Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81347 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Speed123: 3:12am On May 16, 2020
The truth is this, Nobody can help you, no psychologist, no doctor not even you can help change who you are now.
Only one person can, He is Jesus. He has already forgiven you all you ever did, all you need to do is Believe that He died, was buried and resurrected for your justification.
If you believe this and confess Him as Lord over your life, you are born again and God will give you a brand new life. His Spirit will be at work in You and will help you live the God kind of life.
Trust me I was worst than you but Jesus made the difference and I am a living testimony.
Lemme know if you need more insight, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by arnold123: 3:43am On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
hmmm... seems like you need psychiatric help! It's very necessary!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Abdelux223: 3:47am On May 16, 2020
I don't feel peoples pain. Yes ofcourse, you are a sociopath
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by arnold123: 3:57am On May 16, 2020
Speed123:
The truth is this, Nobody can help you, no psychologist, no doctor not even you can help change who you are now.
Only one person can, He is Jesus. He has already forgiven you all you ever did, all you need to do is Believe that He died, was buried and resurrected for your justification.
If you believe this and confess Him as Lord over your life, you are born again and God will give you a brand new life. His Spirit will be at work in You and will help you live the God kind of life.
Trust me I was worst than you but Jesus made the difference and I am a living testimony.
Lemme know if you need more insight, God bless you.
yaba left or uselu home can!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by swtdrms(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2020
Eniolakiite:
shocked sad What?!!!

Why do i see the other eniola in you?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by emmaodet: 4:51am On May 16, 2020
Arthur2021:
oga why the hate? Did OP haunt you?leave him jare...
The world is liberal, everyone is having their choices. No man owes a woman commitment after sex the same way no woman owes a man sex after his spending.

The world is now lawless,norms that were to put everyone in check so they dont hurt others or hurt themselves are now being fought as oppressive... So let everyone enjoy their freedom. If a lady is free to have sex,then men should be free to have sex without commitment, we owe no one anything.

If you tell the girls he chopped and dumped to close their legs you are a sexist/misogynist. So please leave us alone to enjoy modernity abeg....

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by OlalekanMultiD(m): 5:19am On May 16, 2020
like how many you don nack now ?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by BiyorMensarh(m): 5:21am On May 16, 2020
same problems i have
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by K254725: 6:43am On May 16, 2020
@Monfeels

I think that is a demonic possession. You could be feeling what the demon is feeling and confusing it with your own feelings.

Psychologists call it narcissistic personality disorder.

If it started before you became an adult then it could be a psychopathy ... But if it involves commiting crimes ... It is usually an all round rebellion
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Danybest: 6:44am On May 16, 2020
The op has a spiritual wife that's the only reason I see in you
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 6:59am On May 16, 2020
OlalekanMultiD:
like how many you don nack now ?

So there is nothing you can contribute other than this empty comment. Because you can't think right? What happened to your Cognitive Abilities.. u better go and be reading ... It's not to late . And OP, I won't recommend you any psychologist, I will only recommend you JESUS. Read the Bible pray fervently, and if you are a Muslim, be closer to your religion , read the quaran ... Pray , then you will see your self embracing people . Good luck.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by explosiveskull(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I'd say you're a narcissist, but you're self aware. People like you usually have deep-seated abandonment issues or suffer from fear of rejection. You only skim the surface when it comes to emotions, so noone can get close enough to inflict any sort of pain. Get them before they get you type of thing. Underneath the seemingly uncaring facade, there's actually an extremely sensitive person that's scared to death of getting hurt, so they put up all these defences to protect their mushy core. Something like a human crustacean cheesy One person will manage to break down your walls though, mark my words. But it'll only take one person. It won't be easy sailing. There'll be a lot of vacillation between enmeshment & suffocation on your part. Good luck to the poor girl smiley
He is hurt fro something deeply immersed in him, he feels he has failed in something maybe the high expectations he beamed himself on and always wants an excuse in another. He needs alot of unlearning to do.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by beautyhound(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.

All I can see my guy is Narcissistic tendencies, u nid to get d help of a well-trained psychologist maybe a consultant sef... Lack of empathy is one of the key traits of a Narcissist. You may not be cured fully but at least u will go some levels up. And ur childhood traumas will be dealt with too.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by beautyhound(m): 7:13am On May 16, 2020
BusterG:

I’m an experienced psychologist bro.

First rule of analyzing mental disorder is to be honest with reality.

I just told him the truth.

Experienced indeed... see ds one dt jst finished med skul calling himself experienced. Lmao...
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TyTos: 7:16am On May 16, 2020
Naughtysite:
Poverty stress Disorder.

When lack of money, motivation, opportunities makes people hate others, coupled with low self esteem.

Happy people don't display these negative traits
lol you are so wrong, incredibly wrong

I wont say l am happy per say, but l am very far from being poor. i have achieved a lot at a very young age and i shared most of those traits except the fact that mine is worse

I dont care if these ladies are having sex with another man, I am not posessive at all, all I want is sex ... which make it probably worse

it has nothing to do with poverty

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by beautyhound(m): 7:16am On May 16, 2020
DeckXavier:

So should he be held accountable for his actions then??. Remember he was born this way and probably acting out a script impulsively.

World renowned psychologist, Dr. Ramani Durvasula said Narcissists aint born like that... bought due to their parents being Narcissists themselves
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by beautyhound(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2020
tardell007:
sorry to say but op your a psychopath,inability to feel empathy,remorse for a wrong deed,and very manipulative. science research lately have tried to look into brains of psychopathic children in an attempt to help modify brain functions and prevent them from being future criminals. it all boils down to a brain defect which makes it difficult to feel empathy, remorse and analyse the consequences of your actions. All serial killers from ted Bundy to Jeffrey dahmer share one thing in common they are all psychopaths.( The dangerous few) . Early brain intervention can help. peace.

Thin difference between a psychopath and Narcissist... Don't get it twisted
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by restore8(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

Nothing is impossible sir. You can learn. Just start by changing the way you think about ladies and if you can make progress on this, then you would be able to take on the next step.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by princeogbeide1(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I'd say you're a narcissist, but you're self aware. People like you usually have deep-seated abandonment issues or suffer from fear of rejection. You only skim the surface when it comes to emotions, so noone can get close enough to inflict any sort of pain. Get them before they get you type of thing. Underneath the seemingly uncaring facade, there's actually an extremely sensitive person that's scared to death of getting hurt, so they put up all these defences to protect their mushy core. Something like a human crustacean cheesy One person will manage to break down your walls though, mark my words. But it'll only take one person. It won't be easy sailing. There'll be a lot of vacillation between enmeshment & suffocation on your part. Good luck to the poor girl smiley

Your wisdom is something else

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by 100bonus(m): 7:34am On May 16, 2020
Op we are the same but i tell you when you meet a virgin girl your problems will be a thing of the past. You will see yourself swimming in love
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by HigherEd: 7:43am On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
okay could you recommend one for me ?
Sure. I'm finding it difficult to send you an email via NL. Could you kindly send an email to ng.medicbird@gmail.com indicating the time you want to meet the Mental Health Specialist. It has to be 12 hrs ahead minimum.

Please note a consultation fee with the specialist cost N1,500. You can pay after consultation is over.
Consultation will preferably happen over Zoom. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 7:47am On May 16, 2020
HigherEd:

Sure. I'm finding it difficult to send you an email via NL. Could you kindly send an email to ng.medicbird@gmail.com indicating the time you want to meet the Mental Health Specialist. It has to be 12 hrs ahead minimum.

Please note a consultation fee with the specialist cost N1,500. You can pay after consultation is over.
Consultation will preferably happen over Zoom. Thank you.
thank you I'll send you an email and good morning
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by oluspicy: 7:48am On May 16, 2020
I really feel for you op.

Your case made me to remember a guy who killed one of American most loved president. I will advise you see a Psychologist. And I will recommend two books for you:

1. Why You Act The Way You Do by Tim LaHaye

2. The Rationale Male by Rollo Tomassi.

And one more thing, also make the Holy Books be your friend.

Peace of the Lord be unto you.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by beautyhound(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2020
lacreamieboie:

You judged too quick. We are not capable of murder, we just don't rate people's feelings above ours. Suggest a therapy, don't judge us.

Yes u r... Narcissist wen not properly treated or caught on time, move one level up which is "psychopath"
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
you just described me grin
I have subconsciously developed hatred for women.
God help any woman that's gets attracted to my money and wants to date me.
She go see something grin

The OP no get problem o... He just described me with the exception of few parts...
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 16, 2020
beautyhound:

Yes u r... Narcissist wen not properly treated or caught on time, move one level up which is "psychopath"
You lots hate us because you don't understand us.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Djbush: 8:25am On May 16, 2020
Op you just described the mindset of a serial killer. You need to be mindful and make a conscious effort to change your ways. If you have the means, I suggest you talk to a professional.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by enemyofprogress: 8:27am On May 16, 2020
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by enemyofprogress: 8:29am On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
you just described me grin
I have subconsciously developed hatred for women.
God help any woman that's gets attracted to my money and wants to date me.
[b]She go see something
grin[/b]
she will only see your small prick that's all
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by KLand(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2020
If only girls will close their legs, some guys will have more sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.