Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? (30029 Views)

Salah, Osimhen Or Hakimi... Who Deserves CAF 2023 Best Player Award? / 2019 CAF Young Player Of Year: Osimhen Or Chukwueze, Who Wins? / Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Kenmatt(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2020
Chukwueze is the Nigeria Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Rexymania(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2020
Ndidi and Osimhen

I go with Ndidi
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by OKTolu: 7:07am On May 10, 2020
Whatever rocks their world
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by LZAA: 7:11am On May 10, 2020
post=89379300:
They are both still loading.......

They both have a bright and beautiful future ahead of them.

We will give any of them the accolade the day they make us proud by winning a Trophy for our darling nation.

Till then, still loading.....
Shatap
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by SoNature(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2020
tatatar:
Why are the women always left out sad
None of them are worthy to clean Oshoala's shoes.

That's because women's football is still growing

It doesn't attract glitz, huge spendings and international attention yet
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 10, 2020
There is nothing like new Face of Nigeria football. They should play and make Nigeria proud. What is the need of picking one of them when they have no trophy to back it up

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by deltateam: 7:14am On May 10, 2020
robosky02:
Ndidi , Osimhen or Chukweze: who is the new face of Nigeria's football?

Nigeria has been known a one of the power house of African football producing some of the continents best footballers.

Back in the days of Rashidi Gemini it was not a matter of if Nigeria will win but it was about how many goals Nigeria will score. Gemini was then the face of Nigeria football. I vividly remembered that year South Africa came to Lagos just after their freedom Gemini was on ground to do the demolition 4 - 0 it ended. At USA 1994 he engraved his name permanently in Nigeria's football history. By scoring the first ever world cup goal for Nigeria.

Also we can't forget Austin JJ Okocha as the face of Nigeria's football. His presence sends fear to the opponent even before the game starts. One game I will never forget is the AFCON game between Nigeria and Cameroon. That free kick that silenced them.

But after the exploit of these greats it was like Nigeria was no where again until recently. When we began to see the emergence of the likes of

Victor Osimhen, Wilfred Ndidi and Samuel Chukweze and others

But the exploits of these three has been consistent. In fact they were all in the running for AFOTY in 2019 before Sadio Mane won it

So guys who among these three do you consider as the new face of Nigeria football

Source: robosky02

Op abeg who is Rashidi Gemini or you meant Yekini?

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by afecgivers: 7:23am On May 10, 2020
robosky02:
Ndidi , Osimhen or Chukweze: who is the new face of Nigeria's football?

Nigeria has been known a one of the power house of African football producing some of the continents best footballers.

Back in the days of Rashidi Gemini it was not a matter of if Nigeria will win but it was about how many goals Nigeria will score. Gemini was then the face of Nigeria football. I vividly remembered that year South Africa came to Lagos just after their freedom Gemini was on ground to do the demolition 4 - 0 it ended. At USA 1994 he engraved his name permanently in Nigeria's football history. By scoring the first ever world cup goal for Nigeria.

Also we can't forget Austin JJ Okocha as the face of Nigeria's football. His presence sends fear to the opponent even before the game starts. One game I will never forget is the AFCON game between Nigeria and Cameroon. That free kick that silenced them.

But after the exploit of these greats it was like Nigeria was no where again until recently. When we began to see the emergence of the likes of

Victor Osimhen, Wilfred Ndidi and Samuel Chukweze and others

But the exploits of these three has been consistent. In fact they were all in the running for AFOTY in 2019 before Sadio Mane won it

So guys who among these three do you consider as the new face of Nigeria football

Source: robosky02

The world do not need footballers. We need Doctors and nurses. Pray for all frontline workers, they deserve more....

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by robosky02(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2020
tatatar:
Why are the women always left out sad
None of them are worthy to clean Oshoala's shoes.

Without blinking "Asasin" Oshoala is the face of Nigeria women football and she has not disappointed

Check out the old thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1966217/azizat-oshoala-new-face-nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by OJEEMAH(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2020
Chukwueze has not proven himself. he has prospect but he must up his game. He is in the same category with Iwobi. Ndidi is a steel in the midfield and a very matured player. Osimhen is clinical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by NairalandSon: 7:31am On May 10, 2020
Me I give it to Ckukwueze. God has really blessed that small boy with talents in football.

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by andrewtosin(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2020
post=89379300:
They are both still loading.......

They both have a bright and beautiful future ahead of them.

We will give any of them the accolade the day they make us proud by winning a Trophy for our darling nation.

Till then, still loading.....
you mean the three both of them? grin
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by robosky02(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2020
hardeycute:
This is another person with the same observation as mine

Cc Helinues
I like Ndidi but his passing ability is below par.

Taa

Whose pass is below what

He is among the 3 best tackle lers in Europe and the best in EPL as at today

As I speak Juventus, Manchester United etc are dying on his matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by helinues: 7:37am On May 10, 2020
robosky02:

Taa

Whose pass is below what

They might probably be referring to old Ndidi cos I was surprised too.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by majamajic(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2020
I go with

Ndidi !
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by robosky02(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2020
deltateam:

Op abeg who is Rashidi Gemini or you meant Yekini?

Yes please

Rashidi Yekini no mind Google changing spelling

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Wakinson: 7:45am On May 10, 2020
I can’t agree with u less.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by robosky02(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2020
majamajic:
I go with

Ndidi !

Osimhen is good oh

But the silent bomber now got to be Ndidi now ask Branden Rogers

Check few days he was injured at Leicester they were failing like a pack of card

Then they. Concluded Ndidi is more valuable than verdy

3 Likes

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by majamajic(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2020
robosky02:

Osimhen is good oh

But the silent bomber now got to be Ndidi now ask Branden Rogers

Check few days he was injured at Leicester they were failing like a pack of card

Then they. Concluded Ndidi is more valuable than verdy

He just won Leicester player of the season , talking about a team in the top 3 of the premiership

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by deltateam: 7:51am On May 10, 2020
robosky02:

Yes please

Rashidi Yekini no mind Google changing spelling

You can still edit it.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by robosky02(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2020
majamajic:

He just won Leicester player of the season , talking about a team in the top 3 of the premiership

Gbam you nailed it

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by robosky02(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2020
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Coronavirus84: 7:55am On May 10, 2020
The problem of we Nigerians is that we don't value our indigenous things, though both oshimen and chukwueze are good players doing well in football industry but do we know that before a white man will hail u on your skills and intelligence, they must have been monitoring your intense contribution towards your team in football industry. Fred Ndidi is too much for us, he deserves a better country to be rated.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2020
None of the above.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by MrNice001(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2020
Kudos to new and early fend off is V. Osimhen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by dboo442: 7:57am On May 10, 2020
Boschh:
Ndidi is a Rock...

Neat tackles, Timely interceptions and Swift buildup of Attacks...

He's like an Anchor, A Beast of No Nation...

Respects!!!
What went wrong when he tap an algerian attackers leg from behind,which led to brilliant freekick from riyard marez in the last afcon.meh this guy nah shit for super eagel but turn into a mario in leicester

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 10, 2020
robosky02:

Taa

Whose pass is below what

ndidi is good but that man United talk is paper talk, we have mcctomminay that is the future, there is Fred, there is matic, Pogba . How many people wan play one position

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by SirMichael1: 8:01am On May 10, 2020
Asishat Oshoala. The rest don't win trophies yet.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by hustla(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2020
Chukwueze needs to leave that club asap with the nonsense salary he's collecting
Ill go with Ndidi as others arent full established

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by eltata(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Ndidi... Dude been singlehandedly serving us well these past few seasons and even some managers already attested to his greatness

Osimehin & Chukwueze are getting up there as well.. Men just need few more seasons to showcase that
It is very difficult for a defender to be the face of a team in the modern game. An average performance from a striker is regarded more than an outstanding performance from a defender cos soccer is a game of goals. So I will say it's between Osihmen and Chukwueze but Osihnmen seems more hungrier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar / Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.