Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me (10683 Views)

She's a whor / Is It Safe To Allow Whor.es Suck Your Dicck? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by BigDickFucker(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2020
Chai, maybe na the way you dey dress�
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 8:28am On May 08, 2020
Cause you look exactly like one angry
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2020
grin
Marketing strategy
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 8:57am On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

I'm trying my best. One went as far as calling me cheap cos I gave him my number because he seemed nice cry
thats cheap girl,get to know people better before giving out your number.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 9:06am On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:
undecided this is something I really wanna change

Is it because am too friendly and nice

some guys recently said I am worth 0 cents and am still fronting embarassed
u too should have sense and stop being over friendly and nice..if what u saying is true,it means u don add being mumu to ur own friendliness/nice...and stop giving every Tom,Dick and Harry your number undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Jocknom(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2020
Being too friendly to everyone is not just a bad thing but a stupid thing, you don't need to be friendly to everyone.have boundaries......
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by ibiso1986: 9:20am On May 08, 2020
omale88:
thats cheap girl,get to know people better before giving out your number.
There's some scenarios like meeting in a public vehicle or mall, no time to know the person better, you'll just be forced to ask for her number..

Op, seems you are based in Port Harcourt where runs girls are many due to expensive lifestyles.. so many guys tag very hot girls as runs girls which is not true.. my advise, Just ignore them and make less friends.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by clevybrown(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2020
Sometimes, even the way u roll ur eyes or look at people, especially the opposite sex can as well send lots of signals which could b interpreted as negative, and may not even b intentional by u. Ur body language also speaks volume. All this are things u may not even be conscious of. Sometimes I rate a lady even b4 talking to her. Some ladies may naturally look cheap while some appears tough, all from external assessment. This sometimes turns out to b true, while in some cases, it's the reverse. So my advice for u is:
(1) Stop sending wrong signal, if at all u do.
(2) Don't let people's opinion of u based on mere assumption have any negative effect on u cos u can't stop people from assuming as everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
(3) Always be urself and believe in urself. If they think u are cheap, they should come find out themselves and know if their guess was actually right.
For the records... U are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by James4bright(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2020
Fake account jor. Trying to get guys to notice you. And it's really funny guys still fall for scams like this.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by freethinker01: 10:18am On May 08, 2020
joe4christ:

You're so damn beautiful. I wonder why anybody will wanna say such to you. Well, from a fellow guy point of view, I can deduce they are probably jealous, cos ur friendly nature makes them assume the worst of u. You accommodate every guy that come around u and friendzone a lot of them while they see u hanging out and all smile with other guys. Definitely they will feel pained, like you making them feel they ain't worth you. And u know we guys with our ego. They will say Nasty stuffs to make u feel bad about yourself.

I'll advice you get a boyfriend who u love and adores you equally. Then put some wall of resistance from admirers.
Whoever comes close, you simply inform them that u have a boyfriend and u love him so much, so except they are cool with you both just being friends, they can as well fvck off. Very simple!

We all know she can't do the bolded cus she enjoys the attention and gratification she hears from her admirers.
From what I could reduce, she's saying the half truth.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Oloun(f): 10:22am On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

where do you stay in PH let's link up
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by terrezo2002(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2020
Put on modest character. By their fruits you shall know them. You are judged by the fruits you bear.
I can't stand a lady who flirts.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by emkz: 11:17am On May 08, 2020
Stop forming familiarity with people you just met. Nothing pisses men off than that. Also, if you are loquacious, stop it. A talkative woman is poison because she cannot keep secrets.

First impression matters; a woman, no matter how intelligent, who is overtly over-friendly with everyone won't be taken seriously.

Be reserved and have something mysterious about you that stands you out. Your reservation should be your most important quality.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by angelfallz(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2020
It depends. Do you carry yourself like a LovePeddler? do you dress like a LovePeddler?
Forget what people like to say, "dress the way you like", "it is your body" etc. The truth is that, the way you dress and the way you carry yourself gives people around you a perception about you.
However, if you feel that you carry yourself well and that you dress well, then you should run away from the people that keep calling you a LovePeddler.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Rickmann: 11:36am On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

Aw, Sweetpea.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Rickmann: 11:42am On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Rickmann post=89318210]

U know who u are, girl...do not let people define dat to you. Build ur self esteem gradually and stay strong. A lot of guys out there will sure appreciate you for dat someday.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by jydopapa001(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2020
Don't mind them.. I'm very understanding.. I'll love to be your friend...
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by humilitypays(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2020
Zornes123:
One guy man go open account Dey catch trips with una, una go even Dey reply. grin
I love smart people cool

The same guy fronting as:

The op: preciousb https://www.nairaland.com/precioussb and also
as banigoprecious https://www.nairaland.com/banigoprecious

Nairaland is becoming a place for junkies. I just pity the mumu guys already sending PMs angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Junkie1: 11:53am On May 08, 2020
OrestesDante:

I'm only concerned about the fact that some people said you worth 0 cents. You are worth more for crying out loud, maybe not up to a dollar.
nigga lmao
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Beverlyjean(f): 11:53am On May 08, 2020
Oluromantic:
If you know who teni the singer is, you will know you don't have a problem. Teni will kiss, hug and whine waist for her crew guys and give them lap dance. She's known for who she is. Ppl have called her names...slut, loose girl, shapeless fattie etc. The girl no send, she just keeps glowing. So I'll give u same advice.. ignore them and be yourself.

Bad advice...teni might be doing that due to depression...u never can tell... Don't let people have some certain type of reservation towards u... U might end up hating urself ... Respect urself and people will respect u...don't mk urself easily accessible and see how it will turn ard
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Legitoldman: 12:37pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

How about you rebrand yourself, not just because what guys are saying about you but for your own good and future. You can be nice to people but you don't have to be over friendly, as this will help you keep your future relationship.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 08, 2020
humilitypays:
I love smart people cool

The same guy fronting as:

The op: preciousb https://www.nairaland.com/precioussb and also
as banigoprecious https://www.nairaland.com/banigoprecious

Nairaland is becoming a place for junkies. I just pity the mumu guys already sending PMs angry angry
i really wonder why guys even bother themselves. Funny thing is if they see most of these girls in person on a normal they won’t even approach most of them.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Boydehot: 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

Am in the same shit.i can joke with any female friend to the extent people think we normally end up having sex.
Of resent, a female friend of mine was impregnated by a guy and the thought am responsible for it.
Meanwhile, some guy insist to swear an oath anywhere to prove am involve. But I have never seen her pant before talk more of sex.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by MikeofKd(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2020
Cause you're a LovePeddler it is what it is �
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Oluromantic: 1:11pm On May 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Bad advice...teni might be doing that due to depression...u never can tell... Don't let people have some certain type of reservation towards u... U might end up hating urself ... Respect urself and people will respect u...don't mk urself easily accessible and see how it will turn ard
You're the wrong one. You're not free with yourself and you want to influence others with that. I'll advice you stop being hard on yourself. Teni is pure sanguine... The most friendly temperament you can ever find. It cost her nothing and she doesn't feel cheap for being one. In fact if she's not in a friendly mood, then something is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by purples25(f): 1:16pm On May 08, 2020
They are taking you for granted, just don't associate with those who think you are cheap. Or since you dont know who is thinking that way, its time to retreat and mingle with a few true good friends or, even better, just family. Indulge in other activities than mixing with people that don't know your worth. When they don't see you often, they will learn to treasure your company.

One of my friends had the baddest guys on campus, all of them, as her friends. The day they fought, she left for the hostel and i was left behind. Though, most of those boys weren't really familiar with me, but i heard them mutter some uncouth words(maybe, slut,etc?).......innocently, ignorantly, i laughed and told her........Since then till today she doesn't mix with them again. Her reaction was so swift and harsh.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Mrlucky81(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2020
Do what will make you happy
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Sadsoulnow: 1:56pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

I'm trying my best. One went as far as calling me cheap cos I gave him my number because he seemed nice cry
be yourself, don't change because of some idiot. I love girls like you...
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by dadebayo1(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2020
Bros opened account today looked for picture and used and the soldiers are all over him already.... It is so easy to scam people shaaa grin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by hAlexandro(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2020
dont let words get to you ehn and moreover move with people with +ive vibes
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Beverlyjean(f): 2:21pm On May 08, 2020
Oluromantic:

You're the wrong one. You're not free with yourself and you want to influence others with that. I'll advice you stop being hard on yourself. Teni is pure sanguine... The most friendly temperament you can ever find. It cost her nothing and she doesn't feel cheap for being one. In fact if she's not in a friendly mood, then something is wrong

Everybody can't b like teni ...if she dint hv problems with it, she wudnt hv created this thread...she needs a solution and u are giving a wrong advice that will worsen her situation...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience / Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.