Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me (10699 Views)

She's a whor / Is It Safe To Allow Whor.es Suck Your Dicck? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 08, 2020
ibiso1986:
There's some scenarios like meeting in a public vehicle or mall, no time to know the person better, you'll just be forced to ask for her number..

Op, seems you are based in Port Harcourt where runs girls are many due to expensive lifestyles.. so many guys tag very hot girls as runs girls which is not true.. my advise, Just ignore them and make less friends.
you think i dont know that?all im saying is even if they met in a vehichle its reason enough not to give strangers your number,why not just give him a social media account ID?and if she doesn't have any social media account the she should let it pass,the world is full of good people so why is she in a haste to give out her number?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by dejonathan(f): 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

I just try to look good all the time and I barely expose my body
You're not cheap babe.....
But I'll like to know more about you

Just friends is OK
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Oluromantic: 2:47pm On May 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Everybody can't b like teni ...if she dint hv problems with it, she wudnt hv created this thread...she needs a solution and u are giving a wrong advice that will worsen her situation...
Nope she doesn't see it a problem. She admits that's her nature and she just needs some courage to deal with haters. That's all. I didn't ask her to be like teni and you know it, so stop being sarcastic. I only used teni as a case study..simple
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by darasiiimiii(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2020
Judging by the picture on your profile, Most guys who have had experiences with good looking ladies, sometimes assume the worst. I'm not a fan of stereotypes, personally i believe that it's your duty in some way to change their perception, and if you are not successful you should just move on. Endeavour not to put too much thought into what they say.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by odysey: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:
undecided this is something I really wanna change

Is it because am too friendly and nice

some guys recently said I am worth 0 cents and am still fronting embarassed

It's sad that a number of guys are like this, they think because you're nice you're easy', besides someone may have lied that they've gotten it

Friends are in short supply these days was that they don't treasure you... I would though
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by joe4christ(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2020
freethinker01:

We all know she can't do the bolded cus she enjoys the attention and gratification she hears from her admirers.
From what I could reduce, she's saying the half truth.

You have a point though. Women love attention, so much that they could become depressed if they don't get it from we guy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by tunize(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2020
As Jesus even good reach ppl still talked bad about him.
So draw ur inspiration on that i careless about negative opinion focus on ur life. I guess na only u follow come this life.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by freethinker01: 4:40pm On May 08, 2020
joe4christ:

You have a point though. Women love attention, so much that they could become depressed if they don't get it from we guy grin
That's the reason why I most times don't take 'em seriously both online and offline. They're bunch of jokers.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by TheSourcerer: 4:50pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

you should honestly not mind what some guys think .think!
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by TheSourcerer: 4:52pm On May 08, 2020
Oluromantic:
If you know who teni the singer is, you will know you don't have a problem. Teni will kiss, hug and whine waist for her crew guys and give them lap dance. She's known for who she is. Ppl have called her names...slut, loose girl, shapeless fattie etc. The girl no send, she just keeps glowing. So I'll give u same advice.. ignore them and be yourself.
Are you fat?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by PropertyBuying(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

I'm trying my best. One went as far as calling me cheap cos I gave him my number because he seemed nice cry
See yourself as a virtuous woman first and be real with it.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

Dont mind them dear,most men of these days have their minds been taking over by lust,they sexualize every part of the ladies body. Even if you cover from head to toe they will still find something to sexualize about you.Dress well and look good for yourself while they battle with their mindset.Once upon a time women walked around naked and there was no cases of rape or other forms of sexual harassment,i honestly don't know what's wrong with this generation of men
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Starz825(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

Babe I don tell you ...you fine...ignore this pple...
U fine Dem go talk
U no fine Dem go talk....

Na so life be....oye ko ti mo
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

I'm really sorry If guys see you as a LovePeddler before coming close to you . But I think it either it got to do with your dressing or your friendship with guys.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 08, 2020
Perhaps u should remove the think aspects.. Fxck them all..
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Martinez39s(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

Every girl is a höe, and puśsy/beauty is worth $0.00. The guys who said you are worth 0 cents are my kind of guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Oluromantic: 6:10pm On May 08, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Are you fat?
Check my profile
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by bayobabe(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

And you look really reserved too. You are not flashy if that is you on your dp, so I really wonder why. You are beautiful by the way.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Biafra1stson: 6:38pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

I'm trying my best. One went as far as calling me cheap cos I gave him my number because he seemed nice cry

So even to give number to you're calling it cheap. U be mumu. No real man will come again and again to ask u for a phone number u refused giving him except you're dealing with kids
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

hmmmm. I comment my reserve after seeing your pic
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2020
Biafra1stson:

So even to give number to you're calling it cheap. U be mumu. No real man will come again and again to ask u for a phone number u refused giving him except you're dealing with kids
Oga next time read in slow Mo. E be like say your brain slow like snail wey get staphylococcus
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by deltateam: 7:27pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

Barely is not good enough. Don't expose nada.

You can look attractive without showing cleavages.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2020
Don't mind them my brother. That's their own cup of tea. Please be yourself.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by deltateam: 7:30pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

You are interacting with the wrong crowd.
For a guy to say that shows irresponsibility and agbero.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Biafra1stson: 7:58pm On May 08, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Oga next time read in slow Mo. E be like say your brain slow like snail wey get staphylococcus

I have read u with better brain tozoa like u. I've seen girls who do that shit they'll not give u their numbers on first date and I've never meet them fir the second time is an insult
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by fattprince(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2020
PrecioussB:

Lol. Being friendly is now a bad thing
Hi, are you feeling lonely? ....... Or you just feeling alone?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 6:37am On May 09, 2020
fattprince:

Hi, are you feeling lonely? ....... Or you just feeling alone?
Feeling lonely
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 6:38am On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

You are interacting with the wrong crowd.
For a guy to say that shows irresponsibility and agbero.
I thought about this too. It's so unfair
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 6:38am On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

Barely is not good enough. Don't expose nada.

You can look attractive without showing cleavages.
Thank you
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 6:39am On May 09, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
hmmmm. I comment my reserve after seeing your pic

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 6:39am On May 09, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Huh? Who be mumu?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me by Nobody: 6:40am On May 09, 2020
bayobabe:
And you look really reserved too. You are not flashy if that is you on your dp, so I really wonder why. You are beautiful by the way.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos) / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.