Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) (83951 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Arizonaguy(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
coins501:

He can't be right, such a law would be unconstitutional.
A bill was actually passed to that effect....Nothing unconstitutional
Nonetheless i find it gross
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by coins501(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2020
Arizonaguy:
A bill was actually passed to that effect....Nothing unconstitutional
Nonetheless i find it gross
Any law that allows a governor to demolish an accused person's building without giving the accused person a trial is in breach of S.36 of the constitution and by virtue of S.1(3) of the constitution is null and void.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 6:29am On May 13, 2020
[quote author=adekolaelect post=89475047][/quote]adetidamu should be ur first & last name oponu radarada
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2020
6digitscomrade:
adetidamu should be ur first & last name oponu radarada

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by sule17(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2020
Fariq:
Welcome development. When he ordered the auctioning of vehicle of travellers from other states you cheer him because they are not from your region.

Now the mad dog has turn over to you. Deal with it.
wink
Fariq:
Welcome development. When he ordered the auctioning of vehicle of travellers from other states you cheer him because they are not from your region.

Now the mad dog has turn over to you. Deal with it.
sure
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by sule17(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
and the hotel operators had the option of obeying the executive order signed by the governor same way every other law abiding citizen have been obeying
DID WIKE TAKE ORDER FROM FG?
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Mogonna(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
[url][/url]
Mayflowa:

No! This is tyranny! This case needs to be adjudicated. State executive order cannot trump our constitution. Wike doesn't have the constitutional power to destroy property that is not illegally acquired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.