Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? (30031 Views)

Salah, Osimhen Or Hakimi... Who Deserves CAF 2023 Best Player Award? / 2019 CAF Young Player Of Year: Osimhen Or Chukwueze, Who Wins? / Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Provoker(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Ndidi
He is world class and definitely on kante and casemiro level.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Taich(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2020
I hate when people who have little understanding of this beautiful game tries to spoil it for us, please football is a team game, all of them bring different things to the table so as to balance the team. Kanu, Jayjay, Lawal, etc were all on same team. We need more world class players to join them.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Niggmatic: 10:09am On May 10, 2020
Seunfretty:
To me I will pick chukwueze over them all....why....his is product Nigeria haven't had in decades..a left footer that can destroy ...cross the ball ...dribble and can run so fast ....his really a talent.... Next to him I will pick osimhen.....the first time I saw him I tink at the under 20 "nt sure" I saw hunger and drive...he keep asking for the ball upfront and that's key to succeeding...his also good with the ball and can score varieties of goals....I will put indidi lastly...his also a very good player...the only issue I have with him is ...his nt much of an elite kind of DM...his much of the old school"sit behind the ball" kind of player....he does his defensive duties well but how about some other things ...like ball passing... and some other key things require ...MOST TOP TEAMS IN EUROPE WONT SIGN YOU COS U CAN MARK THE OPPONENT ALONE...another player that plays close to indidi in style is partey of athletico...but we all knw how good he is with the ball...indidi to me is just too average with the ball at his feet

Don't write what you don't know. Ndidi is still ahead of chukwueze and osimhen at least for now. You have to look at their club rating first to start with.
The moment ndidi got injured Leicester city start dropping point like mad. It shows how good he is. Can the same be said of chukwueze and osimhen?

Ndidi is rated one the best in EPL.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by kiddkash(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2020
chiefolododo:
Brown Ideye is the eternal face of Nigeria football
who be diswan

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by chiefolododo(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2020
kiddkash:

who be diswan
I believe that I am entitled to my opinion
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Omonuejegbo(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2020
All of the above. Can't all of them and even more be faces of Nigeria football at the same time?
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Emperormartin(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2020
Nigeria have many bright prospects. Apart from the 3 you've mentioned we still have Alex iwobi, Chidozie Awaziem, Samuel Kalu and the recently invited Cyriel Dessers.
Need I to tell you that Ovie Ejaria has pledged his allegiance to Nigeria thereby dumping England.

Nigeria future is good and very bright. The unsung hero here is Gehnot Rohr but most Nigerians are myopic to see how he's galvanizing super eagles

3 Likes

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by SmartyPants(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2020
hardeycute:
Backpasses you mean? I guess you don't watch him play because that's one of his game deficiencies. Nigga can't give a forward pass to save his life.

That's not true. He is known as being the fulcrum of Leicester's counter attacking system. Them dey pass back for counter?
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by SmartyPants(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2020
helinues:

Average still fair.

In EPL, these are the players are always respect when it comes to passes delivery.

Kevin Debrune
Matic
Fernandinho
Maguire
May be Kante sha

No Pogba no Jorginho no Van Dijk you are mentioning Fernandinho and Kante
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by helinues: 11:11am On May 10, 2020
SmartyPants:

No Pogba no Jorginho no Van Dijk you are mentioning Fernandinho and Kante

Did you read what you quote right?
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by SmartyPants(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2020
helinues:

Did you read what you quote right?

I can't see what seems to be your confusion
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by helinues: 11:41am On May 10, 2020
SmartyPants:

I can't see what seems to be your confusion

Pogba and Jorgino for one of the EPL accurate ball passer?

Even before I can pick Van Dijk, I will first go for Alexander of Liverpool..
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by SmartyPants(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2020
helinues:

Pogba and Jorgino for one of the EPL accurate ball passer?

Even before I can pick Van Dijk, I will first go for Alexander of Liverpool..

If it is0 simple accuracy obviously the list is going to be full of centre backs who make 5 or 10 yard players.

When talking about players who play difficult passes and pull them off with high accuracy these players I mentioned are among the best including Arnold. Not the likes of Kante who okays one long pass every two games.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by meekparagon(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2020
Please robosky can you drop me a message on whatsapp 08170505328 for few questions
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by robosky02(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2020
meekparagon:
Please robosky can you drop me a message on whatsapp 08170505328 for few questions

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by meekparagon(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=robosky02 post=89390810][/quote]
Please
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by greypencils: 1:07pm On May 10, 2020
Emperormartin:
Nigeria have many bright prospects. Apart from the 3 you've mentioned we still have Alex iwobi, Chidozie Awaziem, Samuel Kalu and the recently invited Cyriel Dessers.
Need I to tell you that Ovie Ejaria has pledged his allegiance to Nigeria thereby dumping England.

Nigeria future is good and very bright. The unsung hero here is Gehnot Rohr but most Nigerians are myopic to see how he's galvanizing super eagles
From the world go, when Rohr went in search of the likes of Troust-Ekong, Leon Balogun, Tyronne Ebuehi, Carl Ikeme and Iwobi, I knew he was what Nigeria needed. Nigeria needs a coach that will bring in everybody who is interested in playing. When you have so much at your Beck and call then you can now go through the process of choosing. Personally, I believe Nigerian players born outside the country are better because most of them are hungry. They are not playing for money any longer but to be established unlike the ones born in Nigeria. Before they get clubs in Europe they are hungry, once the cheese start rolling in, they drop form. Examples include Chrisantus Macaulay and Iheanacho. Nacho is still the best Eagle on the team but his complacency at club level is affecting him. That is why Ndidi should be applauded for still remaining level-headed despite the money he is making.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by delvzy(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
Any day and anytime I would love to have these guys in my team

Ndidi as a holding midfielder stopping opponent's attack

Chukweze on the right wing causing troubles for the fullbacks with his pace.

Osimhen with that bull's eye ability of finding the goal post wherever of is.

I do feel all these players are world class and we really need to start treating them as one.

All it needs is a good manager that see's their various uniqueness and utilizes it effectively.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by codemaniacs: 1:43pm On May 10, 2020
zz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by khalids: 2:07pm On May 10, 2020
Abeg make una no vex o...............who is RASHIDI GEMINI

I only know of Rashidi Yekini

How lazy can you be not to be able to fact check such a national icon.......................This indomie generation is another national disaster waiting to happen.
Wahala dey oo
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Kfed4ril(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
After some years now
We will realise those three are nothing but overrated dumb fuckkk

But buhari is a real niggarrrrrr to you, and this three are overrated dumb fuckkk.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Friend22(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2020
Niggmatic:

Don't write what you don't know. Ndidi is still ahead of chukwueze and osimhen at least for now. You have to look at their club rating first to start with.
The moment ndidi got injured Leicester city start dropping point like mad. It shows how good he is. Can the same be said of chukwueze and osimhen?

Ndidi is rated one the best in EPL.

You think being able to write means some folks here know what football is.
Far cry.

You for just ignore the guy joor.

How can someone rate Ndidi last of all people.
Ndidi without bias is the first because of his Consistency and his output closely followed by Osimhen and Chukweze though good,had been blowing hot and cold all season.
As a developing left-footer he ought to be at least averaging double figures per season, but as it stands now: the young fellow has only got a paltry 3 goals in 26 matches which speaks loud how low his performance has sinked.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by quickly: 2:27pm On May 10, 2020
For Russia 2018 - ---Alex iwobi was the face of the super eagles

Brasil 2014---Victor Enyama

The sponsors decide

Based on football skills

i would say Ndidi if Ighalo had not retired
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by solonnachi: 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
Emperormartin:

Your second paragraph is the answer to the question. GERNOT ROHR is the lion roaring on the back of the Super Eagles

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Ryocaj(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
tatatar:
Why are the women always left out sad
None of them are worthy to clean Oshoala's shoes.
The USA women's team that won the World Cup back to back.. the best in the world lost a friendly to U16 boys team 5-2... To be a man no b beans..
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Niggmatic: 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
Friend22:

You think being able to write means some folks here know what football is.
Far cry.

You for just ignore the guy joor.

How can someone rate Ndidi last of all people.
Ndidi without bias is the first because of his Consistency and his output closely followed by Osimhen and Chukweze though good,had been blowing hot and cold all season.
As a developing left-footer he ought to be at least averaging double figures per season, but as it stands now: the young fellow has only got a paltry 3 goals in 26 matches which speaks loud how low his performance has sinked.

Seriously, I was furious when I saw the guy's post.

People can just wake up I write whatever they want. Like wtf?
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2020
eltata:

It is very difficult for a defender to be the face of a team in the modern game. An average performance from a striker is regarded more than an outstanding performance from a defender cos soccer is a game of goals. So I will say it's between Osihmen and Chukwueze but Osihnmen seems more hungrier.

Ndidi is on a whole different level bruh.. Tho Osimehin & Chukwueze are definitely on the right path as well and ya right Osimehin seems more hungrier judging with his performances with Lille this season
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Legendguru: 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Ayo199(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2020
hustla:

You're talking rubbish! McTominay and Fred aren't DMs - even though Fred can play that role. We still need a solid DM like Kante / Ndidi / Partey but the problem is that Ndidi will cost tons of money as he's more established in the PL. Partey however, is also elite and will cost less.. Plus he can play as a RB too comfortably - more like Fosu Mensah who IMO should go on loan to the Bundesliga

We still need a LB cos Shaw is Useless, CB cos Lindelof isn't all that and Bailly is injury prone, RW cos James is one dimensional , DM cos Matic should leave next season
how can you say shaw is useless?
haba..gv me ur number let add you to a manutd die hard group
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by ussv: 4:07pm On May 10, 2020
It`s a no brainer, cleary Ndidi
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by hustla(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2020
Ayo199:

how can you say shaw is useless?
haba..gv me ur number let add you to a manutd die hard group

Ill send a PM. Yes, he's very useless o
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by meekparagon(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2020
Robosky02 can you please chat me up on whatsapp 08170505328 or drop me your number or email address. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.