Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? (45095 Views)

My Near Death Experience / Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by EmmySparky(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2020
willijot:

How come we have similar experience. I fell from a storey building when I was about a year and 6 months too. My people said I was gone, like gone that it was just the grace of God that brought me back. I fell with my face/head facing the floor oo
Bro it's just God..Being the first child it would have been heart breaking...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:16pm On May 09, 2020
Yes. Many but I'll say just a few.
1- So I have this gift, I dream and I'm able to see things, I was in a car and I saw that a fatal accident would happen, I had contemplated on whether to alight or not, I finally lied to those in was with that my sis had rang and asked me to come home and so I had to go. Later hat evening, one of the people I had gone with told me they had had an accident about 5 minutes after I had alighted. My heart skipped many beats!!! I was certain it would have been very fatal if I had been in the car. Now once I see something weird or dream, I put a hold on what I ought to do or where I ought to go. Gifts like these scare me and make me feel like I'm losing it!
2- one time when I was still in sec school, I was about crossing the road, I had looked well to ensure there were no vehicles or bikes. Once I got to the middle of the road this car came at Hugh speed and would have hit me if I hadn't been pulled back by a had I still don't know till date (I had felt someone pull me back). Many experiences like this.
3- I was terribly sick as a child and the doctor told my mum not to waste money on me and that only God could heal me, well... Here I am.
4- I sometimes feel mg soul leaving my body, once I'm asleep, I would feel like something or someone's trying to make me sleep like a corpse and suddenly something would begin to levitate out of my body and I'd suddenly feel empty (still asleep, empty but very much aware of either my soul or spirit being lifted out of my body). Once it's midway it comes back. Not as frequent as before, used to happen almost everyday before.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by OriOko88(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2020
Melian:
Was going to share my near death experience when I saw the topic but...nonsense thread..when the op herself doesn't know the meaning of near-death experience.
If what you read there aren't near death experience maybe you shud try one near death scenario and let's see if you would live to survive to share d experience. Mtchewe
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by dalass(f): 11:50pm On May 09, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Yes. In 2006.

I had a severe headache and went into a trance. I can't remember for how long I blacked out, but the feeling of the after-life "was" peaceful. Everything on the other side seemed amplified, from the colours of the flowers, to the waters that flowed through. Saw a multitude of people going here and there, for what exactly? I couldn't and cannot still tell. These humans were different, more like demi-gods. They had great speed and were minding their damn business, and there I was staring with a forlorn look with shivers running down my spine. I looked different. My entire body was white, with a transparent look. I couldn't even feel my body. I felt so light. I had never seen anything strange in my existence. The ethereal body is amazing.

Of a truth, I didn't want to leave, the tranquility was incomparable. I felt something strong-like a rope-pull draw me back into consciousness. I jolted back, and all I saw were loved ones looking teary-eyed expecting my come-back. It was emotional. Leave religion, focus on elevating your spiritual man. You'll do exploits, get wisdom and be more discerning.

If I ever have to be given a chance to relive that moment, I'll give up anything and everything I have to experience it. Nostalgic, ye. smiley

Did you enjoy my story? Well I did, too but it NEVER happened.

Thanks for the rapt attention. wink

Seriously....You nor well @ all grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by DonMekino(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2020
ppl saying that these are no NDE are not totally correct, yes u go into coma in a NDE but something scary will happen to take u into coma....a coma can last for two seconds or less....but some are looking for coma of days, that accident or event, that momentarily loss of consciousness that's a NDE....many stories here are actually NDE, because technically u lost consciousness in a twinkle of an eye

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Melian(f): 11:55pm On May 09, 2020
tyup:

Yeah same way ur Papa is sad

At least you didn't deny that you're a bastard. It means you're still worth something unlike your useless slutty mother.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Melian(f): 11:57pm On May 09, 2020
OriOko88:

If what you read there aren't near death experience maybe you shud try one near death scenario and let's see if you would live to survive to share d experience. Mtchewe

You're just as daft as the person that brought you up. Smh. Google NDE and write me a report on it.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Dextre(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I've had an out of body experience, I felt myself leave my body and was going down, like falling, it was so scary I thought I was dying.

And then you woke up from sleep
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by ghettochild4u(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2020
gaby:
So many.

Mostly from my trip across the deserts and seas of Africa en route Europe over two decades ago.

It is a testimony that I am still alive today having dodged some more near-death experiences home and away.

For those who might not have read my story, check on my profile and you'd find a thread about my adventure to Europe through the deserts.
Yes I remember ozo ogbulo1..
I still need that book o
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by ghettochild4u(m): 12:20am On May 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I've had an out of body experience, I felt myself leave my body and was going down, like falling, it was so scary I thought I was dying.
Exactly people don't understand English ooo
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Jacqueline22(f): 12:38am On May 10, 2020
Bahamas95:
Jesus!!!

You just scared the hell outta me. Hook in your throat? Damn!
You wan make me fear to eat my favorite fish now

I still eat it. But I don’t eat the head
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by enirock(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2020
you begin to wonder which experience to share but looking back at them all, you force to appreciate Gods love and grace in our lives
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by tobbyalone: 1:54am On May 10, 2020
Well.. NDE asin spiritual journey.. Nah i havnt done that.. I am too stubborn to get close to that... It scares me.. I probably wnt come back if its peaceful

Now why am I stubborn.. ?

Growing up as a Sickle cell warrior.. I be hospital major.. UCH has a huge case file for me.. Getting sick and close to death is just another day for me.. I eat pain for breakfast.. Although it has made me stronger ..emotionally and physically.. i mastered it and owned it.. Until my last breath i will keep fighting to stay alive..coz life sweet oo.. Cnt have that risk of my soul doing excursion outside my body.. Although it will be cool tho..

Now ..i have so many stories to tell... I have been admitted more than 40 times ..seen a lot of pple die....brief highlights..

One time death was just killing pple one by one in my ward.. Like play play..every night..bed by bed..in a straight order.. Haaa pple started discharging themselves oo .even me i tell my pple say abeg come carry me comot this ward ooo..death is coming .. Two more beds to reach me..it wasn't funny..

* funny thing abt sickle cell crisis..it won't come in the morning or afternoon when you have pple who can help you..it comes in the middle of the night.. If you are lucky to have pple arnd sha..dey will rush you to the hospital.. If not ..jst hang in there one breath at a time..and hope to see the dawn of the day.. I have experienced shit menh...Wetin remain.. I am 27yrs on my Ph.d programme in U.I. I jst hope i have seen it all..

Some years back my parents were rushing me to UCh..my dad was jst driving like fast and furious.. The road was free sha..na night..only vigilante and police dey road.. and wen dey stop us..my dad quickly explained.. Me dat was busy shouting Jesus

At a point i was jst like shey this man will not kill me b4 death comes bayii.. But when the pain got unbearable.. I knew i wudnt make it this time.. Sometin whispered that to me.. So i told them to pack the car by the road side..and jst let me die in peace coz i really dnt want to die in Uch anyways..the time has come. My mum jst started shouting..you will make it..you must oooo...see tears..even my pman join.. For road oo for night..everything was so peaceful.. I am not a spiri koko person..but the moment i shouted Jesus forgive..accept my spirit..my parent knew..haaa.. Its time looto...suddenly my dad..jst started the car .. I sure say vin diesel no fit drive like that.. Me way think say.. Death don come..wen i opened my eyes.. I don rch Uch emergency ward.. You dnt want to even knw the shit that goes on there..

4 years ago...crisis agn oo.. I was in a flat apartment i rented with friends.. I woke everybody up oo.. and that area..cultist plenty.. My friends were like dey cant step out until five o clock oo..altho dey tried..dey stood at the bus stop for hours no bike..notin..coz that area mad gan..anyways i was sha like u guys should just keep talking to me..gist my abt ur escapades anything just to keep me conscious.. Wen i try to fade away dey wit tap me..that guy are you still with us..

One time i followed my dad to dugbe..i hate following the man out menh..coz he can forget you in the car.. Suddenly my legs got paralysed.. When we got home he was like stand up i said i can't..he tot i was joking ..he say stand up jor.. I jst fell to the ground.. I had no control over my legs I dnt knw what happened till date..so hospital agn

Okay last highlight... This one funny small.. So i participated in one competition in sch..secondary sch that time..i no be olodo jst average student. But in that quiz competition i surprisingly beat everyone including the best students .i became a star that day.so i went home happy..when i got home..i learnt my mum misplaced her new phone so the whole house was down..we didn't even cook night food coz we dey mourn the phone... That is how i went to take a piss oo.. See tick blood.. Like it was jst pure blood..and i remember drinking 7up and egg roll to celebrate that day in sch..dem gimme oo..i sha went to tell my pman..i was like my urine is red..i didn't want to say blood to alarm him...he replied me..thank God it is not blue....i was like hmmm..u get point oo..blue piss go mad gan.. I wasnt not in any pain oo..instead mk i jst dey go hospital jeje.. So i slpt.. But i woke up in the middle of the night with the worse pain ever.. When we got to the hospital.. The doctor and nurses came and asked me to piss agn so they can see.. My parent sef dey der..when i pissed..the blood was already tick and clotting.. They all shout Jesus.. Like dis boy is a goner oo.dey first said poison.. Later dey said i burst a vein... Over the years.. It happened to me agn in OAU.. I was even broke that day.. I now saw 1k on the ground. I ya pick d money brought a bag of water and started drinking it .. To flush my system.. Wen i pissed agn after drinking water like mad.. It was as white as snow..i was so happy.. Later in life..i took a pissed agn.it was pure black..that's another story.. My hand is paining me..cnt type no more

Stories plenty my pple..diff episodes with me.. What i have done to survive..

Naa to go open blog looku and YouTube channel..watch out for the real stories of @thatsickleboy...

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by nalizzzy: 2:02am On May 10, 2020
I went jogging with some friends. I got tired and told them to continue I was coming behind. so they left. there was a reckless overtaking a bus hit a camry with speed. the carmy driver lost control and the car was comin towards me. I quickly want to jump to the other side of the road. but I fell inside the gutter. my left got really hurt and I could not move. the camry fell into the gutter but got struck. I was understand the camry. was in so much shock
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by ScotMisile: 4:04am On May 10, 2020
Mariangeles:
What has been a near death experience to you?

Mine was when I was a little girl, playing with 2 of my friends of about the same age, we thought it was a good idea to take turns to carry each other on our shoulders.

When it was my turn to climb onto the shoulder of one, I immediately knew it was a bad idefa when I got on because, one, I had the fear of heights, and so I couldn't keep still grin

I wanted her to put me down immediately, but we didn't know the easiest way to do that...omg! embarassed
We kept wobbling back and forth because I couldn't keep still out of fear. The other kid was laughing, while I was beside myself with fear embarassed
Lastly, I fell so hard with my stomach slamming on the hard ground with a loud thud ( the most painful experience), I swear, for some seconds I couldn't breathe embarassed

While I was on the ground gasping for air, desperately trying to breathe and fighting to grasp onto life, my two so-called friends were laughing hysterically angry cry
When I was finally able to catch my breath, I cried so loud and hard....I cried ehn cry cry cry then they knew how serious it was.

I swear, I could have died that day and my parents would never have known what killed me.
Of course, they never knew what happened because I never told them. Heck! I never spoke about it ever. I just sucked it up.

As little as I was, I knew I could have died that day because what happened was serious...I just knew sad
That is not a near death experience. A near death experience is when you actually die,see the world beyond,see the people mourning you......etc...but miracluosly or mysteriously you came back to life. That's a near death experience.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by mariesnikz(m): 4:13am On May 10, 2020
omojesu202:

narrow escape
I tell you. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Sunny042(m): 6:22am On May 10, 2020
mine occurred when I was rounding up my nysc in Taraba. I t was a fatal head on coalition of the car I boarded with another car between zaki Biam and wukari. Being a corper on uniform, I was fortunate to be evacuated cos I was seriously injured and bled profusely from head and other parts. I only managed to see dead bodies as they were being layed on the tarmac. . after two weeks I was discharged and continued my journey back to ppa with my swollen face and dislocated shoulder. I never wish my enemies that! God saved me. am live today yo testify His goodness.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by kingreign(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2020
I've had quite a few near death experiences.

1. 2011. Driving my first car a 1991 Carina II 2.0GLO lift back auto in Abuja when the steering wheel locked on motion around katampe bridge and It took me right off the bridge and landed straight into the open drainage below. I saw death look me in the eyes that day.

2. 2015. A friend got me to check a 2008 Jeep Liberty and if it checks well, I'd drive it to Uyo.
It did, and he paid for the car. I took it home. The day I came for m to drive it to Uyo from Abuja and I was feeling very restless but decided to go on with the journey. It started drizzling and I was doing some very serious speeds. There was a very dangerous bend which goes down into a valley like 20-45metres deep and rises up again gradually. I went into the bend on speed and when the road was wet only when I was close to the valley section did I notice a check point and a soldier wielding his rifle at my direction. I slammed on the brakes just before him. He came corked his ammunition and was threatening to kill me for driving that fast. He reeked of alcohol and weed.
I saw death stare at me in the face that day!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by tasceige(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2020
Odoskii:

Delta to Uyo?

Yessir
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by AvalonSpace(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2020
Shipwreck at center of a big sea. I sailed on a nylon bag of slippers for one and half days before rescue came.. Now,I can't go to a swimming pool. Very scary experience.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Oiza131(f): 7:05am On May 10, 2020
When it got to my turn on my pop day, I remembered that I had left my ID card at home. I hurriedly left to go pick it. On getting to the road, a bus stopped just at the express road for me ( uselu- lagos road b/c) ... That was how I found myself crossing two second journey for about 5mins.. I just didn't know how it happened as I was walking majestically and carelessly on the road... All thanks to the vehicle opposite me, he must have horned a thousand times thinking I was mad. I became conscious and ran off the road... All the man could say was "if I dy find death, no be him go kill me + other insults that followed.. . Halleluya
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Bollove: 7:09am On May 10, 2020
emusmithyy:

This is a NDE
Ur wahala is much .. Bunch of ITKs ... This is Nigerian Near Death experience no be oyinbo defined own.

Near death is event that occurred to you that is close to you losing ya life ... simple ... All those spiritual hish na ya own concoction..... !!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Bollove: 7:10am On May 10, 2020
humilitypays:
The comments on this thread clearly tells why most Nigerian students fail exam...and also the reason why our leaders don't even know why they were elected angry angry

Share your near death experience and people are here telling nonsense stories about scary events of their life.

Near-death experience is just like being in coma; everybody believing that you are dead and maybe about to be buried or moved to the morgue before you wake up.

Nigerians stop smoking too much garri, garri can be intoxicating like weed angry angry
Your own definition ... Mine is event that nearly get you killed tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Bollove: 7:13am On May 10, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Yes....long story .

I was 10 years old when this happened long time ago.

Downstairs where I was doing my dishes, landlord son approached me, asked to come upstairs to help with something. As an obedient and respectful young girl, I politely agreed to help, left my dishes and followed him.

He took me to a window, looking down the window there was a zinc being used as a shade to cover a tank containing hot Vaseline as we had a Vaseline company downstairs at the other side of the building.

Landlord son's trouser was on the zinc and his hands couldn't reach the zinc to pick up the trouser. Note he was an hardcore smoker and also a drunkard. He told me he was going to carry me outside the window, while I used my feet to pick up his trousers from the zinc. Fearful and stupid me agreed. He lifted me to the other side of the window, I was on the air while he held unto my hands as I struggled to lift up his trousers with my feet, then suddenly landlord son dropped me, meanwhile there was a tiny hole on the zinc, so as he left my hands, my body forced the hole to break out , piercing my waist deeply with a scratch on my face, I landed to the next floor, almost falling into the tank containing hot Vaseline. Immediately I landed on the ground with my buttocks, I thought I was going to walk out of my body because the building was so high! I was confused, I sat for minutes not moving until I checked the side of my left buttock...I saw my flesh wide opened almost reaching my butt bones, funny part is...the cut was so deep , it took few mins before blood started gushing out. I immediately stood up with pains, hoping the land lord son would come to rescue me. I went outside passing through his mother's shop who experienced my falling but made no attempt to help me. I came outside, saw the landlord son acting like nothing happened with his hands on his waist. Fortunately one of the tenants then who was a nurse saw me and screamed out loud....then everyone came to gather around me. I was rushed to the hospital immediately! I took over 30 injections that same day, I had stitches on my buttocks ( scar is still very visible) and it took me almost a year to walk on my own. My mum almost collapsed, and my dad as well. For this reason, we moved out.

Falling down, felt like that was the end, but thank God I'm alive today and I can walk perfectly now.
And so your mum didn't press issue ... una allow am be .... chaiii ... Soldiers go come carry that landlord, the mum and the son ... after everything we go do am local with each other ... I dey vex already !

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Frankcallys(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2020
I've had so many near death experience in my life but the last one, I stared death in the eye and God said to me " My boy, it's not your time to go, relax and let me take control"

Please don't mind my grammatical errors. English is not my first language biko.

17th May 2016, just 4 days after my birthday party I had in our business center. I was in my office with 5 other people, 10 minutes later 3 of them left remaining myself and another friend sitting right behind me. We were just discussing about... Yeah, soccer!

5 minutes later this guy walked into the office, pulled out 9mm pistol and pointed it directly at my face. Just 1.5 meter away from me. When I looked up and stared him right in the eyes, he corked the gun and I stood still. When I screamed JESUS!!! he looked at me lowered the gun and shot me on my kneecap. I fell down, he walked past me and turned the gun on the other guy sitting behind me, shots started ringing out rapidly.

I sprang with my right leg that was still okay and dashed towards the door as fast I could. I started hearing shots after shots while I was hopping outside, but at the door, I hopped into the second guy, we both landed on the ground. His 9mm stainless pistol fell on the ground. I quickly sprang up again and keep on hopping and screaming JESUS!!!

He picked up the gun, dashed into the office and continue to empty his magazine on the guy sitting inside the office. They shot him 17 times all over. They came out and walked to their Golf 6 Gti and drove off.

By then the street was already empty, people disappeared on hearing the rapid fire from those guys. 5 minutes after the gunmen left, I hopped back into the office with 2 guys that came around, we picked the one that was shot 17 times, put him in the car and we drove straight to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, the doctors and nurses tried to save him, 7 minutes later the doctors came to me and from the look on their faces I knew immediately that the guy passed on. They focused their attention on me and when the cops arrived at the hospital. The doctors referred me to the biggest hospital in Africa, the cops and an ambulance took me there to Soweto Chris Nani Bara hospital.

Immediately they wheeled me into the emergency ward, I fainted. I lost a lot of blood, my kneecap was shattered to pieces. I was shot around 11:17am but arrived at the emergency ward by 12pm. Why the late? It's another miracle I will tell another day.

I woke up 2days later, my kneecap was changed by the best recommended doctor in the whole of Southern Africa! Guess what? He is a Nigerian! Dr. Okafor. Before I fainted at the emergency, I heard him saying "Nnaa, I was told you are from Nigeria and an Igbo guy. Ngwa, relax ukwu gi ga adi mma ozo"

After the surgery, he fixed my leg again. Though I still have stainless steel in my leg, walk normally with only the scare to show for it, I would have been dead if not for Almighty Lord's intervention. I would have uploaded the pic of my knee after surgery but it is a very gross kind.

All I have to say is THANK YOU LORD that I am still well, fit and alive.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by vickydevoka(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2020
Plenty times, especially for dream
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by vickydevoka(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2020
Plenty times, even for dream
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07am On May 10, 2020
Viciheaka:
I thought what he or she posted was real...only to be disappointed

Sorry about the disappointment. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:15am On May 10, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Well I was so engrossed reading through. I hope you are a writer cos if you ain't I will advice you find your pen and start ASAP.

Thanks. I will.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:16am On May 10, 2020
Lordfranklin:

You write well Mademoiselle
I want to be like you when I grow up

Thanks. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Mariangeles(f): 8:35am On May 10, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks. smiley

Aim accomplished!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Suibisreal(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2020
In 2012
Seriously working on my final project and using one of those "iron containers" that Student bodies use as Secretariats at University of Abuja as a psuedo research center - I really enjoyed using there because it had an AC and is usually very quiet and a constant power supply from the schools plant.
One fateful morning, I went to resume work on the project and discovered there was no power supply to the Secretariat but there was in other buildings around so I decided at once to fix - did I mention that I had been fixing electrical faults with my bare hands - I immediately swung into action, found out the fault and proceeded to fix it. It required me to completely cut off the supplying wires and reconnect.

Now the logic behind my connecting positive +ve wires with my bare hand without getting shocked is
1. I completely avoid any form of connection with earth
2. I avoid touching or any form of connection with the negative -ve wire.

I had no knowledge that the negative -ve wire had dropped on top of the METAL CONTAINER and while I was leaning on it, I proceeded to join the positive +ve with my bare hand.

Brothers and Sisters, na so this thing catch me for hand like magnet shocked.
I couldn't move or change the direction I was looking, I was just looking ahead while blacking out helplessly - feeling my transition to the other side - until something from the only part of my brain that was functional asked me to release the wire and I felt myself dropped the wire.
I immediately gained counciousness - this whole scenario might have taken just a few seconds but I felt like I had journeyed far and back.
The whole of my nervous system was completely dysfunctional throughout that day, I couldn't walk properly, talk properly or even think straight. My stomach was turning so much I couldn't eat or drink, I couldn't laugh at people's jokes - the whole day just bacame very gloomy.

I could have died that day if not for that inspiration that came to me to drop the wire - na so I for stand there with the wire for my hand dey look "in death" and people for think say I know wetin I dey do not knowing that I have "packed my slippers" and "kicked the bucket".

Thank God Almighty that I lived to narrate this, some other people didn't.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Insect / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.