Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (82015 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by tareigns(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
Well, just count your losses and thank your stars that you found out. Move on and be CAUTIOUSLY open minded because there are still lots of ladies with lovely hearts out there. Since you are not married yet, always remember that FAMILY FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nickymichy(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
Good for you bro...open your eyes when you are in love
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by point5: 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
Na ur God Dave u..next time thank ur stars wela
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by mortunde(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
Thank God say village pipu quick leave yhu..
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Zyzxx10: 10:03pm On May 12, 2020
You dodged a very big bullet.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii1235: 10:03pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 1029746[/color]
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by zeelux97(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2020
grin
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by zera(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2020
Reminds me of the song Maga to Mugu by davido

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by bluefilm: 10:03pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

"Guys be careful, don't trust these girls 100%"

Nigga, you got played.

Dasal.

Saying some _bullshit like don't trust these girls shows how _fucked up you are right now.

I wish I could tell you sorry for your predicament but as you can see, I won't.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2020
As a guy if a girl ain't spending on you the way you spend on her my brother japa

simply because bad girls code 101 he who spends more loves more the just use sex as a weapon to be bill you often #havesensetoday

5 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by barnny(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2020
It that all?
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Decolonel(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
My brother, you just got scammed by a yahoo gal. She learn it from Bubu (a.k.a Sinzu money). You should be grateful to God that you still have ur land money intact. Lesson: Never trust a sinzu gal. Date a gal with sense and Goal driven

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by ukaface(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
vikkimimi:
Girls this ....Girls that....make we rest abeg

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Drizzy5001(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Pls somebody should summarize , I hate long stories
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Did you just make up this story?

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by mbanefoeze(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Not enough content
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Am sure you re an igbo man
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by gRESEARCHER: 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

She will come back. Just watch

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by yesloaded: 10:06pm On May 12, 2020
budaatum:
Sounds like you bought a brain instead.
Savage grin
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by gemini35(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2020
Good for u.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by simhosting: 10:06pm On May 12, 2020
cool
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:

unless you change your failed mindset, you will ALWAYS fail with women.... YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND ANY MONEY ON A WOMAN TO SHOW HER YOU LOVE HER!

11 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by gRESEARCHER: 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Did you just make up this story?
Even if it's a make up story, the moral lesson is to NEVER EVER TRUST ANYTHING WITH VAGINA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Enwhen(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
vikkimimi:
Girls this ....Girls that....make we rest abeg

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck

Na why slay mama plenty and many yet to get husband to marry , they are want flashy lifestyle over night but will end up be a single mother , a pinching bag, if unfortunate being use to buy Benz by those flashy guys .....may God give our girls sense ...Amin.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Hadsty23(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
MAKE MONEY FIRST BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR HESRT TO LOVE..

A BROKEN HEART NEVER GOT HEALED AGAIN
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by tonjeola(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
does love exist?
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Miner13: 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
at least kemimarch16 can be trusted cos zoie can never hold gun.mytime can testify even. or what are my saying
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii2240: 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by ukaface(f): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
And the female gets the blame again.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kamez(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2020
im glad u recieved sense

how u guys fall for broke ass women really baffles me... i only get turned on when im with women that know how to make their own money.

i dont spend on women who dont spend on me, if the spending is not mutual, then im not interested..

bros try something new for once..date a working class lady and compare ur relationship to those of ur broke ass exes...

thank me later

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.