Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73337 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by emmaodet: 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
Davash222:

I'm not talking about Sudanese, Ghanaian or Chadian girls. There's a big difference between foreign girls and Foreign girls.

grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by emmaodet: 8:36pm On May 12, 2020
Goddys:

It's one of these prophetic ministries. I made some money after a prayer there which I can no longer account, and immediately they noticed things were improving for me, they started demanding money to do this or that in the church.

I had to practically shun all of them and blacklisted their numbers last two months.

Anything that will make me spend unnecessarily now, I will cut it off. My gf knows I can break up with her if she bugs me financially. I'm not her papa. If I decide on my own, I spend on her but I'm not sure I will spend a dime till things improve again

Na wa ooooo
Boys dey para oooooo
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Localemperor: 8:47pm On May 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

lol, your simple reply should be:" we have rewarded you handsomely with a generous salary all through the years that you have been employed with us, and you should now understand that the company is going through a rough patch. this is not a sack later but a leave of absence (aka stay home until things get better, money no dey!). furthermore, since there is a lockdown, you certainly dont need transport fare, make up/Brazilian hair fee and all the other nonsense that you would need, since you cant get out of your house.

most major companies out there are closed (aka home with their wives) so i suggest you stay humble and sit this one out OR try to see if some other companies can hire you in these difficult covid-19 times.
we wish you all the best"
Hahahaha you are one hell of a Guy... Human Resource go fit you ooo..

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Localemperor: 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
nwakibe:
I did same thing sometimes ago and she came back begging me not to break up with her. She promised to be paying her bills. That's how I started enjoying free pussy.
Your last statement is wrong tho!!

Sexual Intercourse is like 2 individuals playing table Tennis!!

Both of you are doing each other!!!

You are fornicating together.. you enjoy nothing alone!

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by lammylam(f): 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent, After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decides to let her go.

just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earn but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise. So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decides to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

OK! Sorry oo but did you trying talking to her?? Have you ever sat her down and made her realise you are spending too much and that has to change??

It's just a question oo

No go use wife do girlfriend o!

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Mordson: 9:57pm On May 12, 2020
Angelacruz:
On ur head

It's actually 'to your head' not 'on your head'.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Mordson: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Teeboy15:
shocked
Guy na MAN you be walahi.

Na so one babe wey I meet online open office for my head because of big hips.

Just 3 days after meeting babe don bill me 20k all in the name of shop rent.

I solve that one.

Another 4 days after, na 10k for cement abi tiles to floor shop. I solve am.

Not a talk of subscription, peppersoup, beer (she dey shayo), suya and all these small small funds consuming monies in between the one week wey we don meet. No be like say I no fit afford those things without sweat but she just make am glaring say na office I be.

Once I see her call I know say na billing. And I was never wrong.

Omo na so I blank am after I begin see sign of new billing wey she wan nack me. She come begin send message dey ask wetin she do wey I dey ignore her bla bla bla. Dey beg make i tell am why I change towards her.

Truth is some girls are senseless. They look like they have class but are just hungry leeches beneath those pretty clothes.

They loose the big picture trying to paint a faded image.

As a man don't get carried away by that big nyansh or big breast or pretty face you're salivating over by spending the little you have. No time is bad time for you to pull away, no matter how much you've 'invested', otherwise your loses will be too much to count when it's late.

The juice is not always worth the squeeze.

It'll be a big shame if after all those tax she placed on you still didn't fvck her pussy. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2020
just watch out cheesy
in a week or two u will start looking fresh cheesy
all the money u have been spending on her u will be spending on urself and u will look freshed up cheesy
dont deny urself things that ur body need under the excuse of spending on girlfriend

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
Goddys:
I don't spend a dime on my gf unless I want to buy her a gift willingly. Last Xmas I bought a phone of 60k for her and haven't spent a dime on her from then till now.

She must have her own thing. How can men be paying bills of a woman in the name of relationship, not even marriage?

mtschewww

she might have one sugar daddy or one dude already spending on her cheesy.anyway as long as u chopping from her nothin spoil

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by CAPSLOCKED: 10:29pm On May 12, 2020
Goddys:

She must have her own thing. How can men be paying bills of a woman in the name of relationship, not even marriage?

I don't spend a dime on my gf unless I want to buy her a gift willingly. Last Xmas I bought a phone of 60k for her and haven't spent a dime on her from then till now.

THAT'S BECAUSE I'VE BEEN MANAGING HER ON THE SIDE. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 12, 2020
Teeboy15:
shocked
Guy na MAN you be walahi.

Na so one babe wey I meet online open office for my head because of big hips.

Just 3 days after meeting babe don bill me 20k all in the name of shop rent.

I solve that one.

Another 4 days after, na 10k for cement abi tiles to floor shop. I solve am.

Not a talk of subscription, peppersoup, beer (she dey shayo), suya and all these small small funds consuming monies in between the one week wey we don meet. No be like say I no fit afford those things without sweat but she just make am glaring say na office I be.

Once I see her call I know say na billing. And I was never wrong.

Omo na so I blank am after I begin see sign of new billing wey she wan nack me. She come begin send message dey ask wetin she do wey I dey ignore her bla bla bla. Dey beg make i tell am why I change towards her.

Truth is some girls are senseless. They look like they have class but are just hungry leeches beneath those pretty clothes.

They loose the big picture trying to paint a faded image.

As a man don't get carried away by that big nyansh or big breast or pretty face you're salivating over by spending the little you have. No time is bad time for you to pull away, no matter how much you've 'invested', otherwise your loses will be too much to count when it's late.

The juice is not always worth the squeeze.

the girl u met offline hope u really confirmed it was a girl oo cheesy
i am asking cos na o one from facebook with bigboobs send me her pic on my private messenger on facebook then was asking me to send money to her account cos she sent me a pic.i knew it was a guy behind the facebook wen i went through the pics.there some guys on facebook who use pics of girls with bondacious hips and azz and pose as females with the intent to scam male users.

14 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 12, 2020
lefulefu:
just watch out cheesy
all the money u have been spending on her u will be spending on urself and u will look freshed up cheesy
dont deny urself things that ur body need under the excuse of spending on girlfriend

GBAM cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
You seriously need to read these

Women see men as disposable utilities. A disposable utility serves and is never served. A disposable utility is only associated with for its usefulness. Once a disposable utility can no longer serve, it is discarded and no longer welcomed regardless of how much it has done in the past.

You are a very wise man to notice this.

I have noticed how many women use their husbands and keep urging him on to impress her as if the man is in bondage. They do this by nagging. The silly ones compare their men to other men outside.

And many men don't know they are cutting short their time trying to impress another person's expectations.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Fidelismaria: 12:20am On May 13, 2020

kudos

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by OriOko88(m): 12:21am On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent, After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decides to let her go.

just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earn but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise. So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decides to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.
Judging by the hypothesis you ve economically and eloquently postulated here. I decree that, you are a patriot and you re now officially enrolled into the hallfame of the red pillers. You hv done well,youre on the right track and you will last long. Fvck dem parasitic whores

22 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by OriOko88(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.
Don't start what you cant complete.
Na dem dem

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by DaddyRochie1642: 2:52am On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

mtschewww

Oga tell us the Truth,... Are you sure you haven't spent a Dime on her since that time? grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by macho44(m): 3:02am On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

The best decision you've taken this year, Bros!!! U be MAN grin

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by macho44(m): 3:03am On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.
grin grin grin grin, 9ia deals dem don do you STRONGTHING?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by lukui: 3:49am On May 13, 2020
You travelled before. You just came back.

Welcome to Nigeria!!!

11 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Teeboy15(m): 4:21am On May 13, 2020
lefulefu:
the girl u met offline hope u really confirmed it was a girl oo cheesy
i am asking cos na o one from facebook with bigboobs send me her pic on my private messenger on facebook then was asking me to send money to her account cos she sent me a pic.i knew it was a guy behind the facebook wen i went through the pics.there some guys on facebook who use pics of girls with bondacious hips and azz and pose as females with the intent to scam male users.

Naa... she was real.

A really pretty girl. Hardly would a man resist a 90° neck rotation when she walk pass cos her body figure no be here. We met a couple of times

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Teeboy15(m): 4:54am On May 13, 2020
Mordson:

It'll be a big shame if after all those tax she placed on you still didn't fvck her pussy. undecided

Well I didn't. Although I had all the opportunity but didn't have the time. No way I'll compromise my daily bread cos of pvssy. Also, her attitude was a big turn off for me, to the extent of almost avoiding her. Imagine someone I had not nacked putting so much responsibility on my neck. Did I also mention she started lamenting about incomplete house rent to my ear? Would even call to tell me nepa came to disconnect her light cos she hasn't paid bill. Guy with all these things we had barely known each other two weeks. I never nack I don incur, what if I come begin nack steady and the thing come get plenty honey inside, that means she go include me for her papa building committee for village.
Any experienced person in the game can easily sight a leech and pull away. Like I said previously, sometimes the juice is not always worth the squeeze
She still calls me though

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by roybanjo100(m): 5:45am On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

your head is correcting small small....Lolz
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by NACE13: 6:00am On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

What are you even saying? Have you even gone to Quora to verify what I said about American Women mostly white women using their men, white men as meal tickets?
It's like you just want to believe that it is only Nigerian women that have that sort of behaviour. You're the one that's naive.

https://www.opencourt-basketball.com/the-crazy-story-of-stephen-jackson-literally-leaving-his-fiance-at-the-altar-because-she-didnt-sign-prenup/

Interesting read, brother. That Jackson dude is one helluva dude I sweargrin grin he now had two crazy n*ggas by his side. Except the ghetto ebonics quote which I find irritating, the dude is smart, and knows his way around female leeches, especially the black americans.
Still trying to find words I'd use to convince my folks I don't wanna get married but just have 2-3 kids.

14 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Mordson: 6:23am On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:

Well I didn't. Although I had all the opportunity but didn't have the time. No way I'll compromise my daily bread cos of pvssy. Also, her attitude was a big turn off for me, to the extent of almost avoiding her. Imagine someone I had not nacked putting so much responsibility on my neck. Did I also mention she started lamenting about incomplete house rent to my ear? Would even call to tell me nepa came to disconnect her light cos she hasn't paid bill. Guy with all these things we had barely known each other two weeks. I never nack I don incur, what if I come begin nack steady and the thing come get plenty honey inside, that means she go include me for her papa building committee for village.
Any experienced person in the game can easily sight a leech and pull away. Like I said previously, sometimes the juice is not always worth the squeeze
She still calls me though

Chai! Nawa o!

But you sha fall maga o. The best way to console yourself would have been to have knacked her gaddem pussy. As it stands now, you're the one that lost something vis-a-vis all the cash you spent on her. Hitting the pussy would been a semblance of consolation.

Now, she'll be bragging to her friends that she really "chop" you o, and after everything you no even see her payint. She'd simply look for a new maga. If the new guy is sharp enough, he'd at least endeavor to knack that pussy.

It's well sha, you don learn your lesson.

14 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Teeboy15(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2020
Mordson:

Chai! Nawa o!

But you sha fall maga o. The best way to console yourself would have been to have knacked her gaddem pussy. As it stands now, you're the one that lost something vis-a-vis all the cash you spent on her. Hitting the pussy would been a semblance of consolation.

Now, she'll be bragging to her friends that she really "chop" you o, and after everything you no even see her payint. She'd simply look for a new maga. If the new guy is sharp enough, he'd at least endeavor to knack that pussy.

It's well sha, you don learn your lesson.

grin grin grin
This guy you funny sha. Person wey still dey call me from time to time dey beg make we meet since Nov last year wey I give am space. She probably don realize the real reason why I withdraw. The pvssy is mine anytime anyday I want, if I want.
About bragging with her friends, no be small pikin she be na. Girl of 34. By d way sef how much she chop sef? Anything wey I give her na wetin I fit comfortably do away with. A woman can only brag about 'chopping' a man when he's struggling to take care of her needs rather than himself or family.

About learning lesson, I don learn am since, before meeting her sef, reason why e no hard me to look beyond that tempting body and move my tent to another location.
Any man wey say him too smart for women never meet women. No winner or looser for pvssy game

53 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2020
to sum it all bro, you are broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Bizibi(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

What are you even saying? Have you even gone to Quora to verify what I said about American Women mostly white women using their men, white men as meal tickets?
It's like you just want to believe that it is only Nigerian women that have that sort of behaviour. You're the one that's naive.

https://www.opencourt-basketball.com/the-crazy-story-of-stephen-jackson-literally-leaving-his-fiance-at-the-altar-because-she-didnt-sign-prenup/
some women are short-sighted....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by panmunium(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2020
You have done well my brother!!!. All those freaky freaky gals have nothing to offer. Save your money for better things
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Shormiey(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Thanks Bro, and the worst is that I don't think she has ever gotten me any gift, not that I can remember
The bolded got me laughing grin grin grin grin.....naija women na so dem be....stingy souls just few are ok..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Bizibi(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2020
lefulefu:
just watch out cheesy
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.