Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan (37810 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / I Sold Human Head For N25,000 - Ritualist Arrested In Oyo State Confesses / Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by letitrainnow(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2020
Court for
What?

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Miracle1991: 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
unmask:
that is subject to interpretation.....if someone gives her child to a couple and the couple goes "take this money for transport and to take care of yourself" would that be termed selling the baby?
go back and read again, she said she sold the baby, she didn't say she give the baby. She even said # 130,000 was the amount she sold. No wonder that region is full of criminals, you always try to defend them.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Dannyfan(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
Antichristus:

You’re a shameless being shamelessly defending an utterly shameful act.
Shameless because I pity a poor girl. What of your uncle Buhari giving first class treatment/protect to BokoMembers? I didn't support the fact that she sold her child but they didn't need to treat her as a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by princdebola201(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
Raphaelmary:

I stay in Ogun bro... and I'm heavily laughing at you.

With all her industry clusters, yet grin
if ogun is not economic viable you wont be staying there

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by OdefaGirl(f): 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
A 20-year-old lady, *Miracle Kalu* who was arrested for selling her one-month-old baby for N130,000,

couple: *Patrick Mbama*, 41,and *Ogechi Chinonso Ekwebele*, 30, were arrested alongside five other passengers.

The choosing people". I guess by Lucifer

As 16-year-old Miriam* stepped out of her tent to fetch water near the Madinatu Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp in Nigeria's northeastern Borno state in January last year, a middle-aged woman she knew as "Aunty Kiki" approached her.

All they could make out for sure, however, was that the two women communicated with each other and the men in Igbo, the language spoken in southeastern Nigeria

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/survivors-nigeria-baby-factories-share-stories-200420091556574.html

Are you insane?

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Kdon2: 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
A 20-year-old lady, *Miracle Kalu* who was arrested for selling her one-month-old baby for N130,000,

couple: *Patrick Mbama*, 41,and *Ogechi Chinonso Ekwebele*, 30, were arrested alongside five other passengers.

The choosing people". I guess by Lucifer

As 16-year-old Miriam* stepped out of her tent to fetch water near the Madinatu Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp in Nigeria's northeastern Borno state in January last year, a middle-aged woman she knew as "Aunty Kiki" approached her.

All they could make out for sure, however, was that the two women communicated with each other and the men in Igbo, the language spoken in southeastern Nigeria

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/survivors-nigeria-baby-factories-share-stories-200420091556574.html

They are better than your people producing boko haram and almajiris abeg!
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by kemii2233: 9:45pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by GeneralPula: 9:45pm On May 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
And you were clapping for Wike yesterday for rendering some people unemployed.
You are here complaining of unemployment but clapping for Wike for destroying people's means of surviving. What a hypocrite.
Your type will be crying that NIGERIA is not moving forward but if the government arrest corrupt politicians that are stopping the country from moving forward you will start shouting tyranny, Wich hunting.
What a hypocrite!

They’re part of the problem that we having in this country..
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by summerflame(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
The richest tribe in Nigeria selling their own children. E be like say hunger don hook them for neck ooo grin grin grin. Biafuro, the new poverty capital of Nigeria

tribe awon olori pelebe angry
Destroyerofyeeb:
The richest tribe in Nigeria selling their own children. E be like say hunger don hook them for neck ooo grin grin grin. Biafuro, the new poverty capital of Nigeria

tribe awon olori pelebe

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by SweetCunt97(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
Someone should come buy my own for 5m kpere
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
Jakemedg:
LOL calm down and try to comprehend your own comment first and hey it seems you are confusing me for someone else

go back and read my earlier post again whenever your mental provider is available

stop jumping like a monkey on what transcend your reasoning OK
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by ursullalinda(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Left to me, I don’t see anything bad in what the lady did. Only that she didn’t follow the legitimate process. Come to think of it, is there anything so legitimate with nigerian systems?

Instead of giving birth to the southern almajiri, she opted selling her baby willingly to couple who can take care of it. The only problem is the third parties involved and the authenticity of the buyer.

Imagine them quoting me down there on my opinion. What if she chose having the baby and being unable to cater for the baby, it is these same set of people that will crucify the woman for keeping a baby she can’t cater for.

My dear you spoke well don't mind those attacking you
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by summerflame(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2020
Lifedonor:

You are a fool.. The saboteurs of oduduwa
omo ale olori pelebe
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Miracle1991: 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
WeRblessed:
No crime is committed here.
so child trafficking is not more a crime? Congratulations, well come to Biafra where child trafficking is not a crime.
But in Nigeria this is a serious crime.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Jakemedg(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
go back and read again, she said she sold the baby, she didn't say she give the baby. She even said # 130,000 was the amount she sold. No wonder that region is full of criminals, you always try to defend them.
lol it seems the issue has gone beyond the baby sale?
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Nicole01: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Kdon2: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
Miracle1991:

Your region is worse with flies infested urchins cum almajiri, boko hara., herdsmen, kidnappers, cattle rustlers, robbers, etc. all growing in leaps and bounds.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Ade3131: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
Where are the billionaires of the south east? I thought everybody is a billionaire in ipob land.

This one touch me .... you're a Badt guy. grin shocked

They're blessed with hardworking men and women no doubt but not much of philanthropists.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Antichristus: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
Dannyfan:
Shameless because I pity a poor girl. What of your uncle Buhari giving first class treatment/protect to BokoMembers? I didn't support the fact that she sold her child but they didn't need to treat her as a criminal.

Warped logic.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Jakemedg(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
so child trafficking is not more a crime? Congratulations, well come to Biafra where child trafficking is not a crime.
But in Nigeria this is a serious crime.
are you fighting with igbos? can you prove that dude is from the east?
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Amotolongbo(f): 9:53pm On May 12, 2020
[s]
Wiifesnatcher:

with your 2kb IQ, guys will always exploit you

imagine what a human was splitting in this 21 century? na human being born this one too

dumb girl
[/s]thrash can content
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Dannyfan(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
Antichristus:

Warped logic.
Okkk my opinion... She's not a criminal like I said.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Cleo7: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
princdebola201:
South east Region is poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

You can cry on my mention , it won't change anything.

130k shocked I guess the owner have never seen 30k in her life to agree for that ridiculous amount
wat do u mean by dis rubbish...are u better dan her SMH ,as if we southwesterners are richer
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by kemii6209: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Antichristus: 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
Dannyfan:
Okkk my opinion... She's not a criminal like I said.

Thoughtless and tasteless opinion, tastelessly expressed in a thoughtless fashion.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Cleo7: 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
shut ur trash,are u beta dan her...stop coming here to form holy holy
i still cant understand y we afonjas hate ipob
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Miracle1991: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
And nobody is blaming the devil who got her pregnant and abandoned her. To those guys who engage in such thing may you never find peace in everything you do in life. After luring young ladies with your sweet lies, when the time of responsibility comes you denial them leaving them to suffer alone. May your children also go through the same fate
was she raped? She followed the man to where ever she opened her legs by herself, maybe she was the one who personally removed her pants by herself. And now you are saying we should blame the man. Though the man also share the blame of not taking responsibility the girl still have majority of the blame.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Toluobaeko11: 10:04pm On May 12, 2020
I can't believe some people can still support this devilish act no matter what! Selling your own child because of poverty? "The love of money is the root of all evil" says the Bible!
Poverty can never be an excuse to sell the child from your womb
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Savvy118: 10:06pm On May 12, 2020
princdebola201:
South east Region is poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

You can cry on my mention , it won't change anything.

130k shocked I guess the owner have never seen 30k in her life to agree for that ridiculous amount
. Dumb fellow what has south east got to do with a 20years naive orphan.

I see tribalism killing ur ignorant soul[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Jakemedg(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

go back and read my earlier post again whenever your mental provider is available

stop jumping like a monkey on what transcend your reasoning OK
calm down i am not the cause of your frustration
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
Every unwanted child is sold in Nigeria

Even to adopt a child in Nigeria, you have to pay the motherless babies home.

Only difference is, the orphanages do due diligence and investigate the homes these children are being sent to, so, some sickos don't use the kids for whatever ulterior motives they have. With direct sale from the parent, you can't plug such holes. You could be selling your child to a ritualist or an abuser and you'll never know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation / SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.