Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless (5798 Views)

Ethnic Character At A Glance - Yoruba Vs Hausa Vs Ibo / Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter / What Really Is The Offence Of Both Tribes To The Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by orisa37: 7:08am On May 08, 2020
DON'T THEY HAVE ELDERS TO GUIDE THEM? WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SUCCUMB TO FULANIS INTRIGUES? THEY BOTH CLAIM TO BE WISE, WHERE WILL THEY BE WHEN CHINA SUCCEED IN RAINING CORONAVIRUS FROM OUT OF SPACE?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by orisa37: 7:26am On May 08, 2020
YORUBAS AND IGBOS BREED THE FULANIS IN NIGERIA.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by ProT: 9:18am On May 08, 2020
tatatar:

Every single German...and high ranking civilian are two different statements oga.

Oh! My bad; I allowed a window for folks to dwell more on syntax than the kernel of the discourse - the trivialising of Awolowo's role in Gowon's government, because (in someone's words) hE wAs MeReLy A cAbInEt MeMbEr.

Let me rephrase:
Every (known) mErE cAbInEt MeMbEr of the Nazi government (civilian or otherwise) who was fingered to have played a role in the Holocaust was served justice.
Ponder!
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by ProT: 9:25am On May 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

When the Biafran army aggressed the west which was Awolowos homeland, what was he supposed to do?

Distraction.
I am not here to evaluate what Awolowo should have done or not, it changes nothing.

I'm only concerned about someone trying to trivialise Awolowo's role in Gowon's government, as mErEly A cAbInEt MeMbEr.
You can ask that question to whoever is interested in analysing the choices Awolowo had; I'm not interested in that.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by omonnakoda: 9:46am On May 08, 2020
abu12:
The major problem between IBO and Yoruba is Lagos. the IBO's are trying to claimed or dominate Lagos( the commercial center) from the Yorubas because of their business acumen. they want to control Lagos right from the days of Louis ojukwu, who was a business merchant, Azikiwe try to control it, to the extend he rejected secession plan introduced by awolowo. because he feared awolowo will secede with Lagos. aguyi ironsi also try to control Lagos by implementing decree 34, just to hold on to Lagos. emeka ojukwu also try to invade Lagos during the war, after annexing Niger Delta. And the present generation of IBO youth still see Lagos as no mans land, the day IBO's will have access to sea for their business, that is the day IBO and Yoruba animosity will end.
STOP.

Igbos are TRADERS . What ACUMEN.?

Did they start Shoprirte or DSTV or Glo

People often confused Trading with business. They are not the same thing

Do Igbos manufacture Gala and FanYogo they sell so vigorously
Is Dangote Igbo?,
Are they the one building Eko Atlantic ,the refinery, Lekki Deep sea port, in the electricity distribution company sector where are they
Oil industry services e.g helicopters,. I can go on forever
Bureau de change? Fast food outlets?
Even in trading the most important trading activity in Lagos is food and livestock
Where are they?

The greatest proportion of business in Lagos is in the Capital markets, financial sector,banking, manufacturing
They gave been travelling to Asia for years to load containers and then come back to sell. That is the only business they know.
There are more serious businessmen in Nigeria than those loading and unloading containers
There are more important business people in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Bobonnukwu: 9:51am On May 08, 2020
omonnakoda:

STOP.

Igbos are TRADERS . What ACUMEN.?

Did they start Shoprirte or DSTV or Glo

People often confused Trading with business. They are not the same thing

Do Igbos manufacture Gala and FanYogo they sell so vigorously
Is Dangote Igbo?,
Are they the one building Eko Atlantic ,the refinery, Lekki Deep sea port, in the electricity distribution company sector where are they
Oil industry services e.g helicopters,. I can go on forever
The greatest proportion of business in Lagos is in the Capital markets, financial sector,banking, manufacturing
They gave been travelling to Asia for years to load containers and the come back to sell. That is the only business they know.
There are more serious businessmen in Nigeria than those loading and unloading containers
There are more impor
With all these stories that touch, those "mere traders" keep buying up your fathers lands and properties. New Igbo colonies are now springing up all over Lagos, and your people are been forced into the slums and impoverished hinterlands of Lagos and environs. One small Igbo boy based in Malaysia is now pricing the next available high cost land in Lagos as I'm typing this now grin

I guess the likes of Innoson, Cosachris, Ubah, Elumelu etc who built their brands with little or no government support unlike your brothers are fan yogo manufacturers abi? grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Smoke55: 10:09am On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:
@ emboldened

Did igbos not vote en mass for Obasanjo in 2003 when they could have gone with Buhari and their son Okadigbo

My question to your questions

Did Igbos think Buhari stood a chance against Obasanjo?

Didn't Obasanjo reward igbos by giving them major roles in his administration?

Did Yorubas not vote Jonathan ahead of Buhari and a Yoruba man in 2011.

Did Jonathan not pay us back with insults ?
point Of Correction Jonathan Is Not Igbo,and Again In Politics You Dnt Vote A Candidate Because He Stand A Chance Against His Opponent,you Vote Because Of What You Will Benefit From Your Candidate,,,igbos Voted Atiku Against Buhari In 2019 Despite Knowing That Atiku Had A Little Or No Chance Of Defeating The Incubent Buhari,so Dnt Think That The Igbos Voted obasanjo Against Buhari Because They Had No Choice.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Nobody: 10:10am On May 08, 2020
Bobonnukwu:

With all these stories that touch, those "mere traders" keep buying up your fathers lands and properties. New Igbo colonies are now springing up all over Lagos, and your people are been forced into the slums and impoverished hinterlands of Lagos and environs. One small Igbo boy based in Malaysia is now pricing the next available high cost land in Lagos as I'm typing this now grin

I guess the likes of Innoson, Cosachris, Ubah, Elumelu etc who built their brands with little or no government support unlike your brothers are fan yogo manufacturers abi? grin

You dey mind that fool? All those successful people he mentioned were backed by FG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Smoke55: 10:13am On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Gowon was in charge sir, Gowon had all the power to act differently.

It was a military regime and Awolowo was not a military officer

If Awolowo said anything contrary to what the military wanted to hear, he would have ended up in prison himself.

Awolowo was merely part of Gowon Cabinet.

see How You Are Contradicting Your Self,but You Claimed That The Nzeogwu Coup Was Spare Headed By The Igbos,despite Knowing All This Fact About The Millitary Rule..
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Sunshineg5(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2020
Smoke55:
see How You Are Contradicting Your Self,but You Claimed That The Nzeogwu Coup Was Spare Headed By The Igbos,despite Knowing All This Fact About The Millitary Rule..
Nzeogwu was a military officer.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Sunshineg5(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2020
Smoke55:
point Of Correction Jonathan Is Not Igbo,and Again In Politics You Dnt Vote A Candidate Because He Stand A Chance Against His Opponent,you Vote Because Of What You Will Benefit From Your Candidate,,,igbos Voted Atiku Against Buhari In 2019 Despite Knowing That Atiku Had A Little Or No Chance Of Defeating The Incubent Buhari,so Dnt Think That The Igbos Voted obasanjo Against Buhari Because They Had No Choice.
@ emboldened Lol
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Dedetwo(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

Dendemoron

So what were Biafra soldiers doing at Ore on their way to the same Lagos they wanted nothing to do with?

MoronicInvestigator

Are you always dense in skull? The Biafran soldiers were at Ore while headed to Lagos to kick Gowon out of Lagos. The cowering Yari.ba people did not have liver to tell Gowon and northern region political elites to get out of Lagos.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 08, 2020
ProT:

Oh! My bad; I allowed a window for folks to dwell more on syntax than the kernel of the discourse - the trivialising of Awolowo's role in Gowon's government, because (in someone's words) hE wAs MeReLy A cAbInEt MeMbEr.

Let me rephrase:
Every (known) mErE cAbInEt MeMbEr of the Nazi government (civilian or otherwise) who was fingered to have played a role in the Holocaust was served justice.
Ponder!

One thing you forgot to note is that the NAZIs and GERMANY LOST.

So yes, some of the cabinet members got brought to justice by the VICTORS.

In Nigeria’s civil war however, NIGERIA WON! and to the victor goes the spoils.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Dedetwo(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

When the Biafran army aggressed the west which was Awolowos homeland, what was he supposed to do?

It was the same dumbass west which was Awolowo's homeland that harbored Gowon who had used Yoruba soldiers in Nigerian army to attack eastern region of Nigeria. Nigeria is called shithole in party because of idiotic logics such as the above post.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by ProT: 1:52pm On May 08, 2020
KingJa:

One thing you forgot to note is that the NAZIs and GERMANY LOST.

So yes, some of the cabinet members got brought to justice by the VICTORS.

In Nigeria’s civil war however, NIGERIA WON! and to the victor goes the spoils.

I can attest to you that I am certainly not oblivious of these facts; but that is different from my argument.

I'm not really concerned with whether Awolowo was served justice or not; I am concerned about the trivialising of Awolowo's role in Gowon's government, by referring to him as MeReLy A cAbInEt MeMbEr.

I only drew emphasis on the Jew-Nazi experience, just to point out that anyone who played such a major role like Awolowo, MeReLy A cAbInEt MeMbEr or not, was punished.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by nku5: 2:12pm On May 08, 2020
OP- very simple answer.

1. Azikiwe and Awolowo were very flawed men.

2. The British instigated Awolowo to use tribalism to checkmate Zik's influence in the western region. Zik's pan African wahala and fight for independence really worried them. So while Awo was studying law in the UK they encouraged him to form egbe omo oduduwa
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On May 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

MoronicInvestigator

Are you always dense in skull? The Biafran soldiers were at Ore while headed to Lagos to kick Gowon out of Lagos. The cowering Yari.ba people did not have liver to tell Gowon and northern region political elites to get out of Lagos.

Onuku You earlier told us Biafra had no business with Lagos yet we see their soldiers on the way to Lagos

Below is the letter from ojukwu to Banjo

Republic of Biafra Enugu,
22nd August, 1967.
My dear Victor,
1. For some time now, you and I have been discussing the circumstances that have led to the current and inevitable disintegration of what was the Federation of Nigeria. We have been fully convinced that the aim of the Hausa/Fulani complex has ever been, and will ever remain, the total domination of every other part of what was known as the Federation of Nigeria. It is impossible to forget that the crisis which led to the army take over in January 1966, the coup of the Northern soldiers led by Gowon in July 1966, the wholesale and indiscriminate massacre of the people of what is now Biafra- and, to a less degree,the people of the Mid-West and West, including the Yorubas, were all the direct result of Hausa/Fulani attempt to subjugate and use as tools,the gallant people of Western Nigeria namely the Yorubas. We do not need to remind ourselves of the heavy losses in life and property suffered by the Yoruba people in their fight for justice and freedom during 1965.

3. After clearing the whole question with my Executive Council, I, as the Commander in Chief of the Biafran Armed Forces, have decided to place at your disposal Biafran forces, for the liberation of
Yorubaland on the following clear conditions:-
(i)You will have nothing to do with the Military Administrator in the Mid-West Territory during your sojourn there prior to your move to the West.
(ii)The willingness and preparedness of Biafra to assist any part of the former Federation of Nigeria wishing and willing to liberate itself from the Hausa/Fulani domination, does not in anyway whatever
imply any inclination on her part to compromise her sovereignty or preserve what remains of the defunct Federation of Nigeria. In other words, our sovereignty and break with Nigeria is irrevocable. Nothing must, therefore be said or done by you or any member of the Liberation Army to give a contrary impression.
(iii)Biafra is determined to maintain and safeguard her sovereignty and ensure that her integrity and safety are never again threatened.

(iv)Biafran troops will, after the liberation of the Yorubaland, remain in that territory only for as long as we in Biafra consider it necessary for the Yorubas to consolidate their position and sovereignty against any external threat.
(v)On the liberation of the Yorubaland, you will be appointed as the Military Governor of that territory.
(vi)The liberation of Western Nigeria will be a prelude to the liberation of all Yorubas up to the River Niger and the severance of all connections between the West and the North at Jebba.
(vii)During the period of Biafrans troops’ presence in your territory, all political measures, statements or decrees shall be subject to the approval, in writing by myself or on my authority.
(viii)Should our troops arrive and liberate Lagos, the government of the Republic of Biafra reserves the right to appoint a Military administrator for the territory. Such an Administrator will remain in office until a merger of that territory with Yorubaland is effected by Biafran troops.

(ix)As soon as possible after your appointment as the Military Governor of Western Nigeria and separation of that territory from Nigeria, you and I must meet to discuss:
(a)the duration of stay of Biafran troops in your territory;
(b)the areas and subjects of cooperation between the liberated sovereign states of Western Nigeria, or by what name it may call itself, and Biafra.
4. I do not need to remind you that Biafra regards all Yoruba as friends. As such everything should be done, to ensure the minimum force and loss of life are involved in achieving the objective of liberation.

5. It is essential, in order to avoid misunderstanding or confusion, thatall subsequent requests for support be formally made to me by youin writing
6. Will you please signify in writing, your acceptance of the above conditions so that you may leave for Western Nigeria and lead the army of liberation.

Yours very sincerely,
signed Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu,
Military Governor and Commander in Chief of Biafran Armed Forces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On May 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

It was the same dumbass west which was Awolowo's homeland that harbored Gowon who had used Yoruba soldiers in Nigerian army to attack eastern region of Nigeria. Nigeria is called shithole in party because of idiotic logics such as the above post.

So Ojukwu has a right to attack Yoruba soldiers and Yoruba land but Yorubas dont have the right to attack Ojukwus men

You are really a morron

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Osaze007: 3:28pm On May 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

So Ojukwu has a right to attack Yoruba soldiers and Yoruba land but Yorubas dont have the right to attack Ojukwus men

You are really a morron

Looool that’s why I enjoyed how Awolowo used 3m of them as Suya and sacrificial lamb
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Osaze007: 3:30pm On May 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

Loool no wonder the dumb ass west starved your forefathers and bankrupted your entire middle class reducing them to £20 looooooooooooool
Your generations to come will never forget the gallant Awolowo

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by T9ksy(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are really a morron

I beg to differ o. Uncle dede is not a morron but rather he's afflicted with PTSD as a result of his encounter with the "Black scorpion" on his one and only offensive as a boy soldier in ojukwu's Biafran liberation front. He was only 14 at the time.

To teach him a life-long lesson, the black scorpion deposited his favourite calling card - a bullet in his cranium and ever since, "Prof" dede has been going around like a bad penny, consistently chatting hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by T9ksy(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

You mean, the yorubas were hiding Gowon in Dodan barracks, surrounded by northern soldiers whom he was reluctant to relocate back to their region as was the trend then,
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by BeerParlour: 8:25pm On May 13, 2020
Yobabad:
Just wait the Yoruba e_worriors are coming, the will be here fighting the Igbos and will be busy selling all their land to them.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Haramslayer: 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
stifej:
You don't get your secession by abusing Yorubas online, you push your secession agenda to the national assembly. If you want it, follow the proper channel. I am Yoruba, I have spent all my life in the East, I attended Government College Umuahia, I have Igbo friends, my woman is Igbo. But its not so cool when you keep attacking others. The truth is, an average Yoruba man is busy living his life, he doesn't care about Igbo secession or not. Then Kanu came into the picture with all those uncouth stories about the Yorubas. Live and let love, stop denigrating others, no Yoruba man is preventing you from having your desire country, the Yoruba man you keep insulting is not the national assembly. Follow the right channel, pursue constitutional amendment that will help you achieve your desire goals.

This is were Kanu missed it. Diplomacy is key. I believe he should parley the true Yorubas who know that injustice and inequalities will implode the country.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Dedetwo(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2020
Ndigbo unlike Yari.ba do not vote on the national level due to ethnical or selfish interest. Ndigbo cannot cast their votes because one bent Igbo chap on the ticket. Ndigbo votes on chosen party with like compatible ideologies. Yari.ba only vote if their son or daughter is on the ticket. Only in Obasanjo's first they voted against a presumed son because another preferable son was on the other ticket.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Haramslayer: 2:29pm On May 21, 2020
sweetsell:
Are you saying the mighty Igbos can not singlehandedly fight for it own independence because of afonja media n agbero ?

Pls clarify so others Nigerians can see you beat your chest with nothing to show your bragging is nothing but noise from lazy nitwit that can not save itself except the true mighty Yoruba come to your rescue.

You are shortsighted.

BTW, the Igbos single handedly fought for their independence for three years between 1967-1970, unfortunately the combined might of Russia, Britain and Arab controlled AU ensured that they did not get it.

Nigeria today is a failed country. They come first in all the negative social indices. Today, everyone is crying, including your own people. The Niger Deltas oil is used to develop the North, while their land is polluted. They cant talk again because they missed the opportunity to do so. The NC who were the bulk of the fighting men who during the war are now crying blood. They can no longer defend their women and children. Their lands are taken away, renamed and handed over to people from Chad and Niger. They can not talk much because they lost the opportunity to do so. The West also is not finding it funny, their women are raped and murdered on their farms by herdsmen. When they report at the police stations, they tell them to bury the matter so that they will not lose their jobs if they attempt to arrest the perpetrators. I even herdsmen are mounting road blocks on your highways. Your farmers are afraid to go to their farms.

People are happy living under this kind of condition. The worst of it, someone is trying to challenge the system to reform or dismember if it is not reformable, they say no, that they prefer the situation like this. The people I pity more are the NC and ND people. They have been used, abused and dumped.

It may interest you to know that most of the abandoned federal government properties on the islands are been occupied by some people who look like they are from Chad and Niger, protected by the Nigerian army. Can you in your foolishness not see that these things are wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by Dedetwo(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are really a morron

The mor.on is the person who allows a warlord to sit in his so-called Yari.ba land and use Yari.ba human resources to attack another region yet claim idiotic right of ancestral land to attack.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On May 21, 2020
Dedetwo:
Ndigbo unlike Yari.ba do not vote on the national level due to ethnical or selfish interest. Ndigbo cannot cast their votes because one bent Igbo chap on the ticket. Ndigbo votes on chosen party with like compatible ideologies. Yari.ba only vote if their son or daughter is on the ticket. Only in Obasanjo's first they voted against a presumed son because another preferable son was on the other ticket.

Dendemorron

Can you use your analogy to explain how Yorubas voted in 2011 when a Yoruba son Tunde Bakare was on the ballot with Buhari?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless by pazienza(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
Tranquillity360:
The question should be"why must Igbos and yorubas share the same country.

The best comment so far.

Igbo: We don't want Nigeria

Yoruba: But your Zik refused secession clause

Igbo: Secession clause wouldn't have survived Awo and Gowon decrees

Yoruba: But Ironsi killed Nigeria regions

Igbo: Shows proof of Gowon dissolving the regions with Yoruba support..

Yoruba: Starts showing Igbo pictures of suffering and starving Biafrans as scare mongering tactics

Igbo: Not perturbed, still want Biafra to ensure my children don't share a country with a people who take pride in the starvation of their forebearers

Yoruba: Starts threatening Igbo with another civil war and destruction, reminding him how he lost the first war.

Igbo: Unfazed by the empty threat, still want Biafra.

Yoruba: Fill with anger and venom says, we are not stopping you from Biafra, talk to your law markers and politicians

Igbo: If you don't care about Biafra why then were you trying to blackmail us with secession clause , Ironsi, and then scaremongering us with starvation pics and threats of war

Yoruba: Turns to obfuscation, and starts ranting: Biafra will be landlocked, we will get the SS to hate you and make sure you have no access to the ocean. We will seize all your property in Lagos and Nigeria, you will no longer have access to Nigerian markets, we will deport and tax you to death.

Igbo: Tries to disprove the insinuations that Biafra is landlocked by providing maps and articles on international river treaties. Accepts to concede property in Nigeria if thats what it takes.

Yoruba: Goes on to open multiple accounts claiming to be from SS. Tries to incite SS against Ndiigbo in bid to ensure Biafra would have difficulties with sea access . Claims Ndiigbo marginalized SS in Eastern region and Biafra, claims that Ndiigbo are planning to forcefully annex minorities into Biafra.

Igbo: Provides evidence of Igbo fair dealings with minorities, provides documents on willink commission report, on Eastern region political and appointment positions showing fairness in representation of minorities in the Eastern region government.
Provides evidence that 2/3 minorities would have voted for Biafra should a referendum have been conducted.

The above is the cyclic chronicle of Igbo/Yoruba online squabble.

Yorubas wiill simply not give up in trying to throw in obstacles to Igbo Biafra dreams, yet wants to convince us they don't care about Biafra?
We are more than equal to eviscerate all Yoruba treachery to stop or discredit Biafra.
I forecast that until Biafra is achieved and Yorubas realize their efforts were in vain, they will not stop trying to discredit Biafra agitation by trying to claim that Igbos don't have moral right to want out of Nigeria using secession clause and Ironsi debunked propaganda,as well as trying to paint a gloomy picture of Biafra in bid to make it unattractive to Igbos and force us to drop the struggle, by claiming that Biafra would be landland locked and that Igbos property all over Nigeria would be seized as well as reminding us that our traders scattered all over Nigeria would be deported or taxed to death by Nigeria post Biafra secession.
When this fails to deter the Igbo, they would resort to threats of genocidal war against Ndiigbo.
And as long as Yorubas would not stop in this treacherous behaviour, Ndiigbo will not stop fighting back.

So in essence. Only Biafra actualization will make Igbos and Yorubas friends again. Maybe friends is an overexaggeration, but you get the point.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / Video: See The Bad Millions Of Naira Notes Discovered In A Ware House / 10 Killed, 15 Injured By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.