Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (208480 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by ibkkk(f): 4:17pm On May 20, 2020
omooba969:

@ibkkk,

My sweetest boo grin can we use your witchcraft to cash out please? kiss

Abeg we need to talk...lolgrin

O ya, let's meet in za oza room.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
ibkkk:

My dear omooba969 kiss
You suppose don understand nah wink

Looolll cheesy

Oníse kúse omo kekere. grin

Bawoni nkan, ekú lockdown yì o..smiley
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by ibkkk(f): 5:57pm On May 20, 2020
omooba969:

Looolll cheesy

Oníse kúse omo kekere. grin

Bawoni nkan, ekú lockdown yì o..smiley

Isekuse is my hobby fah! smiley
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2020
ibkkk:

Isekuse is my hobby fah! smiley

Lol grin

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Jaika(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2020
I just discovered this thread and you guys are really funny. Some really weird experiences noted here tho. Anyway cheers to the weirdos and the people who know them

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Loveknitting: 7:26pm On May 21, 2020
DedeNkem:
Someone I knew was f*ucked in the ass by the babe he brought home from club. He was high and passed out. He woke up in the morning feeling raped and the babe was already gone.

He later realized the babe used a big toy dick on him because she gets off hard using s*ex toys on men.

He begged me to keep this secret. LOL.

BhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaHhHH
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2020
[

How did you feel during the act?

You must reslly know your vibe how to tango in Brazlian way......

Nice to read ur bold post....i love your honesty wink

quote author=Honeydenz post=89334033]I had a three some way back in school after Friday clubbing, I was drunk though.
I sucked two guys dick d same time till both cum in my mouth.

To think that my boyfriend was one of them, and he allowed such to happen, the next morning, he said none of them penetrated me, that they just had me suck thier dicks. Imagine!
FEAR MEN![/quote]
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2020
Lik seriously?

Were you there when he was poked?

I cant stand such abominable act,here in Abuja i once encountered a group of guys that wanted me to join but i sternly warned dem to back off.....

quote author=Loveknitting post=89810090]

BhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaHhHH [/qu

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2020
Wow yours is really different i hv never bleeped deaf and dumb.

Btw did you really kill a man?

Hiw did it happen?

quote author=Exmilitant post=89334064]I went to NECO Office at creek town to get my result, while waiting, i decided to chat with a very pretty girl who was equally waiting. Found out she was dumb and deaf. i quickly produce a pen and book so as not to miss opportunity. After enough promise and much persuasion through writing though, the girl agreed to follow me home.. On the road to my house She warned me not to touch her as it is her first visit to my house. No problem, i wrote back. when we got home, i took her to my room and wanted to go get her some snacks and chilled malt when this suppose girl grabbed my cock and started struggling with the zipper of my trouser.... When i finally slide into her, this girl began bleating like a goat i don't know how long and loud she bleated but when i looked up, my mother, aunty, sister, and two neighbours where standing right by the bed and staring.... I shall never forget that day 8th january 2003...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2020
[like seriously?
Things are happening.....i cant stand such that girl is highly possessed ooo you better check your life.

Wwhat wquote author=zedegit post=89335214]There was this girl I dated in 2006. I can call her weird because everything about her: from her dressing (black) to the way she roved her eyes at me, down to her sleeping habit was wei
There was a time we were trying to make love, all of a sudden, like one possessed she said I should lie down, I did then she climbed up my face.
What I heard next was "Poo!"
Girl messed o. The stench turned my mouth sour and I lost erection immediately.

For a week, the stench persisted in my room. I had to crash with a friend.
That was the end of whatever we had. I cannot come and kill myself. shocked[/quo
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2020
highbee02:

I hope the guy didn't leave scars on the succulent part
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2020
[

I had left a scar on a girls succulent boobs,d boobs were like banana with pointed nipples i was so sucking trying to swallow d whole lump when i mistakenly bit her.

I apologised,she took it cooly and after sometime told me it was healing.

It was kinda weird too

quote author=highbee02 post=89336117]

I hope the guy didn't leave scars on the succulent part[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2020
Very funny behehehehehe what was she trying to say? grin

quote author=Exmilitant post=89336198] it wasn't then, relatives and my age mates wouldn't let the matter die off... Until i left for school, they would scream behehehehe, behehehehe, behehehehe whenever they see me.[/quote]
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2020
[

You like anal sex dear?

quote author=oprahwinneie post=89336925]Anal sex[/quote]
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Exmilitant(m): 5:52am On May 22, 2020
Wouldn't know what she was saying. Yeah, i offed a snitch.
Rawhumper:
Very funny behehehehehe what was she trying to say? grin

quote author=Exmilitant post=89336198] it wasn't then, relatives and my age mates wouldn't let the matter die off... Until i left for school, they would scream behehehehe, behehehehe, behehehehe whenever they see me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2020
[
Behehehehe lol,she is a human being and should be treated with respect,if i were you i would do the same and treat her with respect like everyother lady.

Women are wonderful gifts to us,they are like two edged sword,you have your experience based on how you tend to them.

I appreciate them alot no matter what,though i have bleeped uncountable.
I will adore my wife i marry and sing praises to her every morning we wake up,thanking her for been a woman.

Am really not happy bro you wasted life,am so sad no matter what bro nobody deserves to die violently,we have done worse things than they in other ways bro but here we are still alive and breathing.

Dont be happy you offed him,have a regret that you shed blood and remember its stained you till you accept the fact you did wrong and genuiely seek redemption.

I dont want to know what transpired and am not in a better position to judge you but am really sad you did such bro....we all had our temptations in life afterall,what makes a real man is he who restrains himself from violence.
Peace my brother.

quote author=Exmilitant post=89821281]Wouldn't know what she was saying. Yeah, i offed a snitch. [/quote]
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Exmilitant(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2020
Thanks for the admonition Rawhumper. Growing up in PH in the 90s and early 2000s was like syria or palestinian. You have to show how bruttal and deadly you are before other gang fear you. Before the youths in the community consider your opinion and give you a job. Before the elders value you. Before small boys coming up respects you... having made it in life, i have left all that behind. I am currently searching for the true God so i can spend my remaining days thanking and praising him for his saving grace.

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Natural441(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2020
Noblebrown7:
Once dated a girl who usually come to my place with a gun in her purse. Then one day, she asked me to help her keep it. I told her that my room isn't an armory mbok.. If it's bible & church hymnaries, fine, I'll gladly help you keep it, but definitely not a pistol. THE RELATIONSHIP ENDED THAT DAY.
bros I fear you oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you dey lie small
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
Its really my pleasure to know you are now a better man cheesy.

There is no point to prove ones worth,you yourself know yourself and your capability.

I dont need to prove my worth to any scum especially in a negative way.

I understand brother,the deed has been done and like i said i cant judge you for your past but i hope you really meet the true God and He is Jesus Christ the Son of The Most High.

I dont think i have right to talk about your repentance cos i am not better than you bro though mine isnt about killng.

Well hope you learn that there us nothing worth killing or dying for in life except Jesus Christ.

Wealth,women and power will come and go but the real peace of mind isnt amongst them.

I am happy to meet you bro and hope we can be more of positive influence to eachother.

Stay safe

quote author=Exmilitant post=89832319]Thanks for the admonition Rawhumper. Growing up in PH in the 90s and early 2000s was like syria or palestinian. You have to show how bruttal and deadly you are before other gang fear you. Before the youths in the community consider your opinion and give you a job. Before the elders value you. Before small boys coming up respects you... having made it in life, i have left all that behind. I am currently searching for the true God so i can spend my remaining days thanking and praising him for his saving grace. [/quote]i

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Rawhumper(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2020
Its really my pleasure to know you are now a better man cheesy.

There is no point to prove ones worth,you yourself know yourself and your capability.

I dont need to prove my worth to any scum especially in a negative way.

I understand brother,the deed has been done and like i said i cant judge you for your past but i hope you really meet the true God and He is Jesus Christ the Son of The Most High.

I dont think i have right to talk about your repentance cos i am not better than you bro though mine isnt about killng.

Well hope you learn that there us nothing worth killing or dying for in life except Jesus Christ.

Wealth,women and power will come and go but the real peace of mind isnt amongst them.

I am happy to meet you bro and hope we can be more of positive influence to eachother.

Stay safe

[quote author=Exmilitant post=89832319]Thanks for the admonition Rawhumper. Growing up in PH in the 90s and early 2000s was like syria or palestinian. You have to show how bruttal and deadly you are before other gang fear you. Before the youths in the community consider your opinion and give you a job. Before the elders value you. Before small boys coming up respects you... having made it in life, i have left all that behind. I am currently searching for the true God so i can spend my remaining days thanking and praising him for his saving grace. [/qu
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2020
Zornes123:
Well some guys will see this as normal. When I was 19 or so I had this way older girlfriend who told me she prefers anal sex more. I had to do it in order to satisfy her, that sh|t was disgusting angry
na this kind person i dey find
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Zeuslord(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2020
Archtype:
Lol...The removing of the ladder looks like something that I can do oo cos growing up in Onitsha can teach you many bad FBI moves just to show them that you caught them red handed from the beginning. Those days I caught people tire for under staircase for that our street that year oo, if you see how guys go dey settle me make I no talk chai..
LOLX
I CAN RELATE BRO
WHICH PART OF ONITSHA
OKPOKO AND UGWUAGBA NA MY CRUISE
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by zero007(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2020
There is this girl wey I dey Gbensh, for her to come I must squeeze her boobies and bite her nippy and bite it hard and when she comes that's the end, she done. So there was this day I decided to Gbensh without bitting the nippy, my guys naso I Gbensh for over 2hours. Odogwu just dey rise and fall anyhow, until I decided to bite the nippy just to end my suffering.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by eneye1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Acedave1:

away matches is the sweetest of all, I got one ex like that too, her mum is a principal and dad is a lawyer.

whenever they left for work she'll call me and we start our lecture till her parent will come back, I almost get caught one day but God save me.I hide in her wardrobe till midnight when her parent slept she brought her dinner for me and I still fvck her that night

Things dey happen in this life sha
Hahahhahahahahha
God saved you ooo. That thing is risky ehn
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Norman4real(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
It's taken me 2 days to finally get through this. Wow these were some interesting stories. �
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by opera1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Norman4real:
It's taken me 2 days to finally get through this. Wow these were some interesting stories. �

WELCOME
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Island01: 3:02am On Jun 06, 2020
oprahwinneie:
Anal sex

Tomato Jos hi
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Luminary1(f): 4:35am On Jun 29, 2020
grin Funny weird moments.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by SavageResponse(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Have you not lived long enough to tell your own? This is not exactly rocket science, everybody has a story & I got volumes of them because I've LIVED.

I'm wondering same
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by SavageResponse(m): 12:34am On Jul 17, 2020
TLrboss:
I was giving my girl head the other day, she really enjoys that shit. So I turned her over doggy style and planted my tongue on her vjay from behind. You know at such position my nose will naturally rest on her shit hole(anus). So when the going became extremely sweet, and my nose was just on top of her anus, the next thing I heard, felt, smelt was a very nasty mess that circulated throughout my body and my brain through my nose. Jeez!

You're lucky you did not pass out grin

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Sluvist(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
sonrock44:
Dated a girl briefly some time ago like that....invited her over to a friend's place....and straight off to the A.O.B..Wanted a doggy style,in which she'd obliged.Lo and behold,was about inserting the nozzle when I saw this fearful and irritating boil before the entry point..John topmost just weak lasekese�
It is called lesion, it was a body reaction to ANTI-RETROVIRAL DRUG. The girl is definitely taking HIV medications. But you can still surf if you have a good DUREX.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Remdesivir:
It's funny how only guys are the one having all these experiences.

Nairaland girls don't have any crazy experience to share or what?

Isoright.

THEY'VE EMBARKED ON INDEFINITE STRIKE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.