Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127108 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 2:17pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
funny man. Be there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by iLegendd(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2020
Sorry.

It means she loves you more than anything. Protect her with all you've got. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by manontree: 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
Hmmm. This is very simple. Since this occured in Facebook and WhatsApp, it's clear as day she is not faithful to you

I also take it she has a high IQ. This is evident in opening her phones without locks, giving you a false sense of security. She is smart enough to archieve all chats before dropping the phone and I bet she has her setting that the bad chats cant occur unless she is in a safe place

I have seen a few of such very smart cheaters. You cant catch then red handed unless you use someone to trap them

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by manuelreports: 2:34pm On May 08, 2020
For she not to password the phone
Tell you she is not hiding anything
Perhaps she is among rhe type that deletes messages

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Covidhunger20: 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

It means the same way she deletes yours, she deletes others.

Why leave evidence behind? cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by dotedote: 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin her phone probably is low on storage space.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by michoim(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
Go and sit down, you have no case...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Hoodbilonia: 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
Anout getting married to a bich
Abi she dey run G
Why delete?delete
Ma guy. Maybe 5 or 6 men dey blow the same woman.

God forbid
Brother abeg no mumu

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by tellwisdom: 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
Na naija woman u wan kee urself ontop?? u die, she lives on

19 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
una wey dey relationship, if you the search ur partner phone to find something, eventually you go see am

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by politeme: 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
All this guys self, i equally do that too. As a matter of fact, I will give you my password so that you can look at whatever you want.
Life is not like that anyways, good women dey oooo, nah trust issue nah im be the wahala.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Quaddafi29: 2:36pm On May 08, 2020
You shouldn't have done that without her express permission but the deed is done. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you are in the wrong bus. She is someone else's. clear off or suffer forever in the marriage. No password is because she is too forgetful to use one. She has many men and u may be just the most convenient. Get out

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ProfEinstein: 2:36pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
Guy you be fool aswear..... Tueh embarassed

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by toffyz(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2020
Why do people take Irrelevant things serious this days

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Deicide: 2:36pm On May 08, 2020
The op is too childish

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Inferno001(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.

This is so true..she doesn't lock her phone, she let's you use it at will and you still wanna dig up what you haven't seen..op just wants to be the angel and see her as the bad person...I clear my chats and messages on a daily basis because I fear getting hacked so does that mean I'm cheating on my wife?? Op grow up and leave that innocent woman alone...if you're tired of the relationship, break up and stop trying to pin a target on her back

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Openbusiness: 2:37pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

Guy there's nothing to figure out again. Any girl that deletes her chats (or archives her chat to make it invisible) is cheating, end of story. And that's the only reason her phone is not passworded, because she deletes the messages to cover her tracks. but if to say na me, mtchwwww, i go dig out all her deleted messages, hu born monkey. hu she b, she be Messi or Ronaldo? u cannot play a player na

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Hanfield: 2:37pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

log in her Facebook on your phone and monitor her chats while she's online. It's important since you're going to marry her. You don't need her password just make sure you know the number she created the account with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by maasoap(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
2yrs plus. She's very good and open hearted. She doesn't hide anything from me.

Lol. But now, you just realised that she was making you believe that she didn't hide anything from you.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by gaby(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2020
You had better keep up as if you noticed nothing.

I repeat, maintain the status quo.

She just doesn't want any of you guys to die of heart attack.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by humilitypays(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2020
All these fiancé's from alpha beach will never let sons of men to drink water in peace cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Emaprince: 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
Lmao....true definition of a simp. You be mum u I swear.

Well, deleting your message means she is hiding something from other men in her life. She doesn't password her phone to make it seem like she has nothing to hide ....because she already deleted every traces of her promiscuous ways.

She confessed she cheated on you..

Bro she knows you are a very weak man. Unless you want to die early. Go ahead and wife the hoe.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by courage9(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
It simply means her previous chats are being quarantined

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by GeneralPula: 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
Wise girl grin

She delete all messages con remove her password. lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by bigstan11787(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

Bros na so them be...... undecided

Are women as worse as we guys
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by zedegit: 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

This is the biggest mistake you will ever make in your life. There's no honesty and no trust.
Its faulty foundation.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by SmartchildTutor: 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
You aren't married to her yet.
So take a chill pill and relax.
She has other boos.
The best one will win.
If you want to have her, be the best to her.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by stormborn28(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
you go see prick wey big pass prick today

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by FlordFlorez(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Dem dey write am for face?

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by KKKWHITE(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
She is obviously cheating on you . But you guys have to be certain about this 98 percentage of guys are cheats while 95 percentage is girls are cheats No one can be trusted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.