Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals (3256 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by budaatum: 10:33pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
You must be an imbeci.le not to know that I didn't in any way praise the guy for what he did. If you are too emotional not to understand my post stop mentioning me. I don't like unintelligent people quoting me.
I must be an slowpoke too for I understood praise for the guy.

Randy100:
Good lord. Who wants to date a blind girl and end up giving birth to blind children.
You will get to fp and see mentions you can't stop.
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Randy100: 7:47am On May 08, 2020
budaatum:

I must be an slowpoke too for I understood praise for the guy.

You will get to fp and see mentions you can't stop.
my middle finger to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:43am On May 08, 2020
You know she can't see without her glasses and you seize it a whole day
You go do some Silly prank for me like this na that day you go die angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Lubanko: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
I guess she wanted to end the relationships but couldn't find a legit reason for a long time. The glasses were just the reason at hand. Btw if you want great glasses take a look here http://glassesxperts.com/
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Warlord2014(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Linx1234:
A Nigerian lady identified as Nenye, took to her Twitter page to share how she broke up with her boyfriend the story that has gotten many talking.

According to her, the guy hid her glasses for a whole day as a prank knowing fully well that she could barely see without it. She said she smashed his TV and the relationship ended that day.
She tweeted;

“I once dated someone that hid my glasses for the whole day as a prank.
I spent all day unproductive and.................https://janefblog.com/13493-2i-ended-my-relationship-because-my-boyfriend-hid-my-glasses-lady-reveals/
That is why i avoid four eyed ladies.
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
There are things you don't play prank on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watching BBnaija From A Redpill Standpoint / I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex / Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.