Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108689 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by wisdomkid: 11:37pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:
I forgave her and we moved on , she's changed ever since then but guess what ? She woke the devil in me coz I've screwed over 12 girls after she cheated so I'm also pretending to be real smiley now she's just noting but a sex object , my love playing role is A +

You think you won?
No, it's the exact opposite, because a child splash you dirt, does not mean you'll go play in the dirt, pick it up and splash back. Kings always behaves like Kings. Apparently, you're not one.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Liposure: 11:38pm On May 19, 2020
My girlfriend can neva cheat on me
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:39pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

She is probably staffing another guy right now or chatting with her new catch.

You are here feeling like a local champion, shouting about your community dog achievement.

Buzu fish d1ck head. Sorry oo

RIP
Lmao, you actually used another account to comment here again ? What's your deal Mr ? Den swear for you ? Haahaha. U just carry my matter for ur head ehn, dem no dey straff ur own sister
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Fathai(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:
You forgot to mention her being so private with her phone , or fixing nails and lashes when y'all not planning on going out and a few hours later , she gives you excuses that her mother is sick or someone died in their house ? So she can go out with other men

You forgot to mention how disrespectful she might start becoming

You forgot to mention how her timing no longer adds up , or when she disappear for hours ?

I've been there before and its so painful when the person u loved the most and trusted the most has been going out with other men behind your back and she acts so sweet to you , always swearing to you that she'll never cheat even when you don't ask her , giving men head..

I forgave her and we moved on , she's changed ever since then but guess what ? She woke the devil in me coz I've screwed over 12 girls after she cheated so I'm also pretending to be real smiley now she's just noting but a sex object , my love playing role is A +

have they cheated on you before?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:40pm On May 19, 2020
wisdomkid:

You think you won?
No, it's the exact opposite, because a child splash you dirt, does not mean you'll go play in the dirt, pick it up and splash back. Kings always behaves like Kings. Apparently, you're not one.

Thanks Refree, your opinion is golden in your world smiley. Thanks
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:40pm On May 19, 2020
peterangelo:
I know alot of grlz dat love shiting
should we give them the name ShittU kiss?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Orces: 11:41pm On May 19, 2020
�❤����
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Stephie3000: 11:43pm On May 19, 2020
Not all African women cheat.

Some ladies are too busy saving the world.

Read my story here...

https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/post/promoting-african-youth-empowerment-programs-with-vonti-bright

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 11:43pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Lmao, you actually used another account to comment here again ? What's your deal Mr ? Den swear for you ? Haahaha. U just carry my matter for ur head ehn, dem no dey straff ur own sister

Another account keh? I said it that you are brain dead.

You are the one opening account up and down. This very one you are using right now is to nag about your ex girlfriend up and down because you are still pained.

She has turned you to a community dog.

Sorry o grin

Mumu

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Irabor1990(f): 11:43pm On May 19, 2020
Nice.thanks.

StubbornGENIUS:
Of course I always keep an open mind.Cute smile @dp.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good advice for pussy ass niggarrrz
Not we the real niggarrrs
Women don't cheat on real niggarrrz because real niggarrrz don't do love and relationships

they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.
Real niggarrrz bang pussy and move on.

for your mind, u be real niqqa be dat oh..

continue, e dey your body.
you qo meet your load for front..
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:48pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

Another account keh? I said it that you are brain dead.

You are the one opening account up and down. This very one you are using right now is to nag about your ex girlfriend up and down because you are still pained.

She has turned you to a community dog.

Sorry o grin

Mumu

Lmao, FBI, I'm,sure you're proud you did a great assignment by screenshoting that ? How cute , your father must be proud of you , after showing nairalanders, go and show him too .. Now Go to bed so you can wake up on time to watch early morning cartoon.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 11:51pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Lmao, FBI, I'm,sure you're proud you did a great assignment by screenshoting that ? How cute , your father must be proud of you , after showing nairalanders, go and show him too .. Now Go to bed so you can wake up on time to watch early morning cartoon.

She cheated on you.

You turned to a community dog.

You now gave her 90k grin grin grin grin

She is now saying you are a broke a$$.

Are you indeed getting your pond of flesh or has this your ex succeeded in Turning you to a deluded mugu of the 21century? grin grin grin cheesy

Fish head.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:55pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

She cheated on you.

You now have her 90k grin grin grin grin

Are you indeed getting your pond of flesh or has this your ex succeeded in Turing you to a deluded mugu of the 21century? grin grin grin cheesy

Fish head.

90k isn't my problem in this life, fools like you are. All these stupid English u dey here dey blow no be my problem, sleep dey worry me , all the ajebutter children sha .. Yaaawns
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:57pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

She cheated on you.

You now have her 90k grin grin grin grin

Are you indeed getting your pond of flesh or has this your ex succeeded in Turing you to a deluded mugu of the 21century? grin grin grin cheesy

Fish head.

idiot just dey here since dey shout community dog in every post , na the only English u sabi be dat ?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 11:59pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:

90k isn't my problem in this life, fools like you are. All these stupid English u dey here dey blow no be my problem, sleep dey worry me , all the ajebutter children sha .. Yaaawns

When the self acclaimed player gets played.

Mr community dog, bow your head in shame.

It's obvious her betrayal is giving you sleepless nights. Yet you are still spending and fuming. Ranting in all your posts about her because she woke up and called you a broke a$$. Seems all those cheap things you sleep with in your community can't erase your bitterness.

You are the biggest fool ever to walk on the surface of this earth.

RIP
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 12:01am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:

idiot just dey here since dey shout community dog in every post , na the only English u sabi be dat ?

Your newly found reputation not mine. Your ex still called you a broke a$$ even after giving her 90k.

You must be really pained , emotionally and psychologically unstable. cheesy

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by hardcore007: 12:03am On May 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?
grin grin. I just dey burst out laugh, my guy.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Kdon2: 12:03am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:
You forgot to mention her being so private with her phone , or fixing nails and lashes when y'all not planning on going out and a few hours later , she gives you excuses that her mother is sick or someone died in their house ? So she can go out with other men

You forgot to mention how her timing no longer adds up , or when she disappear for hours ?

I've been there before and its so painful when the person u loved the most and trusted the most has been going out with other men behind your back and she acts so sweet to you , always swearing to you that she'll never cheat even when you don't ask her , giving men head..

They being to hide their unclothedness from their husband and disrespectful a lot. Who cares anyway....your p***y your problem, your reputation your stress. grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by contumely2: 12:07am On May 20, 2020
Freemanalee:
All these signs are spot on...my same experience.
My girl cheated on me badly before and I forgave her. Just recently, I happened to hack through her WhatsApp simply because she started displaying the 3 signs of a cheating partner as mentioned by the OP..
What I found blew me off.

How did you do that boss ?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by berrystunn(m): 12:11am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:

You ended up screwed your self on marriage grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by AristocraticMe: 12:13am On May 20, 2020
horllar007:
Can your relationship recover from cheating?

Cheating

People cheat for different reasons. The general consensus is that it's wrong. No ifs, and or buts.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know that it feels pretty awful. It's a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. If you are a man reading this article; here are subtle signs that your woman is cheating on you.

1) She is always lost in thought

Women are known to be attentive creatures and great listeners. They sacrifice a lot in relationships but if she barely pays attention to what their man is saying, that means something or someone else is playing on their minds.

In fact, sometimes she may be totally lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. If she is cheating, she will also probably think of ways to break up and hence, may appear distracted.

2) She has lost interest in romance

No matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she is dating another man. She will begin to act so cold and distant lately; finding excuses not to have intimate time with you.

3) Constantly asking about her man’s schedule

Most women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to plan for surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. But if she suddenly takes too much interest in her man’s schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she might be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.
I love the fact you put opinion in your topic heading.... it is not always the case. Some times women portray this attitudes for different reason. You might not see the relationship going anywhere and so many other reasons.

It might be she have some incompatibility between you both and other reasons but she is taking her time to end things.

So brother it is not always the case.

So people dont start suspecting their girlfriends if they portray any of the above attitudes without them looking inward if they actually caused her to change or portray this attitudes.

Nice post all the same.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by justli: 12:18am On May 20, 2020
Rahyberg:
When a lady goes into [/b]GHOST MODE on his boyfriend that is the preamble of Break-up Scheme. [b]

Enter Ghost mode while I go into Airplane mode.

Trust is a very delicate entity to have. Almost 99% of Humans has trust issue.

Sometimes when I ask my girlfriend what time she goes offline and she told me after 10pm, I always develop increase in heart beat. Thank God I have once read all her chat from A-Z. Even had to go to the archived chats(Thabk God she doesn't archived anyone). I didn't see anything suspicious.
That gal loyal die, but Trust no one syndrome which has been programmed in me has make me go on rampage.

But no manual for a relationship sha.

Hard truth at bolded. Learnt that the hard way. She went ghost mode and I was playing catch-up, poor me. When she broke the news, my heart skipped, cause it was barely a month since we exchanged Valentine's vows... : grin grin
Heart break is fun Sha in hindsight

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by alphaRego01(m): 12:21am On May 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
Men are like fowl, sometimes wey our body dey do us somehow even lizard dey fine for our eyes. My girl is beautiful, she gat a very cute bum, sweet face, she's gat a very sexy voice, her diction is second to non.

Dont come and glorify someone we have not seen.make we know wich one de worry us
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by willyjacs(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
It takes a second to lose trust in a person.The day i discover i can't trust you is the day I stop loving you.Pains and heartbreaks are very much avoidable
it's not easy to suddenly stop loving someone once u really do.... Any love that stops suddenly is not real in the first place.

psychologically, its not a feeling we have control over... That is why people don't pray to fall for the wrong person because leaving is difficult.... u keep going nd coming back.

falling in love is a mental,emotional addiction nd bond.

U don't see signs of some betrayals coming...
I.e like visiting a friend nd suddenly seeing ur friend nd ur girlfriend pants down.... Its called Shocker because it caught u unaware....

Good luck.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by rafcrown(m): 12:59am On May 20, 2020
Olarewaju89:
OK. What of this? Who do you think she want to stone??
Some women nowadays wont go for stone but a more dangerous weapon that can kill fast.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OgaRico(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:

I have to be ... That gurl went to suck another mans D ck till he came in her mouth and used the same mouth to kiss me when she got back ..,how can I remain the same after knowing all these?

haaaa, ehyaaaa. No wonder wey your mouth bend one side. How on earth you wan ever pay back this kain thing?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by backbone503(m): 1:56am On May 20, 2020
Nags a lot and magnifies your imperfections. Backs out when confronted. Always on social media. Her phone goes everywhere with her. Could surprise you with some gifts or nice gestures (just to cover her stench of guilt). She becomes more focused on her appearance. The list is endless.

Cheating is a red flag in a relationship. This necessarily doesn't mean she is bad, rather, its a clear indication that you're with the wrong person. Its better you end the relationship OR stick around and develop a plan B (that's if you were benefiting from the relationship). You could as well try to find out why she cheats, then try patch things up. The bottom line is: Use your head!

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by whoawa(m): 2:02am On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Cheating or Not, Phones are meant to be private.
That's why it is called PDA (personal Digital Assistance)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:10am On May 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?

Smiles, bro we go survive am... I can relate.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by YorubaLord: 2:14am On May 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66