Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me (10693 Views)

She's a whor / Is It Safe To Allow Whor.es Suck Your Dicck? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by mabeni(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2020
Yoruba people will "irinisi ni isoni lojo"
Meaning :the way you present yourself is how others sees you.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 6:42am On May 09, 2020
mabeni:
Yoruba people will "irinisi ni isoni lojo"
What does that mean?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by mabeni(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:
What does that mean?
Meaning :the way you present yourself is how others sees you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by MedicH: 6:46am On May 09, 2020
Hmm i don't understand. Of all the things one can be people around you think you are a prostitute and worth zero of value. God forbid this kind matter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 6:49am On May 09, 2020
MedicH:
Hmm i don't understand. Of all the things one can be people around you think you are a prostitute and worth zero of value. God forbid this kind matter

I just tire. And this same guys are all over my DM
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by dederocs(m): 7:25am On May 09, 2020
you are okay...you live in Lagos?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 11:20am On May 09, 2020
dederocs:
you are okay...you live in Lagos?

Calabar
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by dederocs(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:

Calabar
you are fine, if that is your picture...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by sweetjasonjosh(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:

I need this kind of spirit. Cos this sh*t is getting to me sad

Baby you really are a LovePeddler
A hot and highly spirited one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Okoroawusa: 11:34am On May 09, 2020
Oluromantic:
If you know who teni the singer is, you will know you don't have a problem. Teni will kiss, hug and whine waist for her crew guys and give them lap dance. She's known for who she is. Ppl have called her names...slut, loose girl, shapeless fattie etc. The girl no send, she just keeps glowing. So I'll give u same advice.. ignore them and be yourself.
My brother it's not that I am missing Teni or anything. I love her music very well but personally as a man I don't think that if Teni naked for my front my prick will stand.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:

let's know ourselves better
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by OnPointMan(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:
undecided this is something I really wanna change

Is it because am too friendly and nice

some guys recently said I am worth 0 cents and am still fronting embarassed

Are you the one on that profile picture? If yes, they must be mad!
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by fattprince(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:

Feeling lonely
Well I keep ladies' company for a living. If you dm before tomorrow I might give you a discount.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by poik(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2020
Oluromantic:
If you know who teni the singer is, you will know you don't have a problem. Teni will kiss, hug and whine waist for her crew guys and give them lap dance. She's known for who she is. Ppl have called her names...slut, loose girl, shapeless fattie etc. The girl no send, she just keeps glowing. So I'll give u same advice.. ignore them and be yourself.

She is loose. Case closed. A virtuous woman who knows her worth willl not do all of that except to her husband. Being foolishly oblivious is not a virtue.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by lyndaway(f): 12:11pm On May 09, 2020
Ereolamide:
Maybe you are always in a wh0re's uniform.
walahi there is this saying that you will be addressed the way you are dressed just maybe
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by lyndaway(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
Check yourself you are in the better position to help yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 09, 2020
fattprince:

Well I keep ladies' company for a living. If you dm before tomorrow I might give you a discount.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by ThatFairGuy: 12:50pm On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:

Are you a wh0re? If not, why stressing yourself on unnecessary issue. No matter who you are, people must talk! Just be yourself and shun them
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Biafra1stson: 1:39pm On May 09, 2020
PrecioussB:

Huh? Who be mumu?

You think sey u dey wise e be mumu.

But on a serious note a sensible man will not meet u twice for just phone number. I met a girl in my street in town she said we are just meeting and cant give me her number so second day I met her and waited for three hours she said she is busy let her go get something I waited I stood she didnt let me enter her house. I stood outside till she go to the street market and come back for hours later she said she couldn't give me.

Secondly I met another girl I liked talked to her ask for her phone number she said we're just meeting for the first time and cant give me her phone number could u believe she pass that same street again i met again and ask for the phone number she said if we meet another day. I was like so i should be waiting here till i meet u another day you're plainly telling me i dont have anything to do with my life. When I added her on Facebook I just told her no sensible man will begin to stand in the road like an assassin waiting for another day to ask for your number dont he have work. She was like dont know. I didn't ask of the number again till today other things dey my brain. And this was a girl I loved at first sight.

Some girls will say they dont give strangers their number forgetting every friend today was once a stranger.
Some of my friend laughed at me. Telling a man to meet u another day to ask for the number again is telling him he doesn't have anything to do with life. Which busy man will mount street waiting for u to pass again.

See our Facebook chat below

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2020
IGNORE HATERS DEAR MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND CHURCH SERVICE EVERY SUNDAY AND GET YOURSELF THOSE BIG KJV BIBLE AND BE A CHRISTIAN,WHEN THEY SEE YOU THEY WILL SURELY NEVER CALL YOU SUCH ANYMORE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by dederocs(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Biafra1stson post=89356843]

You think sey u dey wise e be mumu.

But on a serious note a sensible man will not meet u twice for just phone number. I met a girl in my street in town she said we are just meeting and cant give me her number so second day I met her and waited for three hours she said she is busy let her go get something I waited I stood she didnt let me enter her house. I stood outside till she go to the street market and come back for hours later she said she couldn't give me.

Secondly I met another girl I liked talked to her ask for her phone number she said we're just meeting for the first time and cant give me her phone number could u believe she pass that same street again i met again and ask for the phone number she said if we meet another day. I was like so i should be waiting here till i meet u another day you're plainly telling me i dont have anything to do with my life. When I added her on Facebook I just told her no sensible man will begin to stand in the road like an assassin waiting for another day to ask for your number dont he have work. She was like dont know. I didn't ask of the number again till today other things dey my brain. And this was a girl I loved at first sight.

Some girls will say they dont give strangers their number forgetting every friend today was once a stranger.
Some of my friend laughed at me. Telling a man to meet u another day to ask for the number again is telling him he doesn't have anything to do with life. Which busy man will mount street waiting for u to pass again.

See our Facebook chat below[/quote
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Kokistokey: 7:49am On May 10, 2020
You re NOT the only one, All women are whores by default . . �

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Biafra1stson: 8:41am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=dederocs post=89381199][/quote]

Any girl wey tell u to come and ask for the number again my brother she's telling u, u have nothing with your time
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by bishop212(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

We humans aee psychologist by default, uhave to study pol around you and act as they do towards you. I'm not saying u should adopt another personality o but sometimes do me I do udey work die. and secondly, strictly hangout with pol that uplifts and respects you. It worked for me then you will see who will have the mouth to call you cheap.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Blaze14k: 12:33pm On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

I think it's the way u dress.. or perhaps they don't see anything productive u doing
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Kdon2: 1:06pm On May 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Maybe you give off wh.ore vibes. check yourself before it gets you wrong husband or no husband for that matter.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by EM123: 1:45pm On May 12, 2020
I think u should be urself, because no matter what u do people must complain.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Drizzy5001(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stop being friendly with agberos.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by newisd75: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
all i have 2 say is that it is good 4 ladies 2 b very friendly 2 people that she likes, & play hard on those she don't like
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrecioussB:

I'm trying my best. One went as far as calling me cheap cos I gave him my number because he seemed nice cry
i had wanted to just browse your thread and leave, but this particular post of yours has me pissed. Its because of animals like him girls tend to become cold towards the innocent guys. Pay no mind to ignorant fools who do not deserve a milli second of your time, youre not cheap, neither are you irrespnsible. You are cool people. If you can, drop the user's name here make i bash the ode small...
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrecioussB:

I'm trying my best. One went as far as calling me cheap cos I gave him my number because he seemed nice cry
you are one of the few amazing peepx here, i wanted to browse thru your thread, have a good laff and forge ahead...but i got pissed when i stumbled upon this post. Dont let it get to you..giving your number out doesnt make you cheap. Please do you think you can remember the name of this particular user? I want to bash the mindless cow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrecioussB:

In quavo's voice (Baby ignore the haters)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? / After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian / These Tinder Girls Are Something Else!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.