Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State (14743 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 1:08pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=mabea post=89390813][/quote]yea any Igbo outside SE is a counterfeit.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 1:12pm On May 10, 2020
part 2 will be dropping soon since some people want to continue dragging Igbo nation in the mud before the southern minorities.
Rivers is not an Igbo state,
Igbo nation is blessed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol, you are really too low.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

Go to Ogbakor Ikwerre website, Facebook page or history by amadi and get their true history.

I don't read wiki edited make up.

Lol so Facebook pages can not be edicted and posted by anyone? Who is amadi to write the history of the ikwerres ?

Culturally linguistically everyone knows the ikwerres have nothing in common with binis , so telling history of ikwerres from bini while everything about ikwerres points to Igbo makes no sense
why will people who speak Igbo answer Igbo names Pratice Igbo culture , dress like Igbo's , be from Bini when nothing of them relates to Bini?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Area4Area: 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

there is no shame in ipob dictionary
Painful aspect is that they spread this shame to other Igbos making other Nigerians to start calling Igbos all manner of names

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

Lol so Facebook pages can not be edicted and posted by anyone? Who is amadi to write the history of the ikwerres ?

Culturally linguistically everyone knows the ikwerres have nothing in common with binis , so telling history of ikwerres from bini while everything about ikwerres points to Igbo makes no sense
why will people who speak Igbo answer Igbo names Pratice Igbo culture , dress like Igbo's , be from Bini when nothing of them relates to Bini?

The picture of the man you are showing me here will deal with you at any slightest opportunity. He has been doing that and won't stop now.

You can go and try your luck over there..grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Odingo1: 1:15pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:
part 2 will be dropping soon since some people want to continue dragging Igbo nation in the mud before the southern minorities.
Igbo nation is blessed!

Some part of Rivers are Igbos. They can only cease to be Igbos when they stop answering Igbo names and stop practicing Igbo cultures.

Ikwerre language are just a dialect of Igbo language.

If Ikwerre man or Etche that bears Obinna Okwu commit crimes they call on Igbos.

A Delta Ika-Anioma non Igbo Kaduna Nzeogwu staged a coup and kill northern Emirs till today Yorubas and Hausas call it Igbo coup, why didnt they call it Ika or Anioma coup.

Any attempt by any Igbo dialect group to pullout of Igbo nation will be vehemently resisted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Area4Area: 1:16pm On May 10, 2020
NwunneWike:

Close your Eliza mouth there, what have you contributed to your lineage that makes you think you have the right to insult any organization.

Dirty yoruba girl wey dey fear to lose Ibo boyfriend to Biafra. Why you no go meet Kamoru?

Close your mouth, you sound smarter when you do. Impostor oshi!
Imposter like you, they'd soon push you from the SW you're residing now and sense would eventually fall on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:
Igbo nation is blessed!

Thanks.

Please continue doing the good work and be educating Nnamdi kanu and his bunch of fellow retards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by funmijoyb(f): 1:17pm On May 10, 2020
obiekunie2:

exactly!

in fact. it has been proven tht the so-called 'diluted' igbo-speaking parts are ACTUALLY THE ONES THAT HATES NDI IGBO THE MOST then followed by the IJAWS, THE OGONIS AND THE REST OF THEM EVIL PEOPLE THAT OCCUPY THE AREAS KNOWN AS SOUTH-SOUTH PART OF NIGERIA.

The Igbos major problem is their compassion - IF NOT, WHY WILL THEY WILLINGLY SUFFER FOR THE CRIME OF A MAN FROM SOUTH-SOUTH!

igbos have never been directly involved in the dis-tablisation of this country - but they are the ones that suffered most for the crime of SS!

CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGWU IS A SOUTH-SOUTH MAN - AND UMU IGBO SUFFERED DEEPLY BECAUSE OF HIS AMBITION FOR POWER.

TODAY, HIS PEOPLE ARE BOLD TO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE NOT IGBOS! MAY DEVIL KEEP PUNISHING THEM TILL ETERNITY!

Victor Banjo and many Yorubas fought for biafra..they're from the Southwest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2020
Area4Area:
Painful aspect is that they spread this shame to other Igbos making other Nigerians to start calling Igbos all manner of names
ipob are turning Igbos into a laughing stock, even a minor tribe can come out and bash Igbos the way they like because of ipob

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by funmijoyb(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2020
Odingo1:

Some part of Rivers are Igbos. They can only cease to be Igbos when they stop answering Igbo names and practice Igbo cultures.

Ikwerre language are just a dialect of Igbo language.
Igbo is a dialect of Ikwere fixed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by chubinwa(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:
from the what? from your chukwu okike abiamq ipob library. PH city is not an Igbo city, case closed
Keep Chukwu Okike out of this your dogmatic assertion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by mabea: 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
Justice35:
yea any Igbo outside SE is a counterfeit.....
Stop this nosense talk. Igbo us Igbo no matter where you are from as long as you identify as one
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Odingo1: 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
funmijoyb:

Igbo is a dialect of Ikwere fixed

Likewise Yoruba is a dialect of Egun, Awori language fixed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The picture of the man you are showing me here will deal with you at any slightest opportunity. He has been doing that and won't stop now.

You can go and try your luck over there..grin

Deal with me how? Am not Igbo I'm a tiv man from Benue, and I see no difference from ifeanyi wike from a typical Igbo man in abia called nnamdi KANU

Wike is proud boastful full of arrogance just like nnamdi KANU they or both igbos its in the DNA

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
The OPs name is amara biko did your husband from south east gave you the name Amara or was it your parents?

If its your lovely parents.... Are any of them from south east?....IF THE ANSWER IS NO THEN YOU CAN GO ON DENYING IT....IT DOESN'T MAKE IT UNTRUE YOU'RE IGBO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by funmijoyb(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:
Igbo nation is blessed!
Don't drop part 2, they will start to insult Yoruba.

Have met Ikweres that have claimed they're not Igbo..it will take 500 years before they can be made Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 1:24pm On May 10, 2020
Ardar:
Very beautiful thread, pls I'd like more igbos to be educated on this and understand that these people are very igbophobic.

I stay in port harcourt and I've had many personal confrontation with these people. They bear Igbo names, bastardize the Igbo language and yet still claim that they are not igbos. And am fine with that, they can be what ever they want to be but the problem now is that IPOB WON'T STOP RUBBING IGBOS IN THE MUD BECAUSE OF THESE PEOPLE PLUS WHEN THESE PEOPLE COMMIT CRIMES THEY ARE STILL TAGGED IGBO BECAUSE THEY BEAR IGBO NAMES.

THEY TAKE OUR SPOTS IN GOVERNMENT E.G EMEFIELE THE CBN GOVERNOR AND WE LET THEM BECAUSE WE WANT TO CREATE A FALSE SS/SE UNITY.

THEY ALTERNATE BETWEEN BEEN IGBO AND NOT WHEN IT FAVOURS THEM. TILL TODAY THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOT GIVEN US BACK OUR PROPERTIES, THE HOUSE AM LIVING IN IS ONE OF THE ABANDONED PROPERTY THAT HAS BEEN REFURBISHED BY THE NEW OWNER.

I am so angry right now because igbos are being insulted because of the foolishness of ipob members.
please let's start this as a campaign in every social media, we must clear that ipob misconception of SS being our brothers...... The only pure Igbo I know are those in the east....anybody claiming Igbo is an impostor, and should be dealt with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

Deal with me how? Am not Igbo I'm a tiv man from Benue, and I see no difference from ifeanyi wike from a typical Igbo man in abia called nnamdi KANU

Wike is proud boastful full of arrogance just like nnamdi KANU they or both igbos its in the DNA

You are not from here. Allow people here to give you the history law.

Ikwerres migrated from Benin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by SlyCharlie(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by slerry(f): 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

cry me a river.
attache by force

don't worry u will know on may 29 when our able leader will declare a sit at home order in remembrance of BIAFRA's fallen Heros.
u will see a total compliance just like previous ones he had declared.
then u will know if rivers is IGBO state or not.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Odingo1: 1:28pm On May 10, 2020
funmijoyb:

Don't drop part 2, they will start to insult Yoruba.

Have met Ikweres that have claimed they're not Igbo..it will take 500 years before they can be made Igbo

If Ikwerre like let them be claiming they are not Igbos but the truth is that they are Igbos, if they are serious that they are from Bini, they should drop their Igbo names and culture and pick up Bini names, nobody will see them as Igbos again. They should speak Bini.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by sarrki(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:
Greetings lovely humans!
This short post is aimed at correcting some misguided and delusional orientation that Igbos have about Rivers state,
As Rivers state indigene born and bred there, though married to a south east state, I am well grounded about the total makeup of the south south state and Igbos should learn.
1, Rivers state is not an Igbo state, it is erroneous to assert that , it is a multi ethnic state comprising of kalabaris, okrikas, ikwerres, Etches, Ogbas, Ekpeyes, Elemes, Ogonis etc
yes the ijoid sub-tribes there affirm a solidarity to Ijaw nation , likewise the ogonid sub-tribes affirm theirs to ogoni nation except for a little denial in eleme but There is NO strong or firm solidarity to the Igbo nation from any rivers tribes, the few little solidarity comes from egbemas in Onelga and we ASA/NDOKIS in Oyigbo, the reason why is because we still have our kit and kin in ukwa west, ukwa east and ohaji egbema LGAs.
The ikwerres, Ogbas,Ekpeyes,Ndonis,Etches Are recognised officially as an independent tribes in Rivers state, and since as a people, they have vehemently denied being Igbos , their decisions must be respected by Igbos,
ikwerres are ikwerres
Ekpeyes are Ekpeyes etc case closed.
2, Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city,
you can't refer pH as an Igbo city just because of the ikwerre factor there when the ikwerres over the years have denied affinity with Igbos,
PH belongs to rivers tribes, case closed and there was no time in history it was officially registered as Igweocha, that was a nickname just like some call it Pitakwa.
3, Rivers state should be counted out of your biafran ipob map because at the mention of that name, many wounds that was sustained during the war gets opened up again,
wake up to reality and stop deceiving yourself, Rivers state government and even Rivers state council of traditional rulers have warned you Igbos yet you irritants don't want to learn. is Alright,
4,The governor nyesom wike is not an Igbo man but Ikwerre man ,he has never claimed Igbo,
he is a bit Igbophobic, go and read about his igbophobic records as obio akpor local government chairman,
this same wike renamed a stadium after yakubu Gowon,. a man whose war actions killed many Igbos yet wike immortalised him ,yet your afara born direction keep deceiving you about wike on radio Biafra, you don't yet want to have sense.
Was it not wike who hosted the oba of Benin and affirmed ikwerres loyalty to his kingdom before him, you know all that yet you are living in denial, its alright!
5, The state is still Igbophpbic,case closed,
you are tolerated, not welcomed and you know that.
even nnamdi KANU knows this,that's why when he was around and was talking about coming to his Biafra capital "igweocha", the guyman parked at oyigbo and never stepped foot in pH, or core rivers area, he knew about the repercussions, let's stop deceiving ourselves
show me one ijaw man supporting Biafra and I will show you 1000 ijaw men who will spit when that name is mentioned, same with the ikwerres and co,
that's a bitter reality
If you have had a first hand experience of Igbophobic outrage from these minorities, you will know that the "Fulanis and Yorubas are learners"
I will stop here ,part 2 is coming.
You have been rejected many times yet you are still stubborn , that means that you have an ulterior plan,
Ipob stop attracting insults to the great Igbo Nations , have some self dignity before them,
The minorities don't need Igbos to survive , the Igbos don't need them to survive, but Ipob is making it look as if they are oxygen to Igbo's.
for me its either we restructure Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country ,
ipob should start waking up to reality before it is late.
ndewo nu

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/27/gov-wike-rivers-state-not-part-biafra

Longtime

Amara my friend you are a patriot and a nationalist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 1:31pm On May 10, 2020
mabea:
Stop this nosense talk. Igbo us Igbo no matter where you are from as long as you identify as one
lies!!!!Igbo's aside south east are counterfeit..... We the pure Igbo's don't recognise them as Igbo's.....they better join the ikweres and form their own ethnic group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are not from here. Allow people here to give you the history law.

Ikwerres migrated from Benin.

Do you know where we tiv people migrated from? We migrated from Congo

Even if ikwerres migrated from Bini there are not binis some group of Igbo's migrated from Bini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

PDP Convention: South West Crisis Deepens As Oyinlola, Oladipo, Arapaja Clash / Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" / Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.