Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. (9733 Views)

If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Trustworthy Or Not – Reno Omokri Writes (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by meetme01: 10:21am On May 09, 2020
If your partner cheats and you can't forgive or make amendments, quit or divorce and move on.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Doyou2019: 11:17am On May 09, 2020
missimelda01:
You can listen to Op if you're completely jobless and planning on doing nothing useful with your life. If you begin to have doubts in your relationship, confront your spouse and stop acting childish.

Well said Madam Imelda.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:31am On May 09, 2020
meetme01:
If your partner cheats and you can't forgive or make amendments, quit or divorce and move on.
A real G forgives but wont forget.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:10pm On May 09, 2020
which kind rotten thread be dis?
abeg make i comot here.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:50pm On May 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
which kind rotten thread be dis?
abeg make i comot here.
The Viper.cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by clevybrown(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
I don't even have any worthy girl I can do this for cos I don't trust all the available once, it's like searching for a result u already know grin grin grin

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by clevybrown(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Are you saying u ll rather give your partner the benefit of doubt until found guilty?
bro, just live ur life and give urself peace of mind as long as the relationship last and always bearing in mind that every Nigerian girl is a potential cheat. If by chance you catch her, good and find but u don't have to go dat far to make her fall prey... It's more like applying a catalyst to speed u the rate of a reaction which would have still been completed but at a longer time... Hope this explains it... grin grin grin
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by lyndaway(f): 1:01pm On May 09, 2020
It only in secured partner's that will think of such it only a matter of truth and trust when you both know what you can do Abeg all this stress will not be needed has for me It not necessary
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Hombhoi: 2:54pm On May 09, 2020
I don't know why some immature people find joy doing things that will later leave them crying.. Una go come carry una yeye problem come NL to confirm your height and level of stupidity ..
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Justbehave(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Use a different facebook profile with another name and a fine dp, then engage your partner with chats and colourful pics of class, glamour and luxury... do this for 3 weeks.

And then check the results ! cheesy

Mitchewww. 3 weeks is far joor. I just tried it out on my girl for only a day and she has been begging me to come Bleep her in her place. She even gave me all the information about her and denied of having a boyfriend.Lol. She still doesn't know is me. Fear our girls.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:03pm On May 09, 2020
Justbehave:
Mitchewww. 3 weeks is far joor. I just tried it out on my girl for only a day and she has been begging me to come Bleep her in her place. She even gave me all the information about her and denied of having a boyfriend.Lol. She still doesn't know is me. Fear our girls.
lol... Thank God the doubters in this thread will see that. They just dont want to believe simple practical truths.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:05pm On May 09, 2020
Hombhoi:
I don't know why some immature people find joy doing things that will later leave them crying.. Una go come carry una yeye problem come NL to confirm your height and level of stupidity ..
dont mind them cheesy

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
lyndaway:
It only in secured partner's that will think of such it only a matter of truth and trust when you both know what you can do Abeg all this stress will not be needed has for me It not necessary
people who dont bother to do the needful becomes victims
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
You dey see am abi cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Justbehave(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... Thank God the doubters in this thread will see that. They just dont want to believe simple practical truths.
They are only scared of trying it out because they know you re saying the truth.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
Insecurity, joblessness, idleness, childish, immature are all the defensive words used by cheats and people who don't want to answer certain questions. I wouldn't flinch if my babe wants to try me. Some have in the past. Truth is I'm one loyal muthafukker by default when and only when I'm in a relationship. But when I'm not.. fvcking loose canon cheesy

So what Op is suggesting isn't totally off. If u suspect him/her do wtv it takes to clear the air. These days trust is so over hyped and a lot of u don't know the true meaning of it
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Justbehave(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2020
dairykidd:
Insecurity, joblessness, idleness, childish, immature are all the defensive words used by cheats and people who don't want to answer certain questions. I wouldn't flinch if my babe wants to try me. Some have in the past. Truth is I'm one loyal muthafukker by default when and only when I'm in a relationship. But when I'm not.. fvcking loose canon cheesy

So what Op is suggesting isn't totally off. If u suspect him/her do wtv it takes to clear the air. These days trust is so over hyped and a lot of u don't know the true meaning of it
You killed it bro. In summary. They are using it to manipulate most guys.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
dairykidd:

You dey see am abi cheesy
this is funny nau cheesy
even some wives dump their husbands when a richer guy comes along not to mention ordinary girlfriend cheesy
wetin op dey suggest will just give unnecessary pain to the guy cos im girlfriend go fall and fall grin grin

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
Justbehave:
You killed it bro. In summary. They are using it to manipulate most guys.
Exactly man but dem no dey gree so dey use those fancy words instead grin

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 09, 2020
clevybrown:
bro, just live ur life and give urself peace of mind as long as the relationship last and always bearing in mind that every Nigerian girl is a potential cheat. If by chance you catch her, good and find but u don't have to go dat far to make her fall prey... It's more like applying a catalyst to speed u the rate of a reaction which would have still been completed but at a longer time... Hope this explains it... grin grin grin
maybe if the guy wants to leave the girl and he dont find any reason to give as excuse he can use what op suggested grin grin grin

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
this is funny nau cheesy
even some wives dump their husbands when a richer guy comes along not to mention ordinary girlfriend cheesy
wetin op dey suggest will just give unnecessary pain to the guy cos im girlfriend go fall and fall grin grin
Some wives not all.. so i think there's nothing wrong with putting op suggested exam to test cheesy
Abi In other words are u saying no girl will survive this exam because some girls no dey gree say dem love money na lipsrsealed

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Justbehave(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly man but dem no dey gree so dey use those fancy words instead grin
And the mumu guys go dey feel fly that they are not jobless, immature and insecure.Why their hoe of gf are busy fucking random guys on FB.lol.Guys abeg,Una mumu don do.

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by vicstar16: 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
You get sence, we know they are not trustworhty already whats the need checking
Davash222:
No sane guy will engage in this nonsense!

All these task for a Nigerian girlfriend
Not worth it!
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Brunicekid(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2020
Holumhidey:
Hustle oo, make you nor turn yourself to private detective/investigator because of woman.....
grin cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 09, 2020
dairykidd:

Some wives not all.. so i think there's nothing wrong with putting op suggested exam to test cheesy
Abi In other words are u saying no girl will survive this exam because some girls no dey gree say dem love money na lipsrsealed
this one na very difficult exam for any girl to pass cheesy.as far as she sees a picture of a flashy guy posing near a car lets say the latest benz or cadillac and his location is saying new york or london bros she will fall cheesy.she will quickly take down all her boyfriend"s pics in her facebook page and without asking her na she go even dey tell the guy she is single and available grin.Most guys here bashing op and calling him jobless know in the deepest part of their heart their girlfriend is not loyal to them and if they do this test on her she will fall grin.see no need passing urself thru this agony cheesy.just manage ur girlfriend as u see am cheesy cheesy.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
Justbehave:
And the mumu guys go dey feel fly that they are not jobless, immature and insecure.Why their hoe of gf are busy fucking random guys on FB.lol.Guys abeg,Una mumu don do.
see most guys know their girlfriends sleep around cheesy....since they know this i dont think its worth it doing investigation on a girl cheesy.this type of investigation u can only do it if u want to discharge the girl cos u know she will fail cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:52pm On May 09, 2020
Justbehave:
They are only scared of trying it out because they know you re saying the truth.
perhaps they see me as a threat to their relationship... cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
Justbehave:

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
Justbehave:
My brother the same way man like money na so woman too and we both know say na woman get mind pass for bad things... cant u see the way girls twerk on social media for money? some even go as far as fingering themselves regardless of who sees it.. All just for the bread. 90% of girls are broke including the working class. And inside this 90% only about 10% fear God.. The rest just don't give a fvck. So tell me how dem no go shele from wetin op suggest grin
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
dairykidd:

My brother the same way man like money na so woman too and we both know say na woman get mind pass for bad things... cant u see the way girls twerk on social media for money? some even go as far as fingering themselves regardless of who sees it.. All just for the bread. 90% of girls are broke including the working class. And inside this 90% only about 10% fear God.. The rest just don't give a fvck. So tell me how dem no go shele from wetin op suggest grin
i noticed these online twerking and shaking of boobs increased more during the lockdown cheesy..its like some of these babes done broke and they looking for clients by advertising their wares cheesy cheesy

How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? / I Want To Relocate To Afghanistan Because Of Their Girls / Is This True About Girls? (photo)