Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? (30035 Views)

Salah, Osimhen Or Hakimi... Who Deserves CAF 2023 Best Player Award? / 2019 CAF Young Player Of Year: Osimhen Or Chukwueze, Who Wins? / Nigerian Footballer, Samuel Chukweze Takes His Mother On Vacation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by CuteYvonne777: 5:36pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Bigcoin(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2020
robosky02:
Ndidi , Osimhen or Chukweze: who is the new face of Nigeria's football?

Nigeria has been known a one of the power house of African football producing some of the continents best footballers.

Back in the days of Rashidi Gemini it was not a matter of if Nigeria will win but it was about how many goals Nigeria will score. Gemini was then the face of Nigeria football. I vividly remembered that year South Africa came to Lagos just after their freedom Gemini was on ground to do the demolition 4 - 0 it ended. At USA 1994 he engraved his name permanently in Nigeria's football history. By scoring the first ever world cup goal for Nigeria.

Also we can't forget Austin JJ Okocha as the face of Nigeria's football. His presence sends fear to the opponent even before the game starts. One game I will never forget is the AFCON game between Nigeria and Cameroon. That free kick that silenced them.

But after the exploit of these greats it was like Nigeria was no where again until recently. When we began to see the emergence of the likes of

Victor Osimhen, Wilfred Ndidi and Samuel Chukweze and others

But the exploits of these three has been consistent. In fact they were all in the running for AFOTY in 2019 before Sadio Mane won it

So guys who among these three do you consider as the new face of Nigeria football

Source: robosky02

Ndidi far much a better player than others. Even experience wish
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Ayo199(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2020
hustla:

Ill send a PM. Yes, he's very useless o
I have five notifications of pm..I don't really know how this pm of a thing work
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
hustla:

You're talking rubbish! McTominay and Fred aren't DMs - even though Fred can play that role. We still need a solid DM like Kante / Ndidi / Partey but the problem is that Ndidi will cost tons of money as he's more established in the PL. Partey however, is also elite and will cost less.. Plus he can play as a RB too comfortably - more like Fosu Mensah who IMO should go on loan to the Bundesliga

We still need a LB cos Shaw is Useless, CB cos Lindelof isn't all that and Bailly is injury prone, RW cos James is one dimensional , DM cos Matic should leave next season
that is to say we need:
Alex telles (Porto)
upecano (Leipzig) or nathan ake (Bournemouth)
adama (wolves) or sancho (too cost 4 me sha)
Thomas partey and Neves or milinkovic savic.
sell pogba, matic, Jones, perreira and lingard
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Qulink1(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2020
Humanoid01:
No, it's Yellow Idnose.
grin
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by hustla(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2020
patoski39:
that is to say we need:
Alex telles (Porto)
upecano (Leipzig) or nathan ake (Bournemouth)
adama (wolves) or sancho (too cost 4 me sha)
Thomas partey and Neves or milinkovic savic.
sell pogba, matic, Jones, perreira and lingard

Heard a lot about Telles but i havent seen much of his videos. Problem is that Man Utd as a whole need to stop being mediocre. Fat Shaw is our LB, cant defend, cant mark and can't cross...and they seem to think Brandon Williams who's suppsed to go on loan is the solution smh

Ake is overhyped and will be costly, i do not like or want English players, Bissaka being a one off talent. We definitely should be looking at Savic and Partey, they will be excellent signings

Matic, Perreira and lingard should have been sold since.. Plus smalling and Jones
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Agboola2much(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:
That Ndidi is just extra ordinary...
He can mark, he can make accurate pass, he can score.
One of the best Midfielder currently in EPL.
Abeg he is undisputed
I love him to the extent of making him my DM in football manager games.
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
hustla:

Heard a lot about Telles but i havent seen much of his videos. Problem is that Man Utd as a whole need to stop being mediocre. Fat Shaw is our LB, cant defend, cant mark and can't cross...and they seem to think Brandon Williams who's suppsed to go on loan is the solution smh

Ake is overhyped and will be costly, i do not like or want English players, Bissaka being a one off talent. We definitely should be looking at Savic and Partey, they will be excellent signings

Matic, Perreira and lingard should have been sold since.. Plus smalling and Jones
the reason y I mention telles b say, na d only good OFFENSIVE left back we fit get for now, though I prefer Alphonso Davies bcoz of him age but Bayern no go gree sell am.. For me, I no like make Brandon Williams go loan, because him dn prove himself Weller and 4 d fact say him go fit play right back,, na added bonus 4 us o... in short, if na me I go loan TFM and dallot, sign
telles convert Williams as d 2nd right back because wan bissaka no b injury player.

Ake na very good defender, him ball retention, passing skill dae good and even him tackles no bad. inshort if u check him EPL record him neva make error wey lead 2 goal and I no sure if him get any own goal sef (I no sure sha).

Now people wey Man Utd suppose dn sell na:
matic replace with partey
pogba replace with savic or maddison
jones smalling replace with ake
lingard, perreira and mata replace them with traore, pedro neto or sancho..
Loan dallot and TFM, Dean Henderson too make he continue him loan 4 Sheffield.
then pursue sanchez
Re: Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football? by Seandisputed(m): 12:48am On May 11, 2020
Why do we all look down on Ndidi? Is it because he plays for the Nigerian team? He's arguably the best DM in the EPL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene / Women's World Cup 2019: France Scores Fastest Goal In Opening Match (Photos) / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.