Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) (83940 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
J111333:
I was expecting to hear an urban planning related issue as the reason. Wike has completely gone mad. angry

Just imagine! Destroyed an hotel because Covid-19... Height of wickedness..

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by olawale1516(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
This Governor is wicked , I won't be surprised one day if I find wike meaning in dictionary as wicked continue you can fetch anger on common masses.. karma is coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by nwamabo247(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
very sad people hard word just gone like that

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Demmtek(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
Something he should have convert to isolation Center.
Stupidity at it's peak, imagine what the wiked man is tryna prove to the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by BRASH: 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
I don't know what to call this.
Is it pride, wickedness or stupidity?
Whoever is supplying Wike his blunt, must have added something to it.

This is senseless and waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Jakemedg(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

Especially in a state full of cultists... These people may pursue revenge in the next 20 years, not in courts o...
Lol did you say 20 years? He may rebuild the hotel before this year ends
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by moredollar(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
This doesn't justify your inhumane action. There are other methods you could have used to deal with the situation........... undecided
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by israelmao(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
Wike is losing his head with his draconian lifestyle of leadership this day.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Yuneehk(f): 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:
It is primitive, unchristian, unnecessary and indefensible to demolish a going concern that employs people and paying tax in a struggling economy. Wike had the option to seal these hotels and fine the operators' heavily but chose to walk this path of malevolence. Sad.
You're right. Sealing and asking them to pay a fine should have closed this matter. Demolition was going too extreme. In this difficult time, he just destroyed a business and rendered people jobless. It's even difficult to build structures nowadays with materials being expensive. It's so unfair.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ChengHun(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
Wetin this Corona virus go cause ehn

Learn white board animation in 2days.
I will send you the set up and guide you to use it. chat me on 0.9.0.3.1.1.0.1.2.5.6
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
and the hotel operators had the option of obeying the executive order signed by the governor same way every other law abiding citizen have been obeying

You're a bastard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Hollyharjii: 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
This is so disheartened, why will a Governor went far to demolished a hotel? Hotels that employs people, indirectly do you know how many people you've retrenched? Definitely no! Cause you do think/reason beyond the box. Now those people will start searching for job elsewhere unless you've got a new one for them.

Wike the King of bad Leaders

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Kelechijerry701: 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:
It is primitive, unchristian, unnecessary and indefensible to demolish a going concern that employs people and paying tax in a struggling economy. Wike had the option to seal these hotels and fine the operators' heavily but chose to walk this path of malevolence. Sad.
u are 100percent right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Coldie(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
Wike ronchos sotay d guy start to attack everybody whether PDP or APC, he declared eleme PDP youth chairman a criminal and put a bounty of 5m on his head for going against tyranny. And all these rivers people and ipob people are hailing him saying wike for president.

If buhari be like wike by now Nnamdi KANU will be a dead man

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Froshhh7(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
Let me wash dis Eba n egusi commit my hands b4 I comment
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by MichaelDuf: 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
Black men are stupid so.no surprises
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
The dumb illiterate is making alot of enemies for himself, He is not going to be governor forever, he thinks he is invinvible.. even buhari with all his hate for the south south will not go this far.

wike is no different from boko haramites Shekau.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by auduadeniyi(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
But presidential hotel is operating full time. Why has wike not demolished it. Because it is a state govt owned hotel.

I like wike but I disagree with him on this demolition.

I pray wike should not incure the wrath of Rivers people.

Wike lacks humility or loyalty, he respects no one, never willing to take advice from anyone.

I urge Gov wike to tender an unreserved appology to the people of Rivers state, rebuild the hotel and compensate the hotel owners.

Wike is a Fulani by tribe his father is from Niger

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Alwaysachick: 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
and the hotel operators had the option of obeying the executive order signed by the governor same way every other law abiding citizen have been obeying

Don't mind people, there were rules but choose to disobey now they are crying foul

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by exminister(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
He is no different from the security operatives, that killed pple during this lockdown

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by 9iceprince(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
So you mean people breaking lockdown rules should be Executed aswell

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by lereinter(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
But can't he just seal up the premises

While he persecuted the owner

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
Haba Wike wetin do you nah? Haa this is too brutal nah my man. You could have just seal the hotel indefinitely but demolishing some source of income and a source of employment to some people its not fair and too brutal.

When did you became El Rufall of pdp nah Wike No I'm not in support of this step too babaric.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
Coldie:
Wike ronchos sotay d guy start to attack everybody whether PDP or APC, he declared eleme PDP youth chairman a criminal and put a bounty of 5m on his head for going against tyranny. And all these rivers people and ipob people are hailing him saying wike for president.

If buhari be like wike by now Nnamdi KANU will be a dead man
I tell you! buhari with all his hate for the south south will never go this far.

All the people who are hailing him should wait for their turns to be brutalised.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
Wike news now pops up almost every 30 mins in all news platform......

Wikeisworking!

But am sorry I can't waste my borrowed mb to watch why u demolished those buildings, after all as a resident of Rivers State (PH) I haven't gotten any palliative from ur government!!
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by lereinter(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:
It is primitive, unchristian, unnecessary and indefensible to demolish a going concern that employs people and pays tax in a struggling economy. Wike had the option to seal these hotels and fine the operators' heavily but chose to walk this path of malevolence. Sad.

Unchristian

What of unmuslim

Will any genuine Christian be a politician
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ck470: 7:17pm On May 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
God bless you I DNT know why everybody is against wike in as much as I feel the action is extreme we also cannot continue in sin that grace may abound simple. If we had hided to In instructions abinitio we would be done with this shit by now and live our normal lives
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Staphylococcus: 7:17pm On May 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

There's no reason to justify his action. The best thing he would have done was to temporally seal and prosecute the owners.

Demolishing somebody's source of livelihood is the most stupid thing to have done. Fight corona virus and leave peoples properties alone, not obeying lockdown is not a criminal offence.

He should understand that somebody was the governor before him and he will equally vacate that seat one day for another person, so be guided.

Well states
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by afecgivers: 7:18pm On May 10, 2020
They are cheap hotels, he will rebuild them. Can he demolish 5star hotel just like that...he is just doing this just to demonstrate how serious he is fighting the pandemic.
Wike, I understand you die..go ahead!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Alwaysachick: 7:18pm On May 10, 2020
toxtimmy:

Wow... just wow.

A simple question to test if you are truly human or a zombie... Which law in rivers state around covid 19 that states demolition of a building is approved by the state legislature?... If Wike makes any law which body approves it?

So you are not aware that each state have guiding rules to prevent the covid spread
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by friday2011(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2020
Oya ooo, wailers, come, your food don ready...

The guy man talk say na d law wey dem put for ground be that... Dem even warned the hotel pple severally...

And i believe say only am no fit make law without d backing of the state house of assembly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.