Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin (811 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Olawalejeremy18(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2020
What can i do pls, i seriously love this girl but she's too attached to her mum and tells her every bit of whatever i tell her (future plans, e.t.c) even plus the privacy we share. Whenever even we fight, her mum knows. Im beginning to feel her mum might influence much of her decisions and attitudes towards me. She doesn't seem to be able to make decisions on her own concerning her private life without consulting her mum. Wise people on here, your advices are needed. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Bola146(f): 3:23pm On May 11, 2020
How old is she
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Alhajiclem: 3:23pm On May 11, 2020
She's been jinxed
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by nifemi25(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2020
Always have this at the back of your mind. that you are going to marry both daughter and her mom..your home affair will be decide by your wife mother. Take it or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by donbachi(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2020
Two of dem go join hands kpokpo u oneday.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by CDon(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
well her mum is in her board of trustees...same as her friends
most ladies have their board of trustees

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Karlifate: 3:37pm On May 11, 2020
Trust your instinct & do the right thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Genesils(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2020
Either she's not yet mature or she's too attached to her Mom...
I'm sure this is a concern for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Genesils(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2020
CDon:
well
her mum is in her board of trustees...same as her friends

most ladies have their board of trustees

But seems this one's case seems a lil too much... Bad for business
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by MoneyMindset(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2020
if the woman na bad woman bros your in for a hot ride, well have in mind the mom na first wife

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Walefunds: 3:48pm On May 11, 2020
No tell her anything just watch your mouth, what about when una fvck she go tell? See my sign below
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by aaking(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2020
You may not have problems with her if you marry her , because your own decision sometimes will stand. The reason she is confiding in her mom is that the mum take d daughter has a friend . For you to get the best out your Children is to make them your friend not a dictator parent

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2020
Olawalejeremy18:
What can i do pls, i seriously love this girl but she's too attached to her mum and tells her every bit of whatever i tell her (future plans, e.t.c) even plus the privacy we share. Whenever even we fight, her mum knows. Im beginning to feel her mum might influence much of her decisions and attitudes towards me. She doesn't seem to be able to make decisions on her own concerning her private life without consulting her mum. Wise people on here, your advices are needed. Thanks
op na so my gf de do I swear
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2020
Olawalejeremy18:

if you are not into some weird shiiit, you shouldnt care what your babe tells her mother.. its either mother or close friends. pick your demon!

expecting her NOT to consult with mother/friends, is where you will always fail... this woman isnt comfortable with making her own choices in life, and certainly does not trust your views yet.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On May 11, 2020
Olawalejeremy18:

Dude, how old are you?

What are you afraid of? That you won't be able to get one over on her or something? What is wrpng with her being open with her mother? Do you have some ulterior motives that you suppose the mother may sniff out or something?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Olawalejeremy18(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2020
25, the coming July
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Olawalejeremy18(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2020
Bola146:
How old is she
25, the coming July
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
Olawalejeremy18:

25, the coming July

As far as love, and success in a relationship, the truth is there are NO TEMPLATES. I know Nigerians pretend there are such things but that is the bloody lie.

Out here in the west, you find it comes in all shapes and sizes and ....you name it. Think of anything you feel you can never accept from your partner, here, there are people that have accepted it and made it work for BOTH(not just one person)partner's involved in the relationship.
A relationship can whether any odds as long as both parties are willing to bear it for each other.

Examine your ownself and make sure the issue you have with her telling her mum,everything that has to do with her, isn't about your EGO. Never let your ego get in the way of your relationship , it is a quick way to destroy that which is going good.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Shares Whatever We Discuss/plan With Her Mum Amd I'm Feelin by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 11, 2020
you are just a boyfriend lol, marry her first

(1) (Reply)

Is Stomach Really The Way To A Man's Heart? / When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? / Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.