Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. (9728 Views)

If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Trustworthy Or Not – Reno Omokri Writes (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
this one na very difficult exam for any girl to pass cheesy.as far as she sees a picture of a flashy guy posing near a car lets say the latest benz or cadillac and his location is saying new york or london bros she will fall cheesy.she will quickly take down all her boyfriend"s pics in her facebook page and without asking her na she go even dey tell the guy she is single and available grin.Most guys here bashing op and calling him jobless know in the deepest part of their heart their girlfriend is not loyal to them and if they do this test on her she will fall grin.see no need passing urself thru this agony cheesy.just manage ur girlfriend as u see am cheesy cheesy.

[img]https://media./images/bae9f9ee3bf793a0bb667d8e4ccb9883/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 4:10pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
i noticed these online twerking and shaking of boobs increased more during the lockdown cheesy..its like some of these babes done broke and they looking for clients by advertising their wares cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
i noticed these online twerking and shaking of boobs increased more during the lockdown cheesy..its like some of these babes done broke and they looking for clients by advertising their wares cheesy cheesy

Na so one when been dey form boss babe dey ask for money for gas and to buy carton of indomie and.eggs. I told her to come and collect the money from me grin The lockdown lock everywhere.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 09, 2020
dairykidd:

Na so one when been dey form boss babe dey ask for money for gas and to buy carton of indomie and.eggs. I told her to come and collect the money from me grin The lockdown lock everywhere.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by clevybrown(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe if the guy wants to leave the girl and he dont find any reason to give as excuse he can use what op suggested grin grin grin
hahahaha.... No b lie at all... Cos u know she must fuckup for sure, it's inevitable grin grin grin
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 4:47pm On May 09, 2020
clevybrown:
hahahaha.... No b lie at all... Cos u know she must fuckup for sure, it's inevitable grin grin grin
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by PHOTSEE(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2020
femi4:
she doesn't add strangers
Wow really.
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
dairykidd:

Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by Blackmoran(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2020
The guy no get job...
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:57am On May 30, 2020
Blackmoran:
The guy no get job...
Re: If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2020

Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". / Is This True About Girls? (photo)