Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73344 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Angelacruz: 10:17pm On May 16, 2020
Sharp guy
Westernlove:

No don't marry her, Give me her contact, I want to ask her something. Meanwhile that lady In the front seat look Cutier. I need her contact as well. Very beautiful Creatures....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 16, 2020
laughitall:
[s][/s] remove the smart guy.. he's not smart he just shine eye

He is now smart and then shine eye afterwards. You can't shine eye without wiseing up first.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by VanillaIyce(f): 11:29pm On May 16, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.
if you explained to her and she saw no resasons with you..then you have done very well
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by karkinase(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
After all i did for my ex , she asked me what have i done for her,I'm happily married, she is still mounting dick around.
Don't ever spend for a lady what you won't afford to loose
Yes oo..going into a relationship is like gamble..spend only what you can afford to lose... Anyways that's been my own mantra from time immemorial. cool
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Halldmoney: 11:41am On May 22, 2020
Oyindidi:
I don miss you grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Hullabaloon: 8:54am On May 26, 2020
NigeriaB:

Not every venture ends in climax

A fact known to every woman!

Domino to Dominus... Spartacus cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Hullabaloon: 8:57am On May 26, 2020
kevwemike:
must Nigerian girls are liabilities all they do is to turn their head bring out their tongue in a short video that is wat they no, their life lack impact and nothing to offer in a home, empty vessel

That thing dey vex me Eh

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by NigeriaB(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2020
Hullabaloon:

A fact known to every woman!

Domino to Dominus... Spartacus cheesy

Hahaha
Your head dey to there. You have really watched Spartacus..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2020
The Kanye song part and where he downed one of her friends.
Future kinda goat���

angelfallz:

What are you even saying? Have you even gone to Quora to verify what I said about American Women mostly white women using their men, white men as meal tickets?
It's like you just want to believe that it is only Nigerian women that have that sort of behaviour. You're the one that's naive.

https://www.opencourt-basketball.com/the-crazy-story-of-stephen-jackson-literally-leaving-his-fiance-at-the-altar-because-she-didnt-sign-prenup/
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 27, 2020
rapid101:
my dear am trying oh

but u do u Ve any
I guess no
don't worry one yahoo boy ll locate u soon since u don't want to do some tin meaningful
May your mother be located and her panties used.Idiot!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 27, 2020
oyewale0001:

Why are you so pain on someone headache, or are you the lady in question?
You scum? Can you read?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Oyindidi(f): 12:01am On May 30, 2020
Halldmoney:
I don miss you grin grin grin
Who's this?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Halldmoney: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ah AJ Afonjashapmouth.... Lost your number lets connect back please. how's son in Lag?
Oyindidi:
Who's this?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
tbaby4u:

And after her papa trains her in school with his hard earned money n she starts working n earning big, u will want to marry her but will still tag her parents as thieves for demanding for high bride price abi? Wake up man n stop being a lazy fool. A REAL man is known for d responsibilities he shoulders. His wife can support with d little she can not d other way round. RESPONSIBILITIES MAKES A REAL MAN n stop crying like lazy youths seen everywhere on social media. Go n hustle hard as man because if u can complain like this while single, what would happen when married when d real responsibilities show up, children's school fees, children's this n dat etc. Go ask real married men, n they will tell u what it means to be a man not just d dick u carry under. And that's why I respect married men because of d responsibilities they shoulder not lazy single guys looking for girls to carry their responsibilities n also Bleep for free. May God bless all responsible married men who truly loves their family n has been working hard to keep d family going. God bless my dad too

This is why you're 39 years old and still unmarried. Change your mindset cause it's almost menopause.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by EASYGURU(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Oyindidi(f): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Halldmoney:
Ah AJ Afonjashapmouth.... Lost your number lets connect back please. how's son in Lag?
Ok, let me follow you, follow back. I'll send it through pm.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Halldmoney: 5:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Messaged you my number ..... expecting your message
Oyindidi:
Ok, let me follow you, follow back. I'll send it through pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.