Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) (8260 Views)

Reasons To Stay Wicked To Nigerian Girls / Nairaland Are Just Too Wicked / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2020
infogenius:

Oga landlord. The more u think of marrying her the more u are destroying ur life and everything u've painstakingly built around u.
Because of flesh, u're are misbehaving.

Kindly, just look at what u've done as a pleasure (u'll will pay for dearly) and think straight.
Life is not all about fvcking.

Don't be a stupid old man

Wise up Bro.

Thanks
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Gbotun(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2020
Your madness no be from here, na imported madness dey your body. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by bukiah: 9:52pm On May 07, 2020
Scientists:
angry

Please nairalanders, should I go ahead with my plans or should I stick to my wife?

What should I do to get her off my mind?

https://www.nairaland.com/do_likepost?redirect=%2F5842569%2Fwife-some-women-too-wicked%2389298337&session=22314D9859847CDA288287D2171F1CE1603F9BFB7AEA22626185DCC2041BCA8C&post=89298337
Mr Man. don't worry yourself telling ur wife again, she's here reading it
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2020
bukiah:
Mr Man. don't worry yourself telling ur wife again, she's here reading it

She hates browsing. Just Facebook only
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2020
Scientists:
My advice to Ladies is this.

To keep a man, you must...

1. Be neat Always

2. Be a good cook

3. Be wild on bed( i still haven't seen anything sweeter that Good Orgasm)

4. Be a good listener.

5. If your husband fuc.ks up and come to you for advice, don't blame him or quarrel him for the already done fuc.k up. Advice him first to solve the issue at hand and then politely talk about it later.

Bye

Real woman you talking about
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Skmoda360(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2020
Kuku destroy your life by yourself now
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Anfield247(m): 2:29am On May 08, 2020
But My brother, you no try ooh. Why cheat on ur wife? Just forget about her. Sometimes, Some of these girls are possed. I mean, they have spirits following them. You don't even know if she wants to destroy you. Some girls do use charms to attract married men. If u sex them, ur problems start from there. Only one day of sex, u are thinking of getting married to her. But to you, do u think she will make a good wife? No good girl will ever sex someone's husband. Just look at her the way you look every other personalities on the street... My brother, be careful of women, they were the only creature that saw the devil face 2 face, and apart from the apple the devil gave to them, nobody knew what they discussed...
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 5:11am On May 08, 2020
Anfield247:
But My brother, you no try ooh. Why cheat on ur wife? Just forget about her. Sometimes, Some of these girls are possed. I mean, they have spirits following them. You don't even know if she wants to destroy you. Some girls do use charms to attract married men. If u sex them, ur problems start from there. Only one day of sex, u are thinking of getting married to her. But to you, do u think she will make a good wife? No good girl will ever sex someone's husband. Just look at her the way you look every other personalities on the street... My brother, be careful of women, they were the only creature that saw the devil face 2 face, and apart from the apple the devil gave to them, nobody knew what they discussed...

It is true bro. Thanks brother
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Gimli(m): 5:28am On May 08, 2020
it would be a big mistake to marry her as your second wife.....I believe it just lust ..nothing more...have a mind blowing sex with your wife...you would forget about her..try take ur wife to somewhere cool...surprise her.
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2020
Gimli:
it would be a big mistake to marry her as your second wife.....I believe it just lust ..nothing more...have a mind blowing sex with your wife...you would forget about her..try take ur wife to somewhere cool...surprise her.

Thanks.
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Hypnotise: 1:19pm On May 08, 2020
Scientists
Instead of finding cure for covid 19 you are there s*xing up and down. Your bants too much
Re: My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) by Scientists(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2020
Hypnotise:
Scientists
Instead of finding cure for covid 19 you are there s*xing up and down. Your bants too much
Even if i produce one, You won't buy. Because, am not a white man

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] / Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.