Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. (9724 Views)

If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Trustworthy Or Not – Reno Omokri Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
love is nothing without trust... but before you trust, thread carefully... you can be sure after verification. trust dont come cheaply... A partner has to earn it rather than expecting to get it via benefits of doubts until found guilty !
That's right, and the only way to earn it, is how truthful one is.
Truth begets Trust; and Trust begets Truce (agreeableness or what some may call Love).
The level of trust we gain, is a function of the degree of truth we tell.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by GeneralPula: 6:46pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Use a different facebook profile with another name and a fine dp, then engage your partner with chats and colourful pics of class, glamour and luxury... do this for 3 weeks.

And then check the results ! cheesy

If you have to do this before finding out if a girl is loyal or not, then you’re not a real G..

An unfaithful lady would always show an act(%)of unfaithfulness, even if it’s gonna be as low as 1% out of �. You being sharp is all you need.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Chirowman(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2020
missimelda01:
You can listen to Op if you're completely jobless and planning on doing nothing useful with your life. If you begin to have doubts in your relationship, confront your spouse and stop acting childish.
you said it all
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Neurotika: 7:38pm On May 08, 2020
It might sound naive but the op is right in spying on anyone you have a long term plan for. Just do it mildly. As controversial as this sounds, don't ever try to trust a partner blindly without doing your covert investigations.

There are dogs everywhere now. Don't marry one blindly all in the name of "maturity".

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Dreyton36: 8:17pm On May 08, 2020
Na only poor man they fear say them go snatch their loving babe ,
When money they na the girl go they secure you instead
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Mozino007(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
To say the facts it worth it! These bitches aint loyal.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Blessinzy(f): 8:33pm On May 08, 2020
I can't try that shit with my baby
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by mythy70(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2020
Davash222:
No sane guy will engage in this nonsense!

All these task for a Nigerian girlfriend
Not worth it!

You dey mind the OP

Na who get time dey track babe
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 8:38pm On May 08, 2020
mythy70:

You dey mind the OP
Na who get time dey track babe
lol
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 8:41pm On May 08, 2020
GeneralPula:

If you have to do this before finding out if a girl is loyal or not, then you’re not a real G..

An unfaithful lady would always show an act(%)of unfaithfulness, even if it’s gonna be as low as 1% out of �. You being sharp is all you need.
on the reverse, that's what a real G has to do.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Ishilove: 8:52pm On May 08, 2020
A busy person will not have time for this kind of jobless fuckery.

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Use a different facebook profile with another name and a fine dp, then engage your partner with chats and colourful pics of class, glamour and luxury... do this for 3 weeks.

you should only do such thing if your partner gives you any reason to believe that she is deceitful/unfaithful.... if all is great in your union, then NOBODY should do the above (and mess with a good thing).
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2020
Neurotika:
It might sound naive but the op is right in spying on anyone you have a long term plan for. Just do it mildly. As controversial as this sounds, don't ever try to trust a partner blindly without doing your covert investigations.

There are dogs everywhere now. Don't marry one blindly all in the name of "maturity".

the problem is not your partner, the problem would be "you"... chances are, when your partner discovers that you did the above (for no reason but your insecurities), then you could lose your man.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:05pm On May 08, 2020
Ishilove:
A busy person will not have time for this kind of jobless fuckery.
u say jobless like u dont sleep at night? cheesy

dont u know that sleeping at night is joblessness too? A lot can still be done at night instead of sleeping.... my point is joblessness is relative.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by uboma(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

This is not necessary....
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:15pm On May 08, 2020
uboma:

This is not necessary....
it is as a matter of urgency !!!
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Neurotika: 9:15pm On May 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the problem is not your partner, the problem would be "you"... chances are, when your partner discovers that you did the above (for no reason but your insecurities), then you could lose your man.

Dude, spy on your partner if you have the means. I cannot stress this enough. Just find a balance between two much and too little. I get my hands dirty shamelessly when long term shiit comes to play. Those kinda stuff can mess you up real good if you wanna play it soft. And these deceivers aren't just out there to steal your sanity, they are after your reality too.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by uboma(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
it is as a matter of urgency !!!

Carry-on as you wish.

I hope she does the same thing to you....
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:23pm On May 08, 2020
uboma:

Carry-on as you wish.
I hope she does the same thing to you....
lol
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:24pm On May 08, 2020
Neurotika:

Dude, spy on your partner if you have the means. I cannot stress this enough. Just find a balance between two much and too little. I get my hands dirty shamelessly when long term shiit comes to play. Those kinda stuff can mess you up real good if you wanna play it soft. And these deceivers aren't just out there to steal your sanity, they are after your reality too.
word !!!
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
Neurotika:

there can be nothing positive in spying on your partner, its called dishonesty/deceit... now i would understand if she gets calls from strangers at 3am that you would be asking questions, but if no such thing happens then you have no business spying on a partner (and the problem is only your insecurity-low self esteem)
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Ishilove: 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u say jobless like u dont sleep at night? cheesy

dont u know that sleeping at night is joblessness too? A lot can still be done at night instead of sleeping.... my point is joblessness is relative.
I sleep at night because that is what my body is meant to do

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:26am On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:

I sleep at night because that is what my body is meant to do
wrong. U choose to sleep at night because you choose to do so and that's joblessness
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Ishilove: 1:37am On May 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
wrong. U choose to sleep at night because you choose to do so and that's joblessness
Arguing with you is like arguing with a 10year old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 4:37am On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Arguing with you is like arguing with a 10year old
u are right because I am 10 years old... meaning u should be worried ur life is almost over and still u avent achieved anything yet... all you do is loaf around on the internet and banter words with 10 year olds. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by femi4: 6:58am On May 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

she doesn't add strangers
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 7:03am On May 09, 2020
femi4:
she doesn't add strangers
That's because she is a smooth operator. Very careful not to be careless. Cover every possible lacuna.cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by femi4: 7:06am On May 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That's because she is a smooth operator. Very careful not to be careless. Cover every possible lacuna.cheesy
Be deceiving yourself. Not everybody add every tom dick and harry. My friends list on fb is less than 200
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Cocoyamu: 9:00am On May 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
on the reverse, that's what a real G has to do.
No, you lie. Real G's detect even 1% trace of unfaithfulness like the guy above said, and may just choose to nip it or let it fly. They decode without stalking.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:22am On May 09, 2020
Cocoyamu:

No, you lie. Real G's detect even 1% trace of unfaithfulness like the guy above said, and may just choose to nip it or let it fly. They decode without stalking.
lol
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:23am On May 09, 2020
femi4:
Be deceiving yourself. Not everybody add every tom dick and harry. My friends list on fb is less than 200
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / Does True Love Exist? / I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.