Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? (45065 Views)

My Near Death Experience / Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by klbakare(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2020
JaruJaru890:
I have 2.
One going from abuja to keffi. Slept off at the steering 10km from keffi and found myself in a village doctor's house.
The 2nd, went to nassarrawa and came back to abuja, next found myself in keffi. Whatever took me there, i dont know. When i asked and i was told i was in keffi. I shouted wow. Turned and started heading back to abuja. Slept and drove into a farmland and hit a pole. Woke up and found myself in a village doctor's house. The man said "i know u". Hapened to be d same village doctor. This time, it was in front of his house that i rammed the pole. Wow.
I paid the doctor back by befriending his daughter. One busty girl in her earlier 20s and dealt with her as her dad dealt with me with injection.

You no well grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by membranus: 6:30pm On May 10, 2020
scott04:

lol bro na lucid dream you describe not obe or nde that was created by your quilty and drunken mind.
near death experience can only be induced by dangerous life threatning situation eg heart attack, accident or child birth alcohol can never induce obe or nde. you also mention a film lol

spiritlesson is a christian website so aint suprised by what i saw. i can also direct you to a muslim web they would also claim people meet muhammed during nde lolz.

visit wikipedia or bbc world articles and thank me later cuz those aint myopic.

The words of the song say "He who feels it knows it".

You are a lost case, and too far gone in your senseless atheism.

May GOD help you in JESUS NAME, Amen.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 10, 2020
tasceige:

Yessir
Lol on bike?
Holy Damn
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by veave(f): 6:47pm On May 10, 2020
Lalalistical I got banned on this thread yesterday and got released today. Please is there a reason for that? I need to understand what crietrias you use to ban forum members. I wasn't fighting anyone.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by goldmatrix(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2020
...when Gov. Wike is after you during this his lockdown, if you escape then that's a near dead..he would have auction you while you were running...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by kowema(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2020
Frankcallys:
I've had so many near death experience in my life but the last one, I stared death in the eye and God said to me " My boy, it's not your time to go, relax and let me take control"

Please don't mind my grammatical errors. English is not my first language biko.

17th May 2016, just 4 days after my birthday party I had in our business center. I was in my office with 5 other people, 10 minutes later 3 of them left remaining myself and another friend sitting right behind me. We were just discussing about... Yeah, soccer!

5 minutes later this guy walked into the office, pulled out 9mm pistol and pointed it directly at my face. Just 1.5 meter away from me. When I looked up and stared him right in the eyes, he corked the gun and I stood still. When I screamed JESUS!!! he looked at me lowered the gun and shot me on my kneecap. I fell down, he walked past me and turned the gun on the other guy sitting behind me, shots started ringing out rapidly.

I sprang with my right leg that was still okay and dashed towards the door as fast I could. I started hearing shots after shots while I was hopping outside, but at the door, I hopped into the second guy, we both landed on the ground. His 9mm stainless pistol fell on the ground. I quickly sprang up again and keep on hopping and screaming JESUS!!!

He picked up the gun, dashed into the office and continue to empty his magazine on the guy sitting inside the office. They shot him 17 times all over. They came out and walked to their Golf 6 Gti and drove off.

By then the street was already empty, people disappeared on hearing the rapid fire from those guys. 5 minutes after the gunmen left, I hopped back into the office with 2 guys that came around, we picked the one that was shot 17 times, put him in the car and we drove straight to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, the doctors and nurses tried to save him, 7 minutes later the doctors came to me and from the look on their faces I knew immediately that the guy passed on. They focused their attention on me and when the cops arrived at the hospital. The doctors referred me to the biggest hospital in Africa, the cops and an ambulance took me there to Soweto Chris Nani Bara hospital.

Immediately they wheeled me into the emergency ward, I fainted. I lost a lot of blood, my kneecap was shattered to pieces. I was shot around 11:17am but arrived at the emergency ward by 12pm. Why the late? It's another miracle I will tell another day.

I woke up 2days later, my kneecap was changed by the best recommended doctor in the whole of Southern Africa! Guess what? He is a Nigerian! Dr. Okafor. Before I fainted at the emergency, I heard him saying "Nnaa, I was told you are from Nigeria and an Igbo guy. Ngwa, relax ukwu gi ga adi mma ozo"

After the surgery, he fixed my leg again. Though I still have stainless steel in my leg, walk normally with only the scare to show for it, I would have been dead if not for Almighty Lord's intervention. I would have uploaded the pic of my knee after surgery but it is a very gross kind.

All I have to say is THANK YOU LORD that I am still well, fit and alive.

Mehn!!!. Why did they attack you guys?, wetin d guy do?. Did u find out?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
Coborona:

Lol, Michael phelps
Lazy you

Hahaha
, I was very lucky that day
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2020
phemiee1810:

Yes I had severe abdominal pains I was passing out blood and dark colored urine and yes I did an ultrasound
bro sorry about that man. Mine wasn't even up to yours. Sorry man. Mine was just abdominal pains on different parts of stomach but it went away after like a month without medications. Did an ultrasound too and they said my liver was mildly enlarged-15.87cm. Ive been trying to stay away from oily food but it's hard. Been on oats, Lipton, soup and yam basically
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by klbakare(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
Blackmoran:
I was a kid then, let me say 6 to 7 years . but I can vividly remember the scenario. Were we stay we were close to one of our neighbor there dad was a police officer, on that day I went to there house to play but no one was in the parlor so I sat on a chair, while sitting I notice there was an object under the cushion, to my joy it was a gun I was so happy I picked it and hide it under my shirt went back home, on getting home I brought it out.. How many of you remember this TV show "sledge hammer" back in those days... If you remember you can imagine what I do next.. After swinging the gun with my finger I shoot at a imaginary windscreen... Guys I fainted from the sound.. Woke up to find crowd around me looking at there face I know I was in trouble, received the beating of my life that day.... Just thank God I didn't mistakenly shoot myself or killed someone else....

Hammer!!!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
phemiee1810:
and yes no soup save for pepper soup and some steamed vegetables
oh I take soup o. If not I for done turn lekpa by now
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by klbakare(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Mine was when I did fibroid surgery in July 2018. While in the theatre the Anaesthesian administered an I. I heard her telling the surgeon she was giving me 2.5 as against the Normal 1.5 dosage. She told the surgeon it was the first time ever er she's using it on a patient Immediately she administered it on me, I discovered I couldn't breath down.Had to quickly tell her I couldn't breathe down. I could have died within seconds but she immediately administered another which normalised my breathing. If she had not given me immediately I would have died n the doc would have said "sorry we lost her" without knowing they caused my death. Pls,help me in thanking God for giving me a second chance. Lord I thank you.

Did you tell her you heard those words?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by klbakare(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
TwistedInsane:
Climbed a power line when I was four, claiming spiderman. The beating I received that day, I was still trying to comprehend the reasons behind it. Na when I come grow I come get sense.

There was also a time I wanted to check the temperature of a bucket of water with a boiling ring in it. Was lucky PHCN failed at the right time.

Crossed the highway opposite Motorways, beside 7Up, to win a bet of 20k. I was 11 then.

Got electrocuted by a faulty socket while playing electrician at a friend's place. They had problems with the socket which the TV was plugged into.

Got a lot of stories... Thank God sey local man no die sha grin grin grin

You are insane true true. Insanity wey get twisting.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Frankcallys(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2020
kowema:

Mehn!!!. Why did they attack you guys?, wetin d guy do?. Did u find out?

To be honest, I don't know. You know most South Africans hate Nigerians with a passion. Maybe he had problems with them or something.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by phemiee1810(m): 7:43pm On May 10, 2020
Peakyblinder:
bro sorry about that man. Mine wasn't even up to yours. Sorry man. Mine was just abdominal pains on different parts of stomach but it went away after like a month without medications. Did an ultrasound too and they said my liver was mildly enlarged-15.87cm. Ive been trying to stay away from oily food but it's hard. Been on oats, Lipton, soup and yam basically
mine was 58cm it was the bad
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 10, 2020
phemiee1810:
mine was 58cm it was the bad
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Omo God dey sha. Affliction shall not arise a second time. You'll be fine
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by luminaz: 8:37pm On May 10, 2020
Yes of course
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sorry about the disappointment. smiley
thanks
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 10, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sorry about the disappointment. smiley
thanks can I ask you a question
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by tasceige(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2020
Odoskii:

Lol on bike?
Holy Damn

Yes boss.
T'was a convoy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:11pm On May 10, 2020
Viciheaka:
thanks can I ask you a question

Yes. What's the question?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 10, 2020
tasceige:

Yes boss.
T'was a convoy
As an Akwa Ibomite living in Effurun, I can tell that's no small feat
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by phemiee1810(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Omo God dey sha. Affliction shall not arise a second time. You'll be fine
amen thanks so much man��
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Jossyfine(f): 12:02am On May 11, 2020
Nothing my dear, he just marked his second birthday. See his birthday pics. Grateful heart. quote author=intruder15 post=89375478]

Hope nothing happened to the child. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Jossyfine(f): 12:06am On May 11, 2020
No,electricity was leaking in one of the rooms in my huz,bad connection from the electricrian. My dear, God just saved me.
Mylovelife:

Thank God you survived
Were you using water heater?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by AlabiAbner1(m): 3:15am On May 11, 2020
This may not be for YOU, but for investors who forsee the future and value of land.

Welcome to OYIN GARDENS.
OYIN GARDENS is a good investment offer for everyone who have what it take's. It's located in Orile-igbehin in Obafemi Owode, local government, Ogun state.

Less than 10 minutes’ drive from redemption camp.

For more information, and how to see the land contact +2348100723431/+2348104314345

Or click on the link below: https:///IUjqtGzV49hIUmfFgymsYE
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 4:29am On May 11, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. What's the question?
you seem to know about types of personality like melancholy sanguine I once took an online personality test which the result said that my personality is combined (can't remember the ans) ...is that possible?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Torie8(f): 6:23am On May 11, 2020
Obviously I have. That was when I was in junior secondary school, me and my friend we were going home that day and I didn't even know how it happened. I looked left before crossing the road and next thing I heard was a car break. A man on the bike kept insulting me that do I want to put that man in trouble. cry, thank God for my life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:53am On May 11, 2020
It's risky telling her at that point cos ur life is in their hands. U can be injected to death u know cos they may feel u would later put them in trouble
Also u would be happy she it was also who revived u.
klbakare:

Did you tell her you heard those words?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by klbakare(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
It's risky telling her at that point cos ur life is in their hands. U can be injected to death u know cos they may feel u would later put them in trouble
Also u would be happy she it was also who revived u.

But you should have told them afterwards. When you've eventually survived.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:12am On May 11, 2020
Viciheaka:
you seem to know about types of personality like melancholy sanguine I once took an online personality test which the result said that my personality is combined (can't remember the ans) ...is that possible?

Yes, it's very possible. I have a mix of the Melancholy/Phlegmatic temperament. Melancholy being the dominant temperament and Phlegmatic being the passive one. That is 70% Mel/30% Phleg, you get?

What did you get when you took the online test?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Sarah20A(f): 12:48pm On May 11, 2020
25tolife:
wow, rescued you to where? Since u said in the middle.
he rescued me to safety
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Sarah20A(f): 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
Theevilone:

Wow that is risk I doubt if I can take in my life and I have phobia for water.

Pls dear i want to know y they use balloon boat for crossing the sea, do u have idea ?
it's cheaper

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Insect / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.