Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (82016 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Naso007: 11:22pm On May 12, 2020
Guys are now more emotional then girls.

Do not claim any girl to be yours until you are mentally, emotionally and financially ready to settle down.

Regularly Nigeria girl has minimum of three boyfriends plus her own Dream guy she hasn't gotten yet ( the guy could be within or a picture in her head.

Claiming to be the Number one guy among the rest, amount you nothing but sponsoring.

Learn how to thief Bleep, you have nothing to loose.

The main guy will buy her a new expensive phone, keep yourself I'm the category of side guy.
Your contributions would be to subscribe for here and you will enjoy the girl more them the mumu landlord.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by djphish(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

"Guys be careful, don't trust these girls 100%"
Brother, the one that happened to me recently. We met online then face to face(went to see her at agidingbi) all for her to be getting calls from guys and i happened to hear when she called one babe/baby.. I told her indirectly to come clean if she's seeing someone else but she denied then I confronted her with the guy she called babe/baby then she said "is it wrong to call a guy who's my friend babe/baby? My brother, I found myself inside bus heading to ojuelegba(my house).. girls eh them be devil my gawd..

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii2155: 11:22pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 427429[/color]
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by uthlaw: 11:27pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

na u go tell us make we careful,wen u dey form lover boy who u tell!
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
Why do guys spend so much on girls? I have never been that stupid. I dey use my brain

Nigerian men are becoming weak. What's happening? cry sad
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Mac12(f): 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
Semperty:
You really wanted to remove your head from your neck @profile pic?

Lol, I've changed it
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by HIGHSTAKE647: 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:

I was a victim of girls pretending to love me
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Ca4real: 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr! How many times will i advise my niggarzz about issues like this
Isoright
Bros op Be a real niggarrr
Let me give you the code. Huzzle your money and don't do girlfriend for now

Just see girls as swimming pool for now
Real niggarrrz don't do girl friend
Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don'ton't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

Bros op always Swim your own and move on!

Hahahah . Looks like a good advise .

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii3283: 11:31pm On May 12, 2020
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr! How many times will i advise my niggarzz about issues like this
Isoright

Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming

grin grin grin grin This dude cheesy, Slawormir give me the phone number of your weed dealer. The guy must be selling some dope stuff grin grin grin
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by donMIG(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2020
Them for come chop oo
If I get b dat abi?
Hahahaha
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii631: 11:37pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 4085899[/color]
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by larryking540: 11:42pm On May 12, 2020
hardcore007:
Stay focus on your assets/business, pls get away from liabilities. That's all I have to say.

A guy chasing lady from age 18 or even 16 to 27 is as good as dead ,,,,when you waste this age bracket away as a guy forget it ,na as you lay your bed that's how you sleep on it

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Yuneehk(f): 11:46pm On May 12, 2020
Ekakamba:

Haba fa, I quoted him directly from the source. Prolly, the punctuation marks were added before bringing the topic to FP.

Abi you dey find my trouble?

grin grin grin
Me, find your trouble? I don't have the strength or time for your trouble oh. See you around.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by emmnprince(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2020
barnny:

The way i dey see you ba, u too go be runs girl grin

Well I can't say! But I doubt if she's one.

He supposed to use his head to enter a relationship (Paraphrased). The brain is inside the head. The brain has a connection with the heart where emotion is.

Both heart and brain has their functions and they work pari passu. We think or reason with our heart and brain.

It shows that the guy carried an empty and ordinary BIG head enter the relationship. Or maybe he is not mature or ripe for a relationship. He should have strengthened his head by filling it and learning from literatures, movies, real life stories (experience of others) or should have put his brain to work in the relationship.

And many guys are like him today. They later end up weeping like a child for sympathy; crying that girls are wicked and heartless. And some will foolishly say: "I will not date any girl again!" And for their mind dem go like marry o! Can you now see their stupidity of the highest order? These are weak guys with dull heads anyway.

Not all girls go into relationship with the mindset of chopping a guy. Jam a sensible lady who take care of her bills & help you use your money judiciously, and you will thrash all these stories of girls are this, girls are that!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by karika2018: 11:47pm On May 12, 2020
Never spend money on nigerian girl...

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Esteejay4u(m): 11:48pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:

And who tell u I will not tell her u ar about to sell a very big land?

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Liposure: 11:48pm On May 12, 2020
vikkimimi:
Girls this ....Girls that....make we rest abeg

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck
i like your frankness. ladies like u is what i want in my life
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by eziezi90(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2020
So you didn't know it was better to build your future than spend on woman..Damn son

That advice is not necessary. Welcome to the real world

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Liposure: 11:52pm On May 12, 2020
djphish:

Brother, the one that happened to me recently. We met online then face to face(went to see her at agidingbi) all for her to be getting calls from guys and i happened to hear when she called one babe/baby.. I told her indirectly to come clean if she's seeing someone else but she denied then I confronted her with the guy she called babe/baby then she said "is it wrong to call a guy who's my friend babe/baby? My brother, I found myself inside bus heading to ojuelegba(my house).. girls eh them be devil my gawd..
na god save u. U 4 don chop mugu tire

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by BadBradley: 11:53pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:

just judging your ability to band words together and the level of your penmanship, it's clear you're a low tier citizen with low level of personal development.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Liposure: 11:53pm On May 12, 2020
Naso007:
Guys are now more emotional then girls.

Do not claim any girl to be yours until you are mentally, emotionally and financially ready to settle down.

Regularly Nigeria girl has minimum of three boyfriends plus her own Dream guy she hasn't gotten yet ( the guy could be within or a picture in her head.

Claiming to be the Number one guy among the rest, amount you nothing but sponsoring.

Learn how to thief Bleep, you have nothing to loose.

The main guy will buy her a new expensive phone, keep yourself I'm the category of side guy.
Your contributions would be to subscribe for here and you will enjoy the girl more them the mumu landlord.

you ve said it all
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by emilas1979(m): 11:54pm On May 12, 2020
Is it that you don't read or you can't comprehend? He said he is presently broke....Abegiii
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2020
Op are you sure that girl didn't make you to sell that land? After sucking up your life savings? Chai! Woman worst pass bet9ja
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by mordred44: 11:59pm On May 12, 2020
Dis girls....dat 1 off me lyk switch
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by RighteousI: 11:59pm On May 12, 2020
She did the right thing by having other boyfriends because men have disappointed girls in the past. men have promised girls marriage only for them to dump the girls after years of dating.

She's not yours and she has the right to date other guys until you put a ring on her finger, therefore she did the right thing.

The only gullible one is you the man that places a girl that is not your wife on salary. The only money you should spend on a girl that is not your wife is money for meatpie, Sprite, doughnut, scotch egg and sausage roll. Even I have stopped buying fried rice, chicken and salad for these girls and I have stopped taking them to silver bird cinemas as well as cold stone creamery/dominos pizza. if I take a girl out, highest I will spend is 1500 and that will be on meatpie and coke. if she proves herself to be deserving, then I will upgrade her to fried rice, chicken and salad, then to dominos pizza and then to cinema. let them humble themselves first.

or once her parents give her to you as a wife and she proves herself worthy, humble and faithful; then you can start spending on her.

5 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by grandstar(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2020
Ladikwa

Oga, you dodged a bullet!
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by showafrica(m): 12:06am On May 13, 2020
budaatum:
Sounds like you bought a brain instead.

No na Coro dash am brain... If not for Coro him for no dey broke. He even talk like sisi.. Wether u have money or not, dont spend what you cannot afford to lose on any woman apart from wife and mother.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by puremaker7(m): 12:08am On May 13, 2020
Ladikwa:

hope say you fvck her like 8 times before transfer windows opened sha, if not just go back and collect your change.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Sterope(f): 12:13am On May 13, 2020
The business that can fail
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well, we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have loved to spend on her, to show my love I can use it to build my business and help those around me.

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by OdefaGirl(f): 12:14am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Isoright

They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own

I wonder why, when and how women were reduced to this...... can there be another polite name to separate "women"....(which includes your mum) from this type you are describing here?
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Arckeen: 12:19am On May 13, 2020
Which kind need be this for God sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.