Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (82017 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Jiddyplus: 5:09am On May 13, 2020
Achieve your dream hair with SUPREME HAIR GROWTH OIL. For your short hair, bald, edges, softening of hair, DANDRUFF and other hair improvement.
For order placement contact 07060538219 (WhatsApp/call)
Nationwide distribution
Price #3000 (promo price)

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Peace081: 5:11am On May 13, 2020
It's now a testimony abi? The op is a fool
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by multiple4u: 5:20am On May 13, 2020
OP how old are you? To be honest old age brings wisdom because the long you live on this earth, the more you experience life events, learn and advice others. Unfortunately not every old person is wise. Your elders should have told you that woman and money are inseparable.

The more women see money, the money their love grows. Well, not everyone women falls in this category. But only about 1%.

Thank you luck star!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by asorodayo1: 5:32am On May 13, 2020
Share her picture so that we can run for her too if we meeet her. author=Ladikwa post=89446469]I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

"Guys be careful, don't trust these girls 100%"[/quote]
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Jacktours: 6:10am On May 13, 2020
Hadsty23:
MAKE MONEY FIRST BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR HESRT TO LOVE..

A BROKEN HEART NEVER GOT HEALED AGAIN
even with ur money woman go still play you furk person wey no reach u,just mak ur money to leave a good life for yourself and be streetwise..

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by anvilpx(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2020
Okoto meow meow cappings

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 6:31am On May 13, 2020
Leeches everywhere! Left- Right- centre, dem full Nigeria! grin angry
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Machinegun91(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr! How many times will i advise my niggarzz about issues like this
Isoright
Bros op Be a real niggarrr
Let me give you the code. Huzzle your money and don't do girlfriend for now

Just see girls as swimming pool for now
Real niggarrrz don't do girl friend
Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

Bros op always Swim your own and move on!
You are my friend
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 6:39am On May 13, 2020
This are story of broke niqqa mehn...... broke niqqa will like this
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Obidiugwu: 6:43am On May 13, 2020
Next time be careful...
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by here: 6:52am On May 13, 2020
This should serve as lesson to both genders stop wasting your money on the other rather invest these monies and if the person is there by your side to build you both reap the profits. Who says you cant marry an uneducated lady and must you see her through school? She can go to school when your business is fully running.Imagine some guy mentioning his gf who lives in Mpape wants Iphone Xs Max who is on a 40k salary job. Later you come to complain she left you.The other day it was a gurl after she borrowed him he left her even with her money, my dear who says you must be the finance house let him go to the bank or cooperative and you invest. We waste alot of money forming love. Guys have sense pls

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by friendl: 7:25am On May 13, 2020
A normal Nigeria girl can't have only one boyfriend,....dating a nigeria girl is like dating an orphan

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Denique(f): 7:32am On May 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.
Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.
grin tongue

Babes why? This could lead to depression grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by oxiide22(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2020
vikkimimi:
Girls this ....Girls that....make we rest abeg

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck
you
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by sylve11: 7:46am On May 13, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Useless disturbance, why force yourself on a Lady? The rule is that if you are patient you will come by your type, but if you are after any beautiful thing on skirt the fast ones will reap you off.

Correct... cool
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by TheRedpillguy: 7:48am On May 13, 2020
Zoie:
Watch how alfa wolves gather to howl to the moon.

Oowwwwwwwwwwwwwol!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Fucsheetup(f): 7:49am On May 13, 2020
Zoie:
Watch how alfa wolves gather to howl to the moon.
Alpha
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by oshorstan(f): 7:50am On May 13, 2020
Be Focused on your business.... FYI there are good girls out there come to Edo state
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Iykegodslove(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2020
Try more
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by cray91(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2020
So Your Own Eyes Just Opened! We No Trust Them Before na.
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

"Guys be careful, don't trust these girls 100%"
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by sylve11: 8:18am On May 13, 2020
RTSC:
If you don't have a woman when you are broke, when money comes, the chance of marrying a woman that truly loves you is almost zero.

Like most comfortable men, you would end up marrying the woman that loves the fact that you have money, you would think it's true love.

At the same time, if you are broke and you carry woman for head because she truly loves you, then you will never be rich.

It's a catch 22.

Hmmm cool
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Starberg(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2020
The truth is money can't buy love... Don't allow a girl to place her budget on you in the name of love. Use your brain, so that when she leaves, you won't think of hanging yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Bizibi(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2020
Liposure:
i like your frankness. ladies like u is what i want in my life
hmmmm....
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 8:44am On May 13, 2020
It beats my imagination how a man with brain in his skull will just go out of his way spending much on a girl, when hasn't married her!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Affluent497: 8:58am On May 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.

grin tongue

Stop looking for people's errors.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Cestbon29: 9:19am On May 13, 2020
vikkimimi:
Girls this ....Girls that....make we rest abeg

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck

Betrayal is not normal. *Asshole

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by JayPeeOham: 9:43am On May 13, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Any man who loves with his heart this days is a learner!

Guy love with your head next time and thank me later!! wink
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2020
annyz:

By your advice to OP. How would you feel if your sister happens to be the next swimming pool?
don't mind that useless clown foming gangstar on NL
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by maryalloy(f): 10:02am On May 13, 2020
Ladikwa:

not all ladies pls smiley
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by CeCeEkol(f): 10:16am On May 13, 2020
The same goes for guys, trusting a guy 100% is suicide.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Seyong10(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2020
gRESEARCHER:
Even if it's a make up story, the moral lesson is to NEVER EVER TRUST ANYTHING WITH VAGINA.
aside a female canine kiss
gRESEARCHER:
Even if it's a make up story, the moral lesson is to NEVER EVER TRUST ANYTHING WITH VAGINA.
aside a female canine

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by sylve11: 12:13pm On May 13, 2020
larryking540:

A guy chasing lady from age 18 or even 16 to 27 is as good as dead ,,,,when you waste this age bracket away as a guy forget it ,na as you lay your bed that's how you sleep on it

Hmmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.