Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive (783 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Remijuice: 5:13pm On May 12, 2020
According To This Post
https://www.nairaland.com/5828584/im-dating-hiv-positive-lady

This My Guy here Is Dating A HIV Positive Woman.
HIV Is Not A Death Sentence. But, As A Human I Want To Know If You Can Be Comfortable In Having A HIV Positive Partner.

For Me, Unless She Is a Virgin.
Cause That Beautiful Gorgeous Lady That Accepted To Be With Me And Is A Carrier. Wouldn't Have Looked My Way If She Is Still Slaying And She Is Negative.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by opera1(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2020
Though being HIV POSITIVE is not the end of life, but as for me Is like trying to deep ur fingers into a snake's mouth to see if it will bite or not. Hence I can't give myself unnecessary psychological trauma.

Even if she's virgin Mary, I'm not doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by 1realBobby(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2020
if there are any chances that I won't contract the virus even if we have sex, why not!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by iPrevail(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2020
To start with, I'm philophobic.. So my answer is a glaring NO!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 12, 2020
No

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2020
not even if I was HIV+...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by MJBOLT: 5:57pm On May 12, 2020
no

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Baloranking(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
Yes I will. Being HIV positive is not actually a death sentence na, if she fits what am looking for in a woman. I'll hit that marriage button so hard.

PS: she takes her drugs always.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
I can't date any girl who is sick

asthma, sickle cell, cancer it's a no for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by elpochas: 6:30pm On May 12, 2020
I dy craze?noooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Remijuice: 6:33pm On May 12, 2020
Ikio:
I can't date any girl who is sick

asthma, sickle cell, cancer it's a no for me.

Pray You Don't Develop Any.

Apart from Sickle Cell, anything can trigger the other two in your body system.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Remijuice: 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
1realBobby:
if there are any chances that I won't contract the virus even if we have sex, why not!
If She Takes Her Medication Constantly.

Which is tiring as Life Goes...
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Remijuice: 6:36pm On May 12, 2020
iPrevail:

Bro, which one be philolobotic
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
Remijuice:

Pray You Don't Develop Any.

Apart from Sickle Cell, anything can trigger the other two in your body system.

Why should I pray I don't develop any am I planning to develop any condition before?
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Remijuice: 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
not even if I was HIV+...

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by Mstick: 7:00pm On May 12, 2020
I know a live in nanny of four years, the lady did all the necessary tests including HIV and she pleaded with her boss to let her go to church every Tuesday and Friday evening and her boss accepted. January last year they went together to buy something and the shop keeper asked her if the lady works with her and the boss said yes and she asked her to please take the lady for HIV tests, she did, turns out the lady had HIV........she called me bawling on the phone.

Apparently the "church" program wasn't really "church".
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by iPrevail(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2020
Remijuice:

Bro, which one be philolobotic

Philophobic... Fear of falling in love or being in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by jericco1(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2020
iPrevail:

You can be philophobic and still date.. undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by iPrevail(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2020
jericco1:

You can be philophobic and still date.. undecided

In which universe?
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by jericco1(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2020
iPrevail:

In which universe?

It's not a Nigerian thing sha.. don't bother
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive by iPrevail(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2020
jericco1:

It's not a Nigerian thing sha.. don't bother
I'm not

(1) (Reply)

Groom Dies After Infecting Over 100 Wedding Guests With Coronavirus / 12 Reasons Most Men Patronize Prostitutes / I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.