Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe (19782 Views)

A Beautiful Medical Doctor Chooses A Secondary School Teacher Over A Rich Oil Co / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 2:02pm On May 14, 2020
luvyaself95:

I no blame am na ajebutter brain dey worry him.
i remember treking 3 difference places in one day.
Isolo to ikotun, ikotun to ìdìmú and ìdìmú to iyana ibà.
Still wan trek again in the night oh after I no meet person and wey i wan see naso my brother shout ehhn this boy you wan kill yourself come come take this money board bus back.
Look at him trekker you better go dey do marathon race.
When i wake up the next morning ehn my body be like say trailer hit me the pain na from Kenya i just dey inside dey sleep like pregnant dog.
i swear you no go they Fe your legs again, e go be like say them remove legs from uur body
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Frankicent(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
post ur own fake story if it's that easy to type , unappreciative bunkor
And hey I'm a neuropsychologist , I wasn't ready to settle down , get that right
You can all the connections and still not ready to start a family life , omo ale jati jati

Why you so pained Like this? Na me say make you Bleep up ni...
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 3:02pm On May 14, 2020
Frankicent:

Why you so pained Like this? Na me say make you Bleep up ni...
lol he said bleep up , stop being unintelligent and non appreciative
Don't hate on me I'm not buhari who's gifted you frustration grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by luvyaself95(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
i swear you no go they Fe your legs again, e go be like say them remove legs from uur body

You feel me Bro exactly the way i feel that day.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Kenturkey048(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2020
Frankicent:

I no say this Tori no real. Make I just comment because e fit happen to anybody in real life..

Na low self esteem dey cause this[b].. If to say you go university na your connection be that.. She go give you better job, influence, connect etc.. Then you marry her... [/b] Bleep age.. Anyway I enjoyed your fake Tori.
exactly my thought...
Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by derealj(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2020
OP nice story. You made a wise decision because when the table is set, you will find out that what she wanted you to enter into is not as good as it sounds. But then I don't know the type of family she came from so you never know. Secondly she for helep you upgrade your life small naa before balling out abi you no go like am?

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by waleyp(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2020
did you give you lil bro out of the cash or did you even remember to pay back the money you borrowed from him
Dreyton36:
PART2
AS I got home , I had so many thoughts in my head , I didn't really get home i just hanged around a closed shop near my house and bought a pack of white London from an aboki closeby , just they reason the whole money scene which she gave me
I no go lie aside from the money she gave me, the babe has a golden heart , sometimes we'll serve food to others and we'll eat the rest because we know she won't complain even if she doesn't get nothing grin that's how sweet she is , but because I broke like faded jeans , I no get any liver to approach her
And yeah I had her number , know how I got it ?
No be me collect her myself oo , she asked for mine so that she can always call my phone and explain to me what kind of food I'll serve her once we arrive, grin
The building is about 12 floor , for anyone who knows bayo kuku , to Gerald road in ikoyi you should know how tall the NNPC_NAPIMS building is

So as I was smoking my white London , suddenly I dropped a year, know why?
A neuropsychology is serving food to young girls who are in the oil firm, I go even turk in and wear tie join am cry grin
So my mind say make I call this babe , after all the next day na weekend
I dialled the number at first , I quickly cut am again , I dey imagine wetin I go tell her sef but I was already in love Sha
Mehn if u smoke correct new pack of white London so that much mentor moral must come
I call her again , she picked at once
I'll use different names here sorry (privacy)

Her: hello dave
Me: good evening Nelly
Her: you must've gone home , and hey you didn't serve my own apple today as usual grin she was just kidding cuz i ways est the apples im suppose to give her
Me: yeah as usual grin ____at this point I didn't know how to continue again I swear
Her: alright have a blessed day dear , or you wanna tell me something?
Me: nooooo I just wanted to thank you for today
Her: c'mon that's nothing just few $notes
Me: thank a lot
She called it bye

Alaye I just they vex for myself , my intention was to try to ask her out on a date grin small dollars don enter my brain , dollar they shark for pocket pass beer o

As I got into my room , I wasn't still satisfied about how I couldn't tell her my intention
I sent her a text message instead ,
It goes this way "hey Nelly , i was wondering if you'll like to have a rendezvous tomorrow"

Within 7mins she replied
Hers". Good idea , I'm really stressed out tho but I'll call you in the morning, goodnight

I no bother reply goodnight back again make e no be like say I too they forward

My guy that evening I run go boutique go arrange my normal round neck thick black polo , black they shine like Nigerian politician heart grin and confirm Vietnam jeab, if you know you know
I already get shoes yakpa cuz na shoes they chop my salary
That night I no fit sleep , i just they pray make day break , I just spend my time they watch YouTube videos of akpan and oduma

Day break, I surprised my street

Part 3 grin,,,,

Comment below if I should continue on how it went grin
Honestly there's no single lie here

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 12:38pm On May 15, 2020
waleyp:
did you give you lil bro out of the cash or did you even remember to pay back the money you borrowed from him

I can't pay back my own brother fro the money I borrowed him
I can only bless him with some cash
And also my brother can't pay me for what I borrowed him, he can only bless me when he's buoyant
That's why it's called blood relation

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nyamve1: 5:01pm On May 15, 2020
africandictator:
who are you ? Are you from the zoo? I am not disappointed in you though, your moniker speaks a lot about you weed smoker!. Keep smoking the grass that you smoke anid coming to tell people on nairaland how frustrated they are. Frustration detector have you detected yours?
This is just a joke, i dnt knw why nobody wants to step down for another. Pride. Step down for him sir. Thank

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Frankicent(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2020
Kenturkey048:
exactly my thought...

The guy na f**l jawe. He claim to be a neuropsychologist. Dreyton36 you sick

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 6:45pm On May 16, 2020
Frankicent:

The guy na f**l jawe. He claim to be a neuropsychologist. Dreyton36 you sick
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by khengxlei(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2020
I never knew you'd later create a thread of this tori *grabs a seat*

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Freelane33(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2020
Grin grin Kroner I don miss you . Pls drop another tori for us . Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (18+) / The Love Grotto / Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.