Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81352 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by toprealman: 9:16am On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy
to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
It doesn't sound crazy at all. You need psychological counseling urgently because this is a mental case before you go bunkers.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Larcardii(f): 9:28am On May 16, 2020
Richardonald:
op you just describe a little about me, especially the girls side, but I do care for my siblings and people around me.

this part describe me..
Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me,
mental issues...dem go still fvck u up soon
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by bubbaGambino: 9:56am On May 16, 2020
you need to see a shrink. you are a sick fellow
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Onucs(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2020
you are just a fvck boy.. and it is not a bad thing

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by EJanni(f): 10:07am On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
well, considering the fact that most of you bitches only consider marriage when your eggs starts drying up, I'd say yes!!
You bitches will marry a monster just to be called "Mrs"...so long as he has money grin
I don't know why you're derailing this thread. If you have problems with yourself go sort them and stop being stupid.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by EJanni(f): 10:33am On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

I'd say I'm a malignant narcissistic; I think that's the psychological terminology when narcissism overlaps with sociopathy and sadism. But I'm not a fan of labels. I don't think labels explain the full gamut of my very complex personality. There are still other mental disorders I have that I didn't mention but these ones are more on the sexual side. They are actually much more interesting than cluster B traits.

But enough with the unsolicited psychoanalysis you fucking show off. You think you have me figured out don't you. All you are doing is making unfounded conjectures and hitting your hammer kilometers away from the nail. You know nothing about me other than the info I gave you, so don't try to paint a picture of my past or define me as someone with abandonment issues who's afraid of rejection.

And if you were smart enough like you are deluded to think you are, you'd have figured out that the reason why I created this thread in the first place wasn't for solutions to my "problem" but because I needed people to talk about me while I listened. I derive a lot of gratification when people discuss things I did; they don't even have to know I did it. It's satisfying in a way, but it's even more satisfying when they discuss me, but not in a derogatory sense. You should understand what I mean. Call it attention seeking or whatever, it doesn't matter.

But life can be so boring you know. When you aren't moved by the mundane activities and useless feelings that drives majority of people, you get your fun through OTHER means that in most cases might not be socially endorsed.

But you are right on one thing. I'm the most self aware narcissist you'll ever meet, and probably the most intelligent you'd ever meet.

I wanted to read only comments from your initial post but this reply shows that you're simply a SADIST! And An EGOMENIAC! Suffering from heartbreak.

The truth is that you're not the person you wrote about up there, you're only trying to be the person. Well, it will do you no good, you better forgive yourself and start being a human!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Jaqenhghar: 10:48am On May 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I know what you mean. I believed mine was a twin flame grin We had insane telepathy & could read each other's minds. The very 1st time we broke up & weren't on speaking terms, I bumped into him at the mall but we ignored each other. Without words I heard him say he misses me tongue Later that evening I "felt" him in my room. It was the closest to insanity I've ever been my entire life. I started doubting my mental state at that point, but lo & behold, he showed up a couple of days later telling me of all the strange things that have been happening to him since we broke up. He said he felt me in his room etc. Mind you, I didn't tell him my own experience because I didn't want him to think I was an obsessed psycho lol. Another thing he would shiver when we were together. Things got so strange to the point where he started suspecting I had done something evil to "catch him" as he put it. But on my side I was also mystified & baffled by the things that were happening. I would talk to friends but they didn't understand the things I was going through. They'd just tell me to move on & forget about it. How do you forget about something where everywhere you turn you're constantly reminded about it? One day I switched on the TV to some talkshow & one of the guests was his namesake! His name is not popular so I was scared to death by the coincidences that were popping up everywhere as if they were trying to make sure I never forget. Another time during one of our many reconciliations, he told me that every time we reconciled it felt like "heavens were rejoicing"...I've always felt that but of course I never said it out loud because again, I didn't wanna seem crazy. There's a lot I could say, but trust me, I understand your situation. You'll be able to get through it like I did. I don't know if you'll ever stop caring about him though, but you'll learn to live without him if you so choose to remove yourself from the toxicity of the relationship. Wherever I am I always know how my ex feels. Time & distance didn't change that. But it just wasn't meant to be & I made peace with that.
Soinds like yer soulmate
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Deckylicious(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2020
You're actually the toxic person here. You felt insecure because of a call? And you left and broke up with him without saying it loud to him?
And then when he tried reaching you to maybe to talk or explain, you blocked him. Wow.

XhosaNostra:

I see. Well, all the best. Hopefully one day you'll find a way to work around your issues, so you can have a healthy relationship that isn't threatening.

The last time I saw him in person was YEARS ago during our final break up. What caused it? I've always had a hunch that we weren't exclusive, that he was seeing other women but naturally, he denied it. We'd spent Christmas together at his place & the following morning he received a call from a female wishing him a merry Christmas & so forth. You could tell he was uncomfortable during the call because he was aware I was listening in. The woman on the other end told him that she loves him, all he said was "Yeah. Bye". Anyway, I was upset by the call. I knew it was finally time to get off the rollercoaster. The thought saddened me so I started crying. He'd never seen me cry, so he kinda didn't know what to do. He just glared at me & left me alone to cry lol. He'd gone to the store because about 20 minutes later, he returned with breakfast & a chocolate written "I love you" undecided We sat in complete silence as I got ready to leave. Finally I spoke up to ask him where to get a taxi home. We still kept silent as we walked to the bus stop. Long story short, we never said a word to each other in person, but as soon as I got home he gave me a call asking if I got home safe & we never spoke again until 2018, when he contacted me on FB. I've since blocked him in there (within two weeks) because he's just too draining for me. He sent me a friend's request & when I didn't accept it, he friended another girl I'm friends with, perhaps to spite me or whatever silly game. That was the last I spoke to him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's still keeping tabs from a distance until he can't control himself anymore. That has always been his modus operandi. He's a very complex character with a lot of issues. He's probably still whoring around though, no doubt about it.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Soinds like yer soulmate

That's what I allowed myself to believe in the beginning, but that mindset is a little dangerous. How can a soulmate be like that? Isn't soul mate love supposed to be blissful & easy? Now I view him as someone who came into my life probably for the sole purpose of spiritual enlightenment. I don't want a relationship with him, I wouldn't be able to trust him. I also would never allow myself to be in a situation like that ever again, with anyone. The relationship & everything that came with it was too much.
If I showed you what he looks likes you'd also wonder what I ever saw in him tongue grin
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by lucky4west: 11:18am On May 16, 2020
this is deep and spiritaul...accept Jesus Christ as ur persona Lord and savior...the love of Christ will change you...u cant solve this with circular knowledge alone...u need God in ur life and avoid living in sin and bondage
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Jaqenhghar: 11:28am On May 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's what I allowed myself to believe in the beginning, but that mindset is a little dangerous. How can a soulmate be like that? Isn't soul mate love supposed to be blissful & easy? Now I view him as someone who came into my life probably for the sole purpose of spiritual enlightenment. I don't want a relationship with him, I wouldn't be able to trust him. I also would never allow myself to be in a situation like that ever again, with anyone. The relationship & everything that came with it was too much.
If I showed you what he looks likes you'd also wonder what I ever saw in him tongue grin
Hmmm. Thats sum weird shít. Maybe he was a demon grin
Id really like to see his pic but I believe looks are secondary .. except of course we talking looks like shifty eyes, body language, etc.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TopExcell(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2020
Lol
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Mariangeles(f): 11:33am On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.

What you don't know is, you're even more dangerous to yourself than to anyone else.
Fight that demon eating you up by seeking help before it destroys you.
It is not a must you have romantic feelings for women, but love for humanity is love for yourself.
All those words you described up there, believe it or not, you're the main victim. YOU ARE YOUR OWN VICTIM!
I feel even more sorry for you than those girls you hurt.
Those people you hurt will heal eventually and move on, but you'll still be where you are.
You lost, you'll lose and keep losing good people until you get help.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Hombhoi: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
You need special prayers and deliverance .. Your problem no be from this side of the world

Monfeels:

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by ume1000: 11:46am On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

Op this problem probably started from your childhood there are several reasons for this

1.neglect as a child
2.been a product of a really disorganized broken home

3. Having a mother or guardian who uses brute force as means of correction at all times

You see the things we want the most are the things we've been deprived of the most

The solution to your problems lies on asking yourself why you want the above
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47am On May 16, 2020
Deckylicious:
You're actually the toxic person here. You felt insecure because of a call? And you left and broke up with him without saying it loud to him?
And then when he tried reaching you to maybe to talk or explain, you blocked him. Wow.

You don't know the story. Say "huh?" so I can repeat it again or clarify the bits you can't comprehend.

Why the call got me upset is because we had just reconciled, probably about a week into the reconciliation. Otherwise I never would have reconciled with him if I knew there was someone else in the picture. I don't share a man or give him ultimatums. I prefer to remove myself when there's too many cooks in the kitchen because I value my peace of mind. He knew the kind of person I am, so there was really no need for any long speeches at that point. If things prove too difficult, I cut you out, that's how I've always been with him, the guys before him & anyone that came after him. I'm not built for endurance, especially when it comes to other women. All his other BS I tolerated a because I always took him back every time he became clumsy with my feelings, but trying to involve me in some 3rd party situation was something I could not tolerate.

He didn't reach out to explain anything because there was no need for any explanation. He simply asked if I had arrived home safely after our final meeting & I responded with a, "Yes, thank you", then I tossed away the sim card because I needed to move on. I've never contacted him even though I still knew his number by heart. So it's not like I hanged on & prevented him from going on with his own life in my decision. Years later that's when he got in touch with me on FB. He told me that he was going away. He was going through some hard times in his personal life. His father was also dying etc. I tried to encourage him the 1st few days, until he ignored one of my messages but was active online. I figured he was giving me the cold shoulder either because of the friend's request I have not accepted or he was playing another one of his mind games. I sent one last message to ask if he was okay, one hour went by & he still didn't respond but was in/out of FB. That's when I blocked him & I don't regret it one bit. How can you start a conversation with someone after so many years & yet waste no time to start faffing about again? That's unacceptable to me.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:06pm On May 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm. Thats sum weird shít. Maybe he was a demon grin
Id really like to see his pic but I believe looks are secondary .. except of course we talking looks like shifty eyes, body language, etc.

The bolded has honestly crossed my mind. A very sick one at that!

You're right about that. Looks are not very high on my list of requirements either, but I brought that up because everyone that knows me kept asking what I saw in him. None of my family & friends liked him, except the one friend who was there from day one of the relationship. She grew to like him, probably because she has hung out with him unlike others. Plus she ended up dating a friend of his that he came with on one of his visits to our place.

I'll use A's FB to access his FB for you, so I can steal a photo grin
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by LikeCool(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2020
xendra:
A lot of men are like you, the only difference is you are now aware it's a defect while most men still think they are ok and have no problem

that's why a lot of them bash women at every opportunity, their problem is actually inbuilt (mostly from mistakes an adult made during their childhood). and this condition takes a conscious effort and a lot of work to rid of, but nobody can do it for you. men with such behaviour damage any woman that comes into their life, as no matter what that woman does can't fix them unless they make conscious effort to fix themselves.

I totally agree with you here. cheesy
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 16, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
i queue for your back,if him say him heartless,say skoro dey him head him never jam....... if you bring bad character come my side,me sef go show you my worse character wey full my pocket. Shior to the guy!!
I swear bro, if i bring out my own madness na you go run. Say i chose to be human no mean say u go use me play. Anything wey u be na for ur pocket
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 16, 2020
The only way to deal with these people is to ignore them, it drives them crazy trust me. They feed on your attention. Ignore their games and tricks and watch them go nuts.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by lalopeto: 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

You don't need any other advice than TO PRAY AND FAST AND SEEK FOR SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE FROM SPIRITUAL ELDERS
Meanwhile, call me for a very affordable price of your low-fat chicken and egg at a very affordable price - 08060274015;

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Joedave25: 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

If you are open to the bitter truth and you care for solution to these problems, I must say you have a very serious spiritual problem that has to do with the water spirit. This has naturally placed you on perpetual limitations, yes you don't feel fulfilled.

You need to be delivered of these water spirit to have a good beginning because you can not continue to live like this for the rest of your life. The earlier you seek for deliverance from this affliction the better for you.Pray,fast and ask God to lead you to a ministry that will engage you on deliverance session.

God will see you through in Jesus name
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2020
R2bees:
I swear bro, if i bring out my own madness na you go run. Say i chose to be human no mean say u go use me play. Anything wey u be na for ur pocket
abi naa,plenty people get kolo for head but na for reserve, if e necessary to use am,dem go come unleash am to the fullest.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by supercase1(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

That's because you are a Yahoo boy and you need to be arrested as soon as possible
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 16, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
abi naa,plenty people get kolo for head but na for reserve, if e necessary to use am,dem go come unleash am to the fullest.
You don talk am finish bro. Their papa

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
Habibaty, you sent me a PM?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by prettysassygirl(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2020
I know a male friend exactly like this. When he told me he was getting married , I was like wtf? I couldn't attend the wedding because I was far away but when he sent me the pictures , I looked at the girl with pity. She had no idea what she got herself into because her daily bread would be tears , the guy derives joy in tormenting people.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Goodzinny: 2:14pm On May 16, 2020
I think this is more spiritual, than physical. Please Bro you need deliverance. The Devil loves people like you to be his disciple. Please find your spiritual part as soon as possible before you enter another level.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 16, 2020
Sounds more like a SOCIOPATH.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by sunshineyellow: 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
prettysassygirl:
I know a male friend exactly like this. When he told me he was getting married , I was like wtf? I couldn't attend the wedding because I was far away but when he sent me the pictures , I looked at the girl with pity. She had no idea what she got herself into because her daily bread would be tears , the guy derives joy in tormenting people.

Are you sure the girl that married the man is not me?
Omg. I married a man like this too.
Doh m out of the marriage now.
As you said, my daily bread was tears and pain. When the marriage ended people were congratulating me. Someone said he pitied me on the wedding day.
But the story is diff today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.