Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (64878 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by mikebabs101: 11:23am On May 09, 2020
phren:

Don’t allow the devil to destroy you by using you to insult and dehumanize men that God is using to bless millions of people. Nobody force you to believe anything from them, this kind of hatred is EVIL. If you don’t make public apology for what you’ve just said, you’ve automatically set yourself for destruction. Be guided. If you grew up on the street and not with parents in a decent home, then learn from people who live like human beings and not like animals.
Stop all these pls , you are not making any sense, isn't it obvious to whoever has any atom of brain that these so called pastors asking for church opening are doing so just because of their pocket. They have branches in other western countries , let them go there to complain and see how the civilised world will see them as thinking like monkeys .Even Vatican is closed ,so what's your argument, are you holier than the people that gave you the religion and let me remind you the percentage of Christian in lsreal where Jesus was born is just 2%, I'm sure they have their reasons why they prefer other religions. Pls don't get me wrong, there is God which many other religions believes and there is a metaphysical world which simple logical reasoning cannot explain. But don't tell me God is a Christian. In conclusion all these Nigerian pastors are just motivational or good speaker preying on your gullibility to enrich themselves and their generation. BE WISE

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by mayorall(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2020
PureGoldh:
He is on point...May God bless him for me

Kindly ponder on 1 Corinthians 6 Vs 19 and you will get to know that you as a being that is in good terms with God represents the "Church of God"

The church (building/premises) is just a physical structure

Dual coin though .

They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God. Psalm 84:7
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by dederocs(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2020
Oyemade has always been different, not money hungry like the others.
Zombies forget that apostle paul chastised the church doing it wrong, we are to chastise others going the wrong way...GO is not a god or spirit, they are humans.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Pwetty2(f): 11:25am On May 09, 2020
My pastor
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by desiredhome: 11:25am On May 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:
People spiritual life aren't grown up and you said they should sit down at home, Are you even a man of God in the first place? I don't know why the man is supporting this evil government. Well, no problem, the wind will blow and foul yansh will open.
Your religion of blindness is what is destroying the people, these your Pastorpreours are more dangerous than the politicians....
The church you've been going since these years, how come the society is getting worst by the day? What is the impact of the church to the society if not more evil?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by 12345DKO(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2020
ajericho:

so where are they suppose to counter themselves
During their Pastor's meeting. Not openly like this
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Doyou2019: 11:33am On May 09, 2020
He added: “Closing the doors of a
physical building does not in any
way mean the closure of the anointing of the Spirit from working.
“Church buildings may be shut down but true faith and the anointing of the Spirit has not stopped working.

Been following him since his annual programme, 'The Platform', kicked off years ago, but only as a bystander. But with this post, this man has earned a new admirer in me. Bravo Pastor Poju Oyemade.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by 12345DKO(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
That's because of freedom of speech. The other religion lacks that. You can be beheaded for saying words against Mohammad or their Allah.
Yes we have freedom in Christianity. But we should not use the freedom to bring ridicule upon ourselves. These our spiritual leaders in Christianity usually have meetings, this is where they should disagree not on social media.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Aksnoopy: 11:39am On May 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Your criticism is erring terribly on the side of intelligence... That a person's political leanings differ badly from yours, doesn't completely make them unworthy of truth and wisdom here and now.
You are yarning gibberish! You made no atom of sense.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by mikebabs101: 11:40am On May 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Should Saudi, Qatar, Israel, Jordan, UAE, and Kuwait also do away with religion to stay at their enviable pinnacle of massive development??!
Remove Israel from that list, just 2% of the total population are Christians . it will shock you to know there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by duality(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:
Pastor Poju, is 100% wrong. I'm not surprised he can spew this nonsense.
Lots of people, don't see and understand what Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Oyakhilome Chris is seeing and talking about. Lots of you, toeing the line of thought of Pastor Oyemade, don't know, the power of the cooperate church. If you know, you will not be in his support.
You don't know, what damage, spiritually the closure of the place of worship has done to lots of believers, lots of Christians will never be the same after this lockdown and closure Wait till the closure is lifted, then you will understand.
I stand with Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Chris. Oyakhilome.

You are right. With the battle going on, which can only be seen through the eyes of the spirit,

I'd be shocked, if your post was welcomed by many.

It's well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Kay25(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2020
Please go to pastor poju's page he has made a clarity on what he said before you all start talking rubbish
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by 12345DKO(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2020
chaloskyx:
sorry but to be wise and open to speak out is not hate do you think everyone is like you that is controlled by a man of God if they are wrong they are wrong practising Christianity is between an individual and God if other Christians are being gullible to every word that comes out of a human it doesnt mean because you want to preserve Christianity you would follow pastors blindly. you think religion is a competition between muslims and christians you better stop with that mindset. if you are so concerned about Christianity why not volunteer to fight for Christians ravaged by boko haram in the North
You miss the point my brother. What I am saying is, washing our dirty linen in public is not right.
I'm very sure that you will feel bad if you disagree with your brother or sister and instead of calling you or a family meeting to resolve the issue, he/she instead goes straight to social media to call you out.

As for comparing Muslims with Christians, my brother, I never did. I only suggested that we emulate what is good.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by mamapidgin: 11:41am On May 09, 2020
By the time Nigeria will be through with this pandemic, they will even open the church people will refuse to go there...

I just pray that in the next 24days we will not regret the early opening of our country, the spike in No of cases will drown our health system i hope the churches and mosques will allow their facilities to be used as isolation centers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Proflere: 11:45am On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:
Lots of people, don't see and understand what Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Oyakhilome Chris is seeing and talking about. Lots of you, toeing the line of thought of Pastor Oyemade, don't know, the power of the cooperate church. If you know, you will not be in his support.
You don't know, what damage, spiritually the closure of the place of worship has done to lots of believers, lots of Christians will never be the same after this lockdown and closure Wait till the closure is lifted, then you will understand.

What are they seeing that they couldn't see before the lockdown? Before any disaster befall people in the bible God always show it to those that are close to Him. Why didn't they see the pandemic before it befell us and they now start seeing things now?

Let us continue to deceive ourselves, all I know is 'God knows those that are his'

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Notyamate(f): 11:46am On May 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Correct, i may not be far from hell fire if i acknowledged my sin and i pray towards it every day, with the mercy of God i'll surely make heaven. But what of the person who did not have the spirit of God to acknowledge his sin at all like ; the moniker and you that reply me. Pls beware of saying rubbish things concerning God. Thanks

Seriously guy, you are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by mastermaestro(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:

You did well. No doubt the antichrists will spring up from within the church. Those who will propose policies to stifle the church will not be outsiders. It is the supposedly ordained men and women holding high positions in churches. I am not surprised that a preacher would applaud the continuous shutdown of church buildings.

Let everyone brace up, many of his kind are being prepared by the kingdom of darkness. Some will be active instruments, while many more will be used without their knowledge.

This is the case of satan speaking through a preacher. Can't you see how the world loves it? The number of likes he got clearly indicates how many believes will perish with the antichrists.
Pathetic. Anyway we keep waging spiritual warfare against internal oppositions in our churches.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2020
mikebabs101:
Remove Israel from that list, just 2% of the total population are Christians . it will shock you to know there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians

I didn't even allude to Christianity in any way... I was quite general in my take on religion, or religious (Israel is a religious nation)!!!
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2020
Aksnoopy:
You are yarning gibberish! You made no atom of sense.

Yeah... I would expect wise words to come off as gibberish to the pedestrian.

Thanks for your time dear sensible one!!!
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by netzro(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2020
Did you guys noticed how the same Bible is been quoted for and against to prove their point, I have come to the realization that the Bible has been altered or changed but the Word of God can never change.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by ZooOga: 12:00pm On May 09, 2020
I've been watching a ton old movies during lockdown and this scene in Ben Hur 1959 of Jesus teaching his early followers without an edifice got me thinking about some these modern day p*mp pastors.

It's just a movie and of course Jesus and the early faithful had Melanin. wink

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by obilokechukwu(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
CHRISTIANITY ARE THE MOST CARNAL PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH SPECIAL THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF HOLY GHOST IN THEM. MOSTLY CHRISTIAN BUILD UP THEY FAITH IN PASTORS. CONVIT19 IS A TOOLS FROM GOD TO EXPOSE THIS PRESENT CHURCH PASTOR, USING IS NAME FOR MONEY. IS ONLY CHRISTIAN YOU CAN SEE CAUSING EACH OTHER, YOU CAN EVER SEE THE Muslim brother AND SISTERS CAUSING EACH OTHERS. THE MUSLIM BOTHERS ARE THE MOSTLY SPIRITUAL PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH, THEY DO NOT ALLOWED THE DEVIL TO CONTROL THEM. THE LEADERS OF MUSLIM HAS LAID A GOOD FOUNDATION ON THEM BELIVERS. LOOKING AT CHRISTIAN LEADERS MOST OF THEY DEPEND ON YOUR TITTLE, OFFERING AND GATHERING OF THE CHURCH. THEY DO NOT DEPEND ON HOW THE SOUL WILL BEEN SAVE FOR HOME GOING. JESUS, PAUL PETER AND OTHERS ARE THE BEST LEADERS THAT CHRISTIAN NEED TO LEARN FROM NOT THE PRESENT PASTORS, APOSTILE, PROPHATE, TEACHER AND OTHERS. BECAUSE THIS PRESENT PASTOR, APOSTILE, PROPHATE AND OTHERS ARE NOT LEADING US TO HEAVEN RATHER THAN HAIR FIRE. APOSTILE PAUL, PETER, DO NOT GATHER PEOPLE FOR THEY TO HEAL THEM RATHER THEY GO FROM STREET TO STREET TO HEAL THE SICK AND BAPTISM THEM WITH HOLY GHOST AND FIRE. THEY DO NOT LOOK FROM YOUR PACKET RATHER THEY GIVEN THEY GIFT TO YOU. FOR YOU TO BE SAVE. TODAY PASTOR, PROPHATE, APOSTILE AND WHAT SO EVER THEY CALLED THEM SELF, IF DO NOT GATHER PEOPLE THEY WILL NOT BEEN HAPPEN BECAUSE EACH GATHERING MAKE MONEY FOR THEM. IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN TRY TO BEEN BAPTISM WITH THE HOLY GHOST BECAUSE OF RAPTURE. THE PERIOD OF RAPTURE, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE HOLY GHOST, YOU WILL NOT BE RAPTURE. YOU NEED TO HAVE THE RAPTURE ABLE SPIRIT FOR YOU TO BE RAPTURE.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Genfaculty(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
Jadsy01:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/oyemade-disagrees-with-oyedepo-oyakhilome-on-closure-of-churches/amp/

IF NO BE SAY I NO KNOW YOU, I FOR CALL U MUMU. WHERE ON EARTH DID U DRAW THE CONCLUSION THAT PASTOR POJU's STATEMENT WAS IN RESPONSE TO PASTORS CHRIS& DAVID? YOUR QUEST FOR UNDUE ATTENTION GO JUST MAKE YOU DEY DO RUBBISH. OBVIOUSLY, U WERE HIGH ON SAPELE WEED, YOUR BRAIN DIDN'T DECIPHER THAT PASTOR POJU's STATEMENT CAME 2 DAYS BEFORE BISHOP DAVID's STATEMENT?
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by doggedfighter(f): 12:08pm On May 09, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I onced respected this businessman claiming to be a pastor. My respect for him ceased the moment he started inviting politicians to his platform events. Dude was one of the many bastards scammers/pastors who convinced their followers that BUHARI was the next best thing after gold.
Even the ones you like are bigger business men too. You don't just like Poju's strategy because he's more open about it not cunny like your beloved bastards dog of men
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by afroxyz: 12:11pm On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:

What spiritual power? So its only in Church that the power of of an omipotent and omnipresent God resides? You are just a joke. Were were the pastors when corona virus started since december? You guys are more interested in going to church to pray instead of finding research for drugs and vaccines. Ok, if I want to tow your line of argument, how many people have they healer since the pandemic? It is only in Africa such useless thinking can happen. If your spiritual life is down because you dint go to church, my friend you were never even spiritual in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Slimmy0: 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:

God Bless you , thank God we stil have people like you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by doggedfighter(f): 12:13pm On May 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:

I pity the woman who gave birth to you undecided. Woe on to her because she had increased the
population of hell fire. Children of destruction
You should pity the woman that gave birth to a dolt like you who has brain but can't use it.

Bitter soul like you claiming imaginary heaven.
Your heart is more wicked than the person going to hell.
Read what you typed. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Ochogbe(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2020
Jadsy01:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/oyemade-disagrees-with-oyedepo-oyakhilome-on-closure-of-churches/amp/
OK, let's see how you will feel when the lockdown is fully over and the members of your church don't come to church.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
I stand with Pastor Chris and Bishop Oyedepo! Pastor Chris we know, Bishop Oyedepo we know, hu be this wan? undecided

You know all the fake pastors good job
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
afroxyz:

What spiritual power? So its only in Church that the power of of an omipotent and omnipresent God resides? You are just a joke. Were were the pastors when corona virus started since december? You guys are more interested in going to church to pray instead of finding research for drugs and vaccines. Ok, if I want to tow your line of argument, how many people have they healer since the pandemic? It is only in Africa such useless thinking can happen. If your spiritual life is down because you dint go to church, my friend you were never even spiritual in the first place.

This is the most sensible post I have read in years

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

You clearly don't read your Bible that well... Apostle Paul, Christ, Elijah, etc, didn't hold back criticism and correction (even openly) when needed.

What Sir. Oyemade did is very timely and been in need for years now.

What type of criticism are you talking about? Even our master Jesus Christ responded to many ill-criticisms to open their eyes of understanding. Did you at all understandd my post?

May God help your understanding..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.