Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others (3263 Views)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by ikeyman00(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
All hail Biafra

WE must continue !

Hello this is Radio Biafra London, the caller on the line tell us your name and where you are calling from plz

ndi ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2020
Zymarion:
[s][/s]
warri gone too soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

RIP to this one in advance wink cheesy wink Your people makes reckless comments here but you looks the other way simply because you are a tribal bigot. You have failed miserably my Ibo boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by Kamanuozuzu: 9:14pm On May 08, 2020
Heffalump:
Kanu is gradually losing relevance by diving into the murky waters of politics instead of concentrating on his Biafra agenda. The struggle has suddenly become sour!

Sour, by ur standards?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2020
Zymarion:
[s][/s]
Prepare to open another one tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy
Quote me once more and this one will be gone too soon as well cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by Peroh426: 9:16pm On May 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

He is trying to gain supporters in high places
Did he give the warning before his release??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2020
Zymarion:
[s][/s]
it takes less than 30 sec to equip a new soldier

but i have silenced you forever
if you want to talk you have to choose your words wisely or grin

that's the aim
it doesn't matter how many soldiers involved in the fixing
I can dedicate 100 soldiers to fix just a troll and bigot cheesy
[s][/s] keep fooling yourself, I say what I want to say at anytime I feel like wink wink cheesy

You have called mods for me twice today but you were ignored because they know your antics already cheesy cheesy

You are on an impossible mission my Ibo boy cheesy cheesy grin

African jew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2020
Zymarion:
[s][/s]
more than 5 soldiers waiting on standby to take over
but I have fixed you forever tongue

you dare not talk anyhow again tongue
that's the aim and the goal
I'll retire at 50
my son will take over

My gallant soldiers have retired many trolls and bigots including you tongue

btw
your mind game is awful grin
[s][/s]if you like have 10 soldiers, the point is that you don't get anybody banned again on this forum, you are just giving yourself unnecessary headaches. I have experienced you for what you are.... A tribal bigot wink wink wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2020
[s][/s]
Zymarion:
[s][/s]
but I have retired many trolls
and have subdued many that they fear to post anyhow including you
talk anyhow naa and see cheesy

we have foot soldiers and generals
i won't tell you their functions grin

you have been fixed by me
go back to your posts and see if that's how you used to post before
Same with many bigots and trolls
na me and you guys till the end of Nairaland
[s][/s] Keep deceiving yourself, the more you try to silence them the more they come harder. Butvim have exposed your mission here, you are worse than people you are canceling their comments. You are a tribalist. An hypocrite and a reckless human being.... Ibo boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2020
Zymarion:
[s][/s]
it takes less than 30 sec to equip a new soldier

but i have silenced you forever
if you want to talk you have to choose your words wisely or grin

that's the aim
it doesn't matter how many soldiers involved in the fixing
I can dedicate 100 soldiers to fix just a troll and bigot cheesy
You are the number troll here, you are bigot, all you want is to silence Yoruba voices here so that you and your Ibo folks would have a field day insulting everyone here... But you have failed miserably Ibo boy cheesy wink wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2020
Demarious:
[s][/s]

and I'll continue till i fix all trolls and bigots
nothing will stop me
I urge you to join me on my quest

like I said I won't stop till I fix all trolls

as Simplyleo
he :has been fixed
he now comment with caution unlike before cheesy
Simpyeo stil makes comments anytime he wants, he says anything he wants to say, you can't silence anyone here because you are the number troll here, a tribal bigot who wants his people to dominate others here. You have failed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2020
DemManna1:
[s][/s]
trash
he makes cowardice comments unlike before
he now talk like a gossiping pregnant woman sidetalking cheesy

we've fixed him to vet all his comments before posting
that's the goal
[s][/s] I'm here to fix you and to expose you for what you are. You are no hero here but a tribal bigot who wants to clear ways for his people to be insulting everyone here... You have failed miserably Ibo boy grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
Demarious:
[s][/s]
shatap
you don't know anything
I'm here to fix trolls
ask Simplyleo
[s][/s] shatap, you are deceiving yourself you can't fix anyone here until you fix yourself first... Ibo boy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
Demarious:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
I'm the fixer of trolls and bigots
they now to use bigotry words
[s][/s]
Shatap my friend you are the troll itself, I will fix you by fire by force... Tribal bigot grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by Difrent: 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kanu made it clear that d fight against corruption must be holistic involving or looters across all tribes and not just selective against d Southerners or Christians

Which of the Kanu? The dead one or the clone parading as nnamdi kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
Demarious:
[s][/s]
I'm not a bigot
I'm a law abiding nairalander ready to restore sanity on this forum at all cost

now fork off out of my mention
[s][/s] Shatap, you are the number bigot here, I won't take you serious until you start canceling your people comments as well. For now you are a tribalist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2020
Demarious:
[s][/s]
i have fixed you already
you don't use bigotry words again cheesy
I have never used bigotry words unlike you, but I have exposed you already that's why you don't get people banned again here cheesy grin..MODS no dey take you serious again because I don expose you cheesy wink wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others by waledeji(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
Demarious:
[s][/s]
Goon too soon again cheesy wink cheesy wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose / Obigbo Massacre: We Warned Ipob Didn't We? / USA Is Building The World Largest Consulate In Nigeria Worth $537 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.