Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? (30037 Views)

Salah, Osimhen Or Hakimi... Who Deserves CAF 2023 Best Player Award? / 2019 CAF Young Player Of Year: Osimhen Or Chukwueze, Who Wins? / Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by hustla(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2020
Mikehot:
ndidi is good but that man United talk is paper talk, we have mcctomminay that is the future, there is Fred, there is matic, Pogba . How many people wan play one position

You're talking rubbish! McTominay and Fred aren't DMs - even though Fred can play that role. We still need a solid DM like Kante / Ndidi / Partey but the problem is that Ndidi will cost tons of money as he's more established in the PL. Partey however, is also elite and will cost less.. Plus he can play as a RB too comfortably - more like Fosu Mensah who IMO should go on loan to the Bundesliga

We still need a LB cos Shaw is Useless, CB cos Lindelof isn't all that and Bailly is injury prone, RW cos James is one dimensional , DM cos Matic should leave next season

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Seunfretty: 8:12am On May 10, 2020
hers is the fact
Osimhen needs a better challenge to show his prowess and a better team ....
chukwueze ...we can see how talented he is but perhaps he might need to be consistent enough for him to be reckoned with so highly..." I still believe his the most talented attacker Nigeria has in Super Eagles team as we speak
Ndidi.....is the only player that seem to be consistent ...but I don't tink he deserves to be the face of Nigerian football...his doing wat his doing well cos his in a team that favours wat his good at...ndidi offers close to noting than than winning the ball and giving it to the person close....he doesn't give s team direction .....and rhythm from the base of the field...to me his the orthodox kind of DM....and that won't get u into a top team in Europe.....casemiro....valverde....Vidal....Rodrigo....and I can go on offers more ....football had gone past just running after oppositions for 90mins
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by SirMichael1: 8:12am On May 10, 2020
Mikehot:
ndidi is good but that man United talk is paper talk, we have mcctomminay that is the future, there is Fred, there is matic, Pogba . How many people wan play one position
Ndidi doesn't play same role like the guys you mention here. He's a DM while the rest play from the sides except pogba who the coach is trying adapt as a DM not for his defensive prowess but for his long crosses.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Beedude(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2020
Corruption won't allow us have spectacular players like we do in the past with talents like JAY JAY, OLISEH, KANU, TARIBO, YEKINI, ORUMA etc. We really have players that can match MANE, YAYA TOURE, DROGBA, ETO, AUBA and SALAH in Nigeria but when u need money before giving them the chance to play for their country we will always produce AVERAGE players who wont be consistent for 3yrs

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 10, 2020
hustla:

You're talking rubbish! McTominay and Fred aren't DMs - even though Fred can play that role. We still need a solid DM like Kante / Ndidi / Partey but the problem is that Ndidi will cost tons of money as he's more established in the PL. Partey however, is also elite and will cost less.. Plus he can play as a RB too comfortably - more like Fosu Mensah who IMO should go on loan to the Bundesliga

We still need a LB cos Shaw is Useless, CB cos Lindelof isn't all that and Bailly is injury prone, RW cos James is one dimensional , DM cos Matic should leave next season
lol, since you know more than the couch why not buy them yourself as all the players need changing with this logic
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by EdiskyHarry: 8:23am On May 10, 2020
It's an insult for you to compare Ndidi with all these players you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Seunfretty: 8:23am On May 10, 2020
Am Nt a united fan but i tink the best solution for you in the sitting DM position is partey.....you ave players that will offer close to wat ndidi will offer ...u need a DM with vision and direction mentality...a hard marker but still a good ball distributor and also a fine and incisive passer ...that's wat u will get from any midfielder from athletico and that's wat u will get in partey...I doubt if the deal will matetialisze though

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by fidelis911: 8:24am On May 10, 2020
Ndidi is my choice for now...
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by michealdeco: 8:28am On May 10, 2020
Chukwueze is a potential Messi

He just needs to work on his finishing
He always misses on goal
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2020
Osimhen
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 10, 2020
aduwayah:
UK used laptops up for grab!!!
How much
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Eliteklaus(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2020
chiefolododo:
Brown Ideye is the eternal face of Nigeria football
you no just get sense I swear, chai grin grin . I swear I be don forget that name

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Beedude(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2020
hustla:
Chukwueze needs to leave that club asap with the nonsense salary he's collecting
Ill go with Ndidi as others arent full established
He should be patient so he wont bite more than he can chew. If he moves to a bigger club, he will be benched cos he isn't consistent at the moment. He shouldn't harm his career. Let him get the momentum he needs before making a move. He will make more money when he become consistent and productive like SANCHO, GNABRY and MBAPPE. Big clubs will fight for him by then. Any wrong move at the moment can make him evaporate like Alex Song

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by femi4: 8:43am On May 10, 2020
Ndidi
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by hustla(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2020
Beedude:

He should be patient so he wont bite more than he can chew. If he moves to a bigger club, he will be benched cos he isn't consistent at the moment. He shouldn't harm his career. Let him get the momentum he needs before making a move. He will make more money when he become consistent and productive like SANCHO, GNABRY and MBAPPE. Big clubs will fight for him by then. Any wrong move at the moment can make him evaporate like Alex Song

I think he should move to the Bundesliga first.. Get some two years under his belt and then move.
They're paying him 500 euros right now which makes mo sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by romenna: 8:45am On May 10, 2020
Victor Osimhen
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by hustla(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, since you know more than the couch why not buy them yourself as all the players need changing with this logic

I am just stating the obvious.. Hence the reason why we are looking at Partey / Jude Bellingham at DM & Sancho at RW at the moment. We are also in the Market for a CB from Swansea/ Upencemano Leipzig - who are both rated highly

So you see, the coach sef is thinking in my direction

grin cheesy
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by espn(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2020
aduwayah:
UK used laptops up for grab!!!
how much
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by ThatFairGuy: 9:00am On May 10, 2020
chiefolododo:
Always facing different direction cheesy
We dash you to the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by totoboy19: 9:01am On May 10, 2020
In order of priority

1. Osimhen

2. Ndidi

3. Chukwueze- should get more playing time at club and improve on his goal scoring
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by andrewbaba44: 9:01am On May 10, 2020
Honor10:

I know one senseless human will go tribal on a sport thread.

Ndidi for me, Chukweze did well in one or two matches in world cup and then refuse to show again.

Which world cup?
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by cochexky: 9:03am On May 10, 2020
JOEL OBI, SHOULD BE INCLUDED.
THE GUY TOO SABI PLAY.
ghettokid1:
1, Osimhen
2, Chukwueze
3, Ndidi.
South East/South South Amaka sha

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Auxilliarytony(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2020
Ndidi anyday anytime . He is very reliable and hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 10, 2020
My cousin wey don dey play ball for over 20years never still make state or National impact. Chaii. This life eeeehn. Now em leg don bend finish

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Thryphosa(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2020
Ndidi, tested and trusted.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by YeyeBoyfriend: 9:18am On May 10, 2020
The 3 of them
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by lukency(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2020
Ndidi the humble lad.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by lukency(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2020
chiefolododo:
No wonder why he is being sought after by the big clubs.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by denob5: 9:30am On May 10, 2020
None has really set the pace, quiet difficult to say who is really outstanding. for me thier progress level is still at per.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by OriOko88(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2020
None of the above deemed fit to qualify. They're still average players, playing in mid table clubs in Europe.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by CHIDOHSKI: 9:51am On May 10, 2020
The trio are still work in progress. They have not achieved 10% of to their career goals so celebrating them now will be misleading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene / Women's World Cup 2019: France Scores Fastest Goal In Opening Match (Photos) / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.