedeji? Skull miner...wake up and smell the coffee

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 6:12pm On May 07, 2020
sweetsell:
This shows the height of the foolishness of an average Igbo like you. We must not all support the disintegration of Nigeria because some foolish Igbo woke desiring that.

I am OK with daily Igbo wailing I prefer that to the disintegration of Nigeria n will support that. I have a choice to that as you have a choice to what you want. What I won't accept is your foolishness to force what you want on me.

Ibo man says he wants to shit so we must all get up and follow him?

If you don't you hate him

Deep down they know they have nothing to say and come up with all kinds of absurdities.

There is no escaping the fact that they were happy when GEJ was in power and took every opportunity to ridicule the Yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

We never heard of IPOB then.

Now they want to pretend that their hatred is about 2015 when in reality it is something they are all breastfed from infancy that they lost the Biafra war because of Yoruba. That is why they voted Tofa against Abiola. Tofa whom no one knew before 1993.
Stella Oduah became a minister and sacked every senior Yoruba insight they think we are ad daft as they are. They talk we act let us see......

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 6:24pm On May 07, 2020
Haramslayer:

The West has used the enormous power of her media to demonize the fight for independence. Even, a casual mention of secession generates so much passion from them. BTW, the issue of Nigeria's division is not something that will happen in parliament. It will be like the CAR, they will keep committing genocide on small communities till it gets to a boiling point when the people, even though not armed like the aggressors, will rise up and resist. Other tribes who are fed up with the genocide of these people will join hands with the minority and resist them. You can see Southerners speaking out for the oppressed people of Southern Kaduna, Benue and Jos.

The unfortunate thing is that the once proud race that built massive empire that span into Dahomey has now been hijacked by area boys from Bourdillon who put peersonal interest above the interest of their people. They now think its OK to look away from genocide because its not our people.
What stops you the Great Igbos having your own media? Before he died Nnamdi Kanu started Biafra Radio are there no Igbo owned Newspapers? You have Nollywood . So you have the means to influence opinion stop blaming the West. The Punch Newspaper is certainly no friend of this government

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by mrvitalis(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

There was peace before 2015 who are you fooling?

Let me refresh your memory to 2011

Kindly tell us what this had to do with zoning?

Ordinarily one should ignore you and your foolish lies but if not answered gullible people might believe you

That thread is a living reminder to the hatred you represent
Is Jonathan igbo
You supported tinubu to deny south west speaker so u can cry wolf

Get lost

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 6:26pm On May 07, 2020
Sunshineg5:
So Yorubas killed 3 million igbos?

In the second world war Germany actually maimed Jews and used them as target practice in Nazi concentration camps but today Germans and Jews are allies.
Everyone that died on both the Nigerian and Biafran side were not up to 3 million.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 6:33pm On May 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Is Jonathan igbo

Get lost

Those spewing abuse on this thread are Igbo

We supported Jonathan with our votes in 2011 so we could " cry wolf " after the election. Buhari did not get 25% in a single Yoruba state in 2011
We did that for exclusive wolf crying rights

That makes a lot of IboSense

Jonathan is not Igbo but why was there no IPOB when he was in power?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by tamdun: 6:35pm On May 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Is Jonathan igbo

Get lost
Open that thread and see how Igbo people hate us, despite the fact that Jonathan won all South West state (except osun), Igbo people were very happy that Jonathan ignored us and when we pay him back during d 2015 election, ur people started shouting betrayal.
Just open d thread and see for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by mrvitalis(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Those spewing abuse on this thread are Igbo

We supported Jonathan with our votes in 2011 so we could " cry wolf " after the election. Buhari did not get 25% in a single Yoruba state in 2011
We did that for exclusive wolf crying rights

That makes a lot of IboSense

Jonathan is not Igbo but why was there no IPOB when he was in power?
Lol how are you sure they are not Jonathan brothers from South south ?

Bros south south is different from South East ..attack south south for anything that has to do with Jonathan leave igbos alone ....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by mrvitalis(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2020
tamdun:

Open that thread and see how Igbo people hate us, despite the fact that Jonathan won all South West state (except osun), Igbo people were very happy that Jonathan ignored us and when we pay him back during d 2015 election, ur people started shouting betrayal.
How are you sure they are not ijaws ? How are u sure ...
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 6:39pm On May 07, 2020
tamdun:

Even in Osun he got the statutory 25% which Buhari did not achieve in any Yoruba state.
I have no apologies for continuing to bring that thread up

IT IS FROM 2011 and gives the lie to all their claims that their hatred is about 2023 or some other concocted stories

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 6:40pm On May 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

How are you sure they are not ijaws ? How are u sure ...
They are probably Ghanaians

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by mrvitalis(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:
They are probably Ghanaians
So go to Accra ...untill u have proof they are ibos don't mention me again

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 6:42pm On May 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol how are you sure they are not Jonathan brothers from South south ?

Bros south south is different from South East ..attack south south for anything that has to do with Jonathan leave igbos alone ....

Lol?

Wait till 2023 you will be laughing on the other side of your face

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 6:53pm On May 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

So go to Accra ...untill u have proof they are ibos don't mention me again

igboboy1:

Haha i like the way OLODOwas are full of self praise. Yesterday was sophistication now it is enlightenment? ezigbo ndi ara ka unu bu

Pre election Yoruba cocaine pusher/god tinubu made mockery of Ijaws saying that Yorubas been having doctors and the likes since 1850's unlike ijaw wey start school yesterday. Well the aftermath proved to us u no need school to win election

Ofe mmanus pleas keep the sophistication, enlightenment and education to una region before una go begin dey enlighten the rest of naija with cocain, dey sophisticate us with tiger marks and teach us failure and mumu dirty habits,

Ka chineke mere unu ebere grin

chino11:

Foolish man, why are you angry with me, why not go and face your useless yorooba leaders that keep taking bribe from the ordinary almajiris to sell you guys out to the highest bidder. Shameless tribe. Its a sin to be yaroba

OkparaIgbo:
Wait didnt a Yoruba man rule Nigeria for 8yrs, This dudes are cursed to be frank how dare them say GEJ is marginalizing them, what did their brother i mean the baboon faced man undecided undecided do for them during the 8yrs.
I have never seen a stupid tribe like the Yorubas, mehn must suck to be that foolish cry cry cry
Keep crying fools, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

chino11:
yorooba marginalization and continued pauparisation is a welcome development to Nigerians, ofcos Nigeria will be a better place minus yoroobas
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by mrvitalis(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

This is a faceless forum ....even me can be a Yoruba boy or hausa ...that's no proof

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by mrvitalis(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Lol?

Wait till 2023 you will be laughing on the other side of your face
North would keep ruling ... nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by maestroferddi: 7:02pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Traditional Tripod? What is that? You exaggerate your importance.
Gentleman Agreement?

Who were the parties and when was this signed
Your psychology is funny because there is no more glaring case of self deception

So the argument is that Yoruba are the biggest obstacle to an Igbo presidency?
The biggest obstacle is the Igbos themselves. Next to that is the Hausa/Fulani who will never let it happen.
The Yoruba position is we are your competitors anytime the position comes south we will compete just like Ekwueme did but if you were not cowards the greater share of your hatred should be for the Hausa/Fulani
Instead you "identify with the aggressor" a pitiable case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Your imagined gentleman agreement is another of your infantile fantasies. There is no Tripod. You are not that important to anyone

Your task is to convince other Nigerians that the can trust you more than the Yoruba.
Surely that is a minor thing for the great Igbo people?
You can continue to relish your delusions but you will invariably have the Igbos to contend with.

We shall continue to be your nightmare till necessity forces you to embrace equity and rationality...
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 7:07pm On May 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Empty impotent words, as if it is up to you

You have NEVER voted for us so why are you telling us that now?

You sided with the north in 1960,1965,1979,1983 and 1993
You have no say and you do not matter

5 % people

You are not in our calculus never were and never will be

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Ikinternational: 7:17pm On May 07, 2020
Madam OP, so sorry for your time.
You thought you could reason with these insufferable nairalanders.
You'll learn today. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 7:17pm On May 07, 2020
maestroferddi:
You can continue to relish your delusions but you will invariably have the Igbos to contend with.

We shall continue to be your nightmare till necessity forces you to embrace equity and rationality...

We are the most rational and strategic group in Nigeria. Presidency might be good for Tinubu, not for Yorubas so that is not my problem.
Largest and dominant economy for the forseeable future. 2nd port at Lekki loading Lagos, refinery loading, Eko Atlantic loading, Fertilizer plant testing
Lagos Ibadan rail loading.
That is what is important to me though I will certainly enjoy a brandy if a Yoruba is president because I know it will make you full of hate.
Rationally I know we will get a better deal from a Fulani or Yoruba president. You have nothing to offer us but like hatred such as displayed here

There is no RATIONAL reason for a Yoruba to support an Igbo we will get a better deal from Fulanis

Also we are not as spiteful as you are so if we are in charge we will not deal with you the way Buhari is.
If you think about it you are trapped between a rock and a hard place

So who is not acting rationally?

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Ikinternational: 7:21pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

We are the most rational and strategic group in Nigeria. Presidency might be good for Tinubu, not for Yorubas so that is not my problem.
Largest and dominant economy for the forseeable future. 2nd port at Lekki leading Lagos refinery loading, Eko Atlantic loading, Fertilizer plant testing
That is what is important to me though I will certainly enjoy a brandy if a Yoruba is president because I know it will make you full of hate.

Us n we master.
Useless man
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 7:23pm On May 07, 2020
I generally ignore nonentities with low self esteem

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Ikinternational: 7:26pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Empty impotent words, as if it is up to you

You have NEVER voted for us so why are you telling us that now?

You sided with the north in 1960,1965,1979,1983 and 1993
You have no say and you do not matter

5 % people

You are not in our calculus never were and never will be

'Don't matter' sure doesn't equate With the time n effort you n your types put on nairaland.

Who's fooling who rubbish man
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 7:32pm On May 07, 2020
maestroferddi:

We are on our lane dreaming sweet dreams. We don't wish anyone nightmares. We are truly blessed
Lagos is overflowing into Ogun etc
Awa o binu Eni kan
Boya awon kan binu wa awa o mo

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Gazzy88(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros the issue with Yorubas and igbos is simple let yorubas obey the zoning agreement ...simple

If u can't do that don't expect peace
Explain your meaning of "zoning agreement" to us. I want to learn.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 7:37pm On May 07, 2020
Gazzy88:
Explain your meaning of "zoning agreement" to us. I want to learn.

This is from 2011

They want you to believe all the hatred they spewed there is because of a phantom zoning agreement

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Gazzy88(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

This is from 2011

They want you to believe all the hatred they spewed there is because of a phantom zoning agreement
Those people disgusts me. I wonder the kinda upbringing they get in the east. So they now want us to support them àbi? Yorùbá never solicited any help from them rather from the north so they should head north if they badly wants the presidency. North can never trust them with power regardless of the alliance they sought. Those people tend to dominate whenever they are in the seat of power and why they do that, I don't know. Obasanjo gave them more appointments than his own people but they wouldn't have done such to us. I can't just wait for them to get their Biafra cos as it stand, we can't tag along. They come to our land, flourish and then call us names for giving them those privileges. The day they realise that Yorùbá are just using them to build up Lagos, that's when they will start going back home. Any time they call Lagos a 'no man's land', I do shake my head in awe of their stupidity. Whether they think Yorùbá will allow them stay back after getting their Biafra, I just can't fathom that. They started the hate which we've been enduring but as it stands, we can't take it anymore. I will rather ally with the North than those scoundrels and lousy neighbors. Oodua a gbe wá oo

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Sammy07: 8:04pm On May 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Sure, North should continue ruling it doesn't stops our development.

You've been supporting North since all these years, what did you gain?

We've been in opposition since all these years, we still gain more than you.

We don't care if we lose 2023 elections, it doesn't stop The North from bringing Federal presence to South West cool

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by maestroferddi: 8:08pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Largest and dominant economy for the forseeable future. 2nd port at Lekki loading Lagos, refinery loading, Eko Atlantic loading, Fertilizer plant testing
Rationally I know we will get a better deal from a Fulani or Yoruba president. You have nothing to offer us but like hatred such as displayed here

There is no RATIONAL reason for a Yoruba to support an Igbo we will get a better deal from Fulanis

Also we are not as spiteful as you are so if we are in charge we will not deal with you the way Buhari is.
If you think about it you are trapped between a rock and a hard place

So who is not acting rationally?
You world will rise and fall with the attachment to Buhari's coat tails.

In the nick of time, you will leave the fool's paradise where the supposition that the world begins and ends with Buhari is the party song...

You are not spiteful yet you gained global infamy in your conduct on Jonathan.

Poor Jonathan! He crossed the red line by choosing against conventional wisdom to allow the Igbos some elbow room.

Certain people threw away the little pretension they had been putting up. They unleashed the
full gamut of their base instincts.

But to what end? Only to feed from crumbs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by prophetmuhammed: 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Fulani's are blessed people and destined to rule Nigeria. God willing we I'll continue to rule.
Allah Akbar!!!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Sammy07: 8:23pm On May 07, 2020
maestroferddi:
You world will rise and fall with the attachment to Buhari's coat tails.

In the nick of time, you will leave the fool's paradise where the supposition that the world begins and ends with Buhari is the party song...

You are not spiteful yet you gained global infamy in your conduct on Jonathan.

Poor Jonathan! He crossed the red line by choosing against conventional wisdom to allow the Igbos some elbow room.

Certain people threw away the little pretension they had been putting up. They unleashed the
full gamut of their base instincts.

But to what end? Only to feed from crumbs...

What have you guys gotten from Voting Northerners since 1960?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by maestroferddi: 8:35pm On May 07, 2020
Sammy07:

What have you guys gotten from Voting Northerners since 1960?
Maybe you should approach us for a tutorial on the management of excitement...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: After Recession, Economy On Stable Growth / Ikonso: Emma Powerful Is Live On Channels Tv / See What Nigerian Soldiers Were Seen Doing During A Journey. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.