Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (208890 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
EXLOVER:
you're right, there was a girl very tall neat looking, I was with my niggas that day, so excused them, I and the girl secured a nice spot for quickie, mehn wey i finger the girl kpekus, everywhere turn market on a raining day, I told my i wanted to run her map, but got discouraged by the offensive odour, they didn't believe until one careless one sniff my fingers, he almost die
YEAST INFECTION AND POOR HYGIENE WAS THE CULPRIT !

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Niwdog:
I once had sex with a girl during the process she keeps screaming baby suck me( breaast) harder, I will be sucking she will be screaming suck me harder so she came on top, start riding me cowgirl she put her breaast in my mouth and said I should suck her harder I was at it o before you know what next this girl use the whole of her Bobby to cover my face shouting baby suck me harder omo no space to breath o, I was choking yet this girlie no send I had to push her with force asking her she wants to kill me on top sex that almost half of her breaast is in my mouth yet she is screaming harder infact I no do again she should come and be going
THAT BREast must be soo big

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by EXLOVER(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
FRANKOSKI:

YEAST INFECTION AND POOR HYGIENE WAS THE CULPRIT !
Chai...spits.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Africans too like sex.99.9 percent of the experiences here only revolved around sex.

just why?
ARE U FROM ASIA ?

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
otunbalamba:
what's crazy about that? cheesy
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST EXPERIENCE YOU EVER HAD.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
anoziechi:
he told me to do blood covenant with him....cos he saw how guys were disturbing me....I told him no.....he was forced to go and see my parents....iss nur me dat you will kee
HOPE YOU NEVER CHEATED
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Amarisco(f): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sluvist:

It is called lesion, it was a body reaction to ANTI-RETROVIRAL DRUG. The girl is definitely taking HIV medications. But you can still surf if you have a good DUREX.

That’s not medically accurate.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
ARE U FROM ASIA ?
I am a Nigerian.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin
gowonmaharajah:
I am a Nigerian.
sad
gowonmaharajah:
I am a Nigerian.
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by anoziechi(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
HOPE YOU NEVER CHEATED
I have not cheated on him before.. Not intending to
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
anoziechi:
I have not cheated on him before.. Not intending to
STAY BLESSED
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by SavageResponse(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2020
zero007:
There is this girl wey I dey Gbensh, for her to come I must squeeze her boobies and bite her nippy and bite it hard and when she comes that's the end, she done. So there was this day I decided to Gbensh without bitting the nippy, my guys naso I Gbensh for over 2hours. Odogwu just dey rise and fall anyhow, until I decided to bite the nippy just to end my suffering.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Dreyton36: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Me no they use big breast play
I was fvcking this busty girl as at 2009 , anytime I dey fvck her she go say make I press her breast well well say she like when I squeeze the breast like clothes

Naim I dey squeeze the breast like agege bread , the breast con fall finish like wetin brick layer they press

Till now she never marry o , E don too flat

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Anieke77(m): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Honeydenz:
I had a three some way back in school after Friday clubbing, I was drunk though.
I sucked two guys dick d same time till both cum in my mouth.

To think that my boyfriend was one of them, and he allowed such to happen, the next morning, he said none of them penetrated me, that they just had me suck thier dicks. Imagine!
FEAR MEN!
how far
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by okoroemeka(m): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2021
MrChriz:
Back den in sch, my gf was on her period wen she came visiting...she was so Hot dat she was begging me to f**k her even wit d blood dats flowing
there is a trick in fvcking a woman in her monthly period,first she will lie belly down and you will just shift the pant and pad slightly aside and plug in
Re: The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2022
wetmenow:
Na God save me from my gf(ex) 1 she ask me to suck her kpekus I did and the thing taste like salt . 2. she ask me to fucck her during her period I did. the thing was like magic, till one day we had some issues and I told her your charm won't work on me this time that was how we ended the relationship. Thank God for my life.
so u mean she was fetish

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.