Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127138 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 6:45pm On May 08, 2020
Nuel4:
when she sleeps off tonight, open Facebook on your phone, select "forgot password" type in her number, a code will be sent to her phone, type in the code and choose a new password. When you're done, log in on your phone and select " keep account logged in on other devices) so that it will not be logged out from her phone. If you want the WhatsApp too I can teach you.
You can ask me anything if you encounter any problem.

Don't forget to delete message containing the code when you are done so that she won't notice
After changing her password and she wants to login with her previous password?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by afribabe: 6:48pm On May 08, 2020
myhero:
point of correction, any girl that doesn't password her phone cheats. If she don't password her phone, her man will feel she is open. Formatting a phone has nothing to do with Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram DM and any social media platform messages..
if you don't password, you are cheating..... If you password, you are hidding something... Na wa

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ngwababe(f): 6:49pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

My brother, marry her if she's loyal and understands you very well, it rains everywhere.

I don't keep chats either because of my younger ones, female friends and colleagues. That's why if I give out my phone, I feel comfortable cause you're not going to find anything to gossip about.

However, babe wey no wan good no go good, whether she keep chats or not.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by afribabe: 6:50pm On May 08, 2020
myhero:
point of correction, any girl that doesn't password her phone cheats. If she don't password her phone, her man will feel she is open. Formatting a phone has nothing to do with Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram DM and any social media platform messages..
if you don't password, you are cheating..... If you password, you are hidding something... Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 6:50pm On May 08, 2020
Gracejeri:
Atimes it means nothing.. If she gives u enough attention.. Then get to know her more.. She might not be cheating.. Some ladies like me values their body. I got posted to serve somewhere to serve(nysc) I had no one there.. An uncle of mine that the wife died was asking me out when I went to live with him.... I called my sis.. She called her friend that lives there.. So I went to live with him till I got my accommodation... My BF called me(outside country) asked where I'm putting up.. I told him I'm staying with a guy till I get my place.. Do u know what he said? He said if you finish the nonsense you're doing with that guy.. If God says we will still marry.. We will marry.. I was shocked.. (this is someone I loved and was faithful to even in he's absence.. Someone I never slept with.. I wondered why that thought was in he's head) Why do men like pretenders.. Why do they hate being told the truth.. Would he have known if I told him I was living with a girl? But due to one lie breeds many lies I decided to tell him the truth right way but still he didn't value it(because he's ex left him in that state... When she came there to do Industrial training)..I told him our relationship ends there for comparing me to his ex(not like he gave me money when I was waiting to complete my accommodation money and I refused.. He had so many things at hand which I understood... Few days he called me back to apologise and said he likes me when I'm stubborn I told him I meant what I said that him saying those words were the last conversation I would have with him.. HE LOST ME.. I REPEAT,HE LOST ME.. COS HE LOVED ME TO MY FOOT BUT ALWAYS COMPARING HE'S EX INFEDELITY TO MINE........ SO IF YOU JUST SEE THAT IN YOUR BABES PHONE MAYBE IT MEANS NOTHING.. JUST ASK HER.
Thanks
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by lennsmart(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2020
Girls like having options. It's in their nature. Don't take it personally bruh
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Poske95(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2020
Honestly, in this C-19 era ?!
Nothing seems real, the more you see the less realize.
....is she Wife or not?
Let tr guide you
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by laydoh(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.
MichealKin50 have you seen this? Is this what you're doing?
Be very careful. Follow your heart and not what most of us say here. Some of us don't even have gfs.
Just have a chat with her.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On May 08, 2020
Why invade her privacy, can she pick your phone while you asleep to read through your stuff too?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Torg77: 6:59pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

It means another man is overhaul that engine with a better and higher engine oil than yours..you are roadside engine oil and the other man uses mobile..maybe not only one man anyway
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by willyjacs(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2020
shamsin6300:
But for her not to passworded her phone shows there is nothing to hide. I guess her phone got fault & she formatted it. Give her like 3days & still check back again. If u couldn't find anything you can raise up the issue to her if you really see her as someone you wish to settle with.
he said she deleted his chats in facebook inbox...
them dey format facebook inbox

faulty phone has nothing to do with deleting a particular facebook chat.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Damfostopper(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.
what's talking....?..... who raised this thing??
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by laydoh(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2020
Inferno001:

This is so true..she doesn't lock her phone, she let's you use it at will and you still wanna dig up what you haven't seen..op just wants to be the angel and see her as the bad person...I clear my chats and messages on a daily basis because I fear getting hacked so does that mean I'm cheating on my wife?? Op grow up and leave that innocent woman alone...if you're tired of the relationship, break up and stop trying to pin a target on her back
How do you know she's innocent. Because she doesn't lock her phone? Don't be delusional.
Some people are just too smart. She knows if the bf finds out she locks her phone, he's gonna think she's definitely cheating.
But she didn't do that, trying to play smart, trying to tell the bf she's not hiding anything.
You wanna tell me why you would delete your bf's chats?
99.9% people lock their phones. Why didn't she do the same? She's definitely trying to proof a point or trying to shift goal post.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 7:01pm On May 08, 2020
Ouchbabe:

I hope you are showing her your seriousness about marrying her. What if she is not sure of your settling down with her? If she is not convinced that you will marry her, she might not be leaving your messages in her phone to avoid scaring away potential suitors. She doesn't want to put all her eggs in one basket.
Her mom is aware of our relationship and I am really committed
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Realmargie(f): 7:03pm On May 08, 2020
oga plz stop checking her phone....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by TemmyDayo50(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
The day I realized this, the morning of that day we chatted on Facebook and I can't find the chats. I went to her WhatsApp and discovered the same thing. In fact she set her Facebook in a way that if you tagged her on a post, nobody sees the post unless she approved it. I am just confused

Haa....This one giran pass you ooo..
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Dollabiz: 7:05pm On May 08, 2020
Really
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by laydoh(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Bossman if you really love her, try to make it work. Let her know you already know she's hiding something from you and shouldn't even dare to lie to you.
And let her know you love her.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 7:07pm On May 08, 2020
ngwababe:

My brother, marry her if she's loyal and understands you very well, it rains everywhere.

I don't keep chats either because of my younger ones, female friends and colleagues. That's why if I give out my phone, I feel comfortable cause you're not going to find anything to gossip about.

However, babe wey no wan good no go good, whether she keep chats or not.
Thanks
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:07pm On May 08, 2020
backbone503:
Her phone isn't passworded (a positive sign) but deletes chats (a negative sign). Take a few days to investigate. Chat her up, then after some days check her chats again.

¬My advise for you broe: A girl might love you and still have/keep other guys. There is hardly any girl (particularly below 30) that has just one guy in her life. Have this well crested in your mind.

And you came to this conclusion, how?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MichealKin50: 7:10pm On May 08, 2020
laydoh:

Bossman if you really love her, try to make it work. Let her know you already know she's hiding something from you and shouldn't even dare to lie to you.
And let her know you love her.
Thanks
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
Relax, not something serious.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Myself2(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
fykes:
Kwantinu until u discover Mungo park

No mind am, you no see your message for your fiancée phone, you dey come disturb us for nairaland, I wonder what the OP would have done if he had seen another mans nudes on her fiancées phone. No be wifey now o
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
After changing her password and she wants to login with her previous password?
after you have changed it, select "keep account logged in on other devices" by doing so she won't have to log in on her phone because it is already logged in. she won't try logging in because it is already logged in unless she buys a new phone and try to log in on the new phone. Even at that, she will not suspect, she will just think maybe she forgot her password and reset it. Nothing will trace back to you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by zakkxx: 7:12pm On May 08, 2020
Hahaha my bloda the way u are confuse na so your rival de confused too. When u and your rival are serious, the first to proposed she will not delete text messages again at that time if u catch her it means she deliberately allow y to catch her so that u go free her to go and marry the guy wey first u to proposed.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by LyfeJennings(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

One thing is sure from Ur narrative
U will die b4 Ur time but U need to look at it again
U can't stay forever single
So just do Ur thing and pray for the best
Don't ever press further
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Myself2(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2020
OP
You have trust issues and your fiancée does not. She knew she was coming to your house and she still came with a password-free phone.
Trust me, if she wasn't loyal, she would have used pattern, PIN, fingerprint and padlock to lock her phone before coming to your house
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Ouchbabe(f): 7:14pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Ok then open another Facebook account and hide your real identity. Send her friend request and start chatting her up. Tell her those sweet nonsense that some women enjoy hearing. Along the line ask her if she is in a serious relationship that you really like her and want to start something serious with her. From her response, you will know your stand in her life
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by laydoh(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2020
Why can't we all be objective for once. We're always bias when it comes to gender issues. Men siding men, women siding women regardless of the situation esp when it comes to relationship issues.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by dontbothermuch: 7:22pm On May 08, 2020
fykes:
Kwantinu until u discover Mungo park
smiley
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by laughitall(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
Kokoboss:
hahahahah why you dey call my guy mumu na.
I don't like sissy men
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Youngzedd(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

It will end in tears, I assure you.

Watch the videos below.

Recognise and avoid damaged goods >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

Managing your girlfriend > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGeiBEiDRZWTof71DJXkGfmqRQObzBI7H

Lies and manipulations are how she survives >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9u9kBoFzQ

Go through the following threads >>

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

Finally go through other of his threads https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.