Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127197 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by purples25(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2020
intruder15:

I don't get your angle. Are u single or you are dating someone? If u are dating, how will you feel if the message u sent ur boyfriend on WhatsApp last light is no longer on his phone this morning? Be honest with yourself. Won't u be suspicious? The least u can do is ask him what happened right?

Talkmore of someone the OP wants to spend the rest of his life with. It's not just about she cheating or catching her cheat.
Its not boyfriend and girlfriend. It's fiance and fiancee. A marriage shouldn't be built on distrust or questionable actions.

Marriage is in the balance here. Do you think a couple that distrusts each other to the point of always snooping into the other's phone should be together? If there is trust, if things are well, shouldn't he have peace of mind? Its obvious he doesn't trust her, and he can never trust her. If they marry, is this how he will live with high bp, checking the phone for twenty and more years?

It will also make her unhappy that he does not trust her. Its better to leave if he cannot have that confidence in her, without running to check the phone.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by executive12: 8:47pm On May 08, 2020
Tozic:
Any thing your mind tells you which I know you know where I'm going to is what it means.

Exactly.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by friendl: 8:47pm On May 08, 2020
I have always said this over and over ,never go through your lady's phone unless you wanna die young
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by shamsin6300(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=NobleSeed post=89333618]oga

Dnt mind me bruh

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by intruder15(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:

Marriage is in the balance here. Do you think a couple that distrusts each other to the point of always snooping into the other's phone should be together? If there is trust, if things are well, shouldn't he have peace of mind? Its obvious he doesn't trust her, and he can never trust her. If they marry, is this how he will live with high bp, checking the phone for twenty and more years?

It will also make her unhappy that he does not trust her. Its better to leave if he cannot have that confidence in her, without running to check the phone.

With your response, it's implied u have no problem with ur boyfriend deleting all conversations on his phone. Be careful what you wish for. Karma is a bitch...
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by executive12: 8:51pm On May 08, 2020
pTomz:
Haq haq haq..... baba you’re just one of her fiancé, in other words you’re dating yourself grin

Yeah right. If that's the case, then why are you spying on her? Stop being in denial.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by executive12: 8:55pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
2yrs plus. She's very good and open hearted. She doesn't hide anything from me.

Really? You just said that she refused to swear by the Bible that she has never cheated on you. I will take that to mean that she has cheated on you.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by purples25(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2020
intruder15:

With your response, it's implied u have no problem with ur boyfriend deleting all conversations on his phone. Be careful what you wish for. Karma is a bitch...

Oh i used to check the phone. And found what i was looking for. When you find that person. You will not even bother to check.....your heart will be at rest, i tell you.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bbbwings: 8:57pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
Dafuq with the deception tactics

Guy you're insecure.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by dammiedot(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

It will end in tears
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by johnad3(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2020
You Just want to kill yourself for nothing, we are in HD high definition age which means anybody can login in and out of any available harddrive so adapt your mind bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bbbwings: 9:01pm On May 08, 2020
Bola146:
Kikikikikikikiki... wake her up and ask now
Why the laff
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by fatiuabdul: 9:02pm On May 08, 2020
Ohun ojuwa lojuri!
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by executive12: 9:03pm On May 08, 2020
Hanfield:
Stop snooping around because if you do you will find that thing you are looking for. What you are doing is responsible for crashing many relationships. You have no right going through her phone while she is sleeping.

Keep quiet. It's necessary that we know who we are dealing with in a relationship.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ekaF(f): 9:04pm On May 08, 2020
friendl:
I have always said this over and over ,never go through your lady's phone unless you wanna die young
Personally I don't see anything wrong with my bf checking my phone. If both parties are truly faithful. This should not even be a problem.

But then, what do I know
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ekaF(f): 9:04pm On May 08, 2020
executive12:

Keep quiet. It's necessary that we know who we are dealing with in a relationship.
So so true
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by omachimyk(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
Two can play, una no trust una selves.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Udoskybest: 9:08pm On May 08, 2020
Its obvious, you've got deputy
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by danilmo: 9:14pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

That girl is smatter than u. meaning if she wanted to play u, she will do that successfully.

Advice,
Ask her what u did and how u got shocked, open to her u no longer trust her.
Don't say much again, she ll begin stammering to defend herself, meanwhile follow ur heart whether to wife her or not.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by SoccerUSA(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50
my candid advice for you is to get a strong spy app(paid or free I don't know), install on her phone and monitor the phone since you have access to her device. You can as well hide the app and she never finds it. But the app ends up doing what you wants it doing.

I destest cheating.

Then you can monitor her messages, calls and all.
Thank me later

PS: Do it smartly and don't get accused of spying illegally that might attract some legal consequences (which I don't know about).
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by backbone503(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

And you came to this conclusion, how?

Go ahead and disprove it. Use yourself and 4 of your friends as case study
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Icexendrix99(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2020
It's only people who are not straightforward that delete chats simple. Phone lock is understandable, but deleting your fiance's chats who the hell does that
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by tammie24: 9:24pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
you have all these evidence and want to marry her

Buy yourself some sense

She's not the one for you, keep looking...
She has something to hide and a bad liar
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
Is she showing signs of coro 19?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Sorry for your loss bro.
Emi maada
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by divineappo(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
wow, she said she was lieing too

My brother, that girl is a smooth operator. I pity your destiny with that girl

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
The day I realized this, the morning of that day we chatted on Facebook and I can't find the chats. I went to her WhatsApp and discovered the same thing. In fact she set her Facebook in a way that if you tagged her on a post, nobody sees the post unless she approved it. I am just confused
I want to believe she doesn't trust you too. Think about it.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by achymmania: 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
Bross we can help you hack her Facebook account if you want oooo. Free of charge. You’ll be in charge of her Facebook.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by tammie24: 9:40pm On May 08, 2020
stormborn28:
i hate this stupid advice you deceivers normally give... Does it mean God doesn't monitor the devil? I feel like slapping you right now
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never see comment way make me laugh like this
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
U already know
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by divineappo(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.
here comes her lawyer

She don land.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by divineappo(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:

nonsense

if it was a lady that checked her guys phone, and saw shit, u will defend her and condemn the guy

Reverse is the case now, u are condemning the guy for checking her phone

Hypocrisy kill you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.