Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe (19781 Views)

A Beautiful Medical Doctor Chooses A Secondary School Teacher Over A Rich Oil Co / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Okogiemikejr(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2020
You are good

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Malleek(m): 12:43am On May 14, 2020
I laff sotey my siblings pursure comot room

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by john124(m): 1:33am On May 14, 2020
Beautiful write up bro you made my night
Well done!

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by DeusMagnus: 1:42am On May 14, 2020
guy... Weldone, you are doing well

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by MrChriz: 1:51am On May 14, 2020
Good write up..

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Sulele04(m): 2:00am On May 14, 2020
@op more grease to your elbow,

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by lograr(m): 2:17am On May 14, 2020
Nice story

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 2:45am On May 14, 2020
If I made ur day at least make mine sweet too make man continue the fasting with confidence, at Al at all naim bad pass grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Bossbanks: 4:03am On May 14, 2020
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nobody: 4:20am On May 14, 2020
Fingers crossed angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Philip4564(m): 4:58am On May 14, 2020
grin grin you're doing well grin grin

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 5:34am On May 14, 2020
END
,,,,,,,,,,, cool

For those who have been wondering how I ended up with the girl here it goes

Around November that same yr 2013 she told me of her parents pressurizing her that she's choosed her job over getting married , that they've been on her neck to get married
I don't need to be told that this babe want us to take it to the next level
But deep inside I love the girl , although she had big men coming after her though , but she just loved my flow , you can't be with me for 5 mins and not be happy , happiness go kill u sefgrin no matter how ur mind strong reach like buhari own grin grin grin no be my handwriting oo but ogun lo ma payin
Tge next weekend she drove to my place as usual , we just chilled together in my room , sex wasnt no big deal again cuz we jusy dey groove like say tomorrow no they
She then asked me a question that got me speechless

Her: would you love to settle down with me someday?
Me: ............sure why not grin but for my mind God no go let me use hunger kill u , besides i wasn't even ready to settle down in the next 6 more yrs coming wink

To cut it short , I discussed it with my elder sister's husband , he's very friendly
He told me that if I know I'm not ready to settle down that I shouldn't waste her time and she's a bit older than me and she's also pressurized to get married
Auditors never have time for themselves but work , especially when you're in the oil firm, calculating billions and trillions chai miney oooooooo , infact VickyRotex thanks one more time my dear grin Olori ebi

I had sleepless nights thinking on how to tell her my intentions in a non harmful way , I don't wanna hurt her feelings , and I'm the type that don't do things for my selfish interest
Number 1 I'm not ready to get married
Number 2 I'm not buoyant , shey I go marry make woman they feed me join grin she go tire one day na
Woman go come give me mineu to pay her bride price laye

One day i sent her an SMS , it was on Friday , told her i wanna take her out
She replied happily yeah
We went to ojota , ogudu road , a bar called La pouch

I ensured that I drank enough Heineken so I started telling her my mind , I made her understand some things , believe me she's an understanding girl
Although she was hurt a bit , but she later understood my plight
She then revealed to me that she has a guy she's dating , just that he doesn't give her much attention , he's always busy with work , that's why she loved hanging around with me , and that's how she ended up fallling for me but the said guy of hers has been begging her to forgive him that he wants to marry her
From there I felt somehow jealous Sha , truly I love the babe , but I can't let my selfish interest destroy her own future
Imagine say on our wedding day for our tent
For the tables them come design names like , Nelly NNPC
and Dave caterer grin no naw e no go make sense grin grin

That's how it ended , she later married the following year Sha , and they relocated to Cyprus where the buy bought a house
We still chat on Facebook once in a while , but I just don't put much interest into it inorder not to bring back old memories cuz till date I still miss her �

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by HQuadreal: 5:46am On May 14, 2020
Well done...

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dtsss: 6:33am On May 14, 2020
Nice one grin grin
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by UZDNews: 6:38am On May 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Flyingngel(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2020
ok
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by vision2050: 6:49am On May 14, 2020
You do well. I enjoy your tale.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2020
U try bt u no try
If u married her , she would hv helped u secure a nice job nd u wouldnt be depending on her again

6 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by nerdfrost(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2020
Op nice story......love the way u made it short n straight to the point

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by sheyitokz(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2020
e be like say u don hear LIFE IS GOOD by drake&future MUMU MAN OSHI
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Catchfirez: 8:24am On May 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
And for anyone here who thinks it's a lie , jejely Waka pass
Whether you believe or not , just enjoy the story jeje grin
Person wey they fast no they lie

We know say na fable, you don't need to tell us. But nice story.
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Emmypam(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2020
This is the best story i've read on Nairaland. God bless you grin grin op

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by coolest01(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2020
czar2k16:
I stopped reading when I read this sentence..... "mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland gan life tire me, no lies i did.."
angry
But I've trekked from Point road Apapa to onipanu before. Some unbelievable acts are true life experiences.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 9:57am On May 14, 2020
coolest01:
But I've trekked from Point road Apapa to onipanu before. Some unbelievable acts are true life experiences.
that small boy na ajebutter
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nobody: 10:06am On May 14, 2020
czar2k16:
I stopped reading when I read this sentence..... "mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland gan life tire me, no lies i did.."
angry
Guy I once trekked from Oshodi to mile 2. Guy you never see something for this country. How can you doubt something like this?

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by coolest01(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Guy I once trekked from Oshodi to mile 2. Guy you never see something for this country. How can you doubt something like this?
Leave am.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Kemblaze: 10:44am On May 14, 2020
Boss

U be "MAN" i hail the story na killer you did the right thing i salu u
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by izito(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin I dey feel u
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Fkj202004: 12:13pm On May 14, 2020
Nice thread.

Somebody should help a brother please. I am really in need.

Access Bank

Thanks in anticipation
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by luvyaself95(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
that small boy na ajebutter
I no blame am na ajebutter brain dey worry him.
i remember treking 3 difference places in one day.
Isolo to ikotun, ikotun to ìdìmú and ìdìmú to iyana ibà.
Still wan trek again in the night oh after I no meet person and wey i wan see naso my brother shout ehhn this boy you wan kill yourself come come take this money board bus back.
Look at him trekker you better go dey do marathon race.
When i wake up the next morning ehn my body be like say trailer hit me the pain na from Kenya i just dey inside dey sleep like pregnant dog.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Frankicent(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
END
,,,,,,,,,,, cool

For those who have been wondering how I ended up with the girl here it goes

Around November that same yr 2013 she told me of her parents pressurizing her that she's choosed her job over getting married , that they've been on her neck to get married
I don't need to be told that this babe want us to take it to the next level
But deep inside I love the girl , although she had big men coming after her though , but she just loved my flow , you can't be with me for 5 mins and not be happy , happiness go kill u sefgrin no matter how ur mind strong reach like buhari own grin grin grin no be my handwriting oo but ogun lo ma payin
Tge next weekend she drove to my place as usual , we just chilled together in my room , sex wasnt no big deal again cuz we jusy dey groove like say tomorrow no they
She then asked me a question that got me speechless

Her: would you love to settle down with me someday?
Me: ............sure why not grin but for my mind God no go let me use hunger kill u , besides i wasn't even ready to settle down in the next 6 more yrs coming wink

To cut it short , I discussed it with my elder sister's husband , he's very friendly
He told me that if I know I'm not ready to settle down that I shouldn't waste her time and she's a bit older than me and she's also pressurized to get married
Auditors never have time for themselves but work , especially when you're in the oil firm, calculating billions and trillions chai miney oooooooo , infact VickyRotex thanks one more time my dear grin Olori ebi

I had sleepless nights thinking on how to tell her my intentions in a non harmful way , I don't wanna hurt her feelings , and I'm the type that don't do things for my selfish interest
Number 1 I'm not ready to get married
Number 2 I'm not buoyant , shey I go marry make woman they feed me join grin she go tire one day na
Woman go come give me mineu to pay her bride price laye

One day i sent her an SMS , it was on Friday , told her i wanna take her out
She replied happily yeah
We went to ojota , ogudu road , a bar called La pouch

I ensured that I drank enough Heineken so I started telling her my mind , I made her understand some things , believe me she's an understanding girl
Although she was hurt a bit , but she later understood my plight
She then revealed to me that she has a guy she's dating , just that he doesn't give her much attention , he's always busy with work , that's why she loved hanging around with me , and that's how she ended up fallling for me but the said guy of hers has been begging her to forgive him that he wants to marry her
From there I felt somehow jealous Sha , truly I love the babe , but I can't let my selfish interest destroy her own future
Imagine say on our wedding day for our tent
For the tables them come design names like , Nelly NNPC
and Dave caterer grin no naw e no go make sense grin grin

That's how it ended , she later married the following year Sha , and they relocated to Cyprus where the buy bought a house
We still chat on Facebook once in a while , but I just don't put much interest into it inorder not to bring back old memories cuz till date I still miss her �

I no say this Tori no real. Make I just comment because e fit happen to anybody in real life..

Na low self esteem dey cause this.. If to say you go university na your connection be that.. She go give you better job, influence, connect etc.. Then you marry her... Bleep age.. Anyway I enjoyed your fake Tori.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
Frankicent:

I no say this Tori no real. Make I just comment because e fit happen to anybody in real life..

Na low self esteem dey cause this.. If to say you go university na your connection be that.. She go give you better job, influence, connect etc.. Then you marry her... Bleep age.. Anyway I enjoyed your fake Tori.
post ur own fake story if it's that easy to type , unappreciative bunkor
And hey I'm a neuropsychologist , I wasn't ready to settle down , get that right
You can all the connections and still not ready to start a family life , omo ale jati jati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (18+) / The Love Grotto / Would You Marry Your Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.