Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108760 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:06pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

I am simply revealing how stupid you are to be under the leash of p*$$1 and be deluded that you own your sh1t.

You need psychiatric help.

Okay kid , by now .. All nairalanders knows you're savage .. Go display your skills elsewhere, no trophies for you here,
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:07pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

Eya, p*$$1 messed you up and turned you to a hopeless dog.

Seek help or RIP.

How cute to see the boy does not give up .. Your mother raised you well
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emkz: 11:08pm On May 19, 2020
All your points can be surmised in the fact that people who cheat are very poor at compartmentalizing, which is why many cheaters get caught.

The married woman in Benin who was being serviced by her pastor had the husband who worked in NNPC murdered by the pastor. Her lover stabbed her husband and before he died, he set the car ablaze and he was burnt to death. Now the oponu woman transferred all her husband's money and his Mercedes to her concubine before his funeral rites were done.

Who does that?

When you cheat, you experience a dopamine high which makes you feel like a god in the relationship and consequently think little/look down on your partner, believing they are unworthy of you. This feeling makes you think you can rule them and this delusion of grandeur is how some of these people get caught. It is akin to the feeling of an armed-robber, who because he has been successful in three operations believes himself invisible and adopts ridiculous names like "Lucifer", "Terror of the Night", "Emperor of Darkness", "Judas", etc. I think people who do drugs feel this highness and go back to the same behaviour until it ends up destroying them.

For the cheaters, I have some tips: do not cheat with his friend or brother or anyone close to him. Do not cheat with anyone within your vicinity. For no reason should you chat with the cheater on your facebook or snapchat or instagram account; open different accounts and use the pictures of a random girl so that when he sees it, you can deny everything. Please, don't bring him to the space you share with your partner and ensure he does not know your partner. Do not allow him send you texts or call you when your partner is around, give him specific times he can call or send texts; if possible get a phone that you never bring home for your cheating career. Please for heaven's sake, if he gives you money, always do cash; he must not send you airtime or buy data for you or transfer money to your account or you to his, i.e., there must be no record of the affair. If you get pregnant for him, abort it and never pass it on to your partner. In the not so unlikely event that you are caught because you are too dumb to pull off cheating successfully (if you aren't you won't cheat), do not justify your cheating. Answer all questions truthfully but don't let him record/bully you. A lot of men would forgive a partner who cheats with consideration/dignity than the dumb partners we read about everyday in this forum who cheat unintelligently.

Best luck in your cheating career.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Ugwueme1(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]fellow nairalanders, it's me your brother from Enugu state: CELESTINE NWANKWO.last year I opened a thread here seeking for financial support because of the predicament I am into, but unfortunately for me the post was stolen by one Anthony muna okeke with many handle/moniker on this forum using it to impersonate me of which some are now aware of.in my bit to modify the thread it was unfortunately remove by anti- spam both.so my dearly beloved nairalanders I am still seeking for your help, since 2007 till recently we have been managing.but right now things are getting out of our control even my mother diabetic condition has been worsening because of poorly management of the diabetes.plus my own health condition which has caused me some complications right now,pls we need your assistance.l know this period is hard for everybody but whatever any you can help will make a big difference thAnks pls see my signatur
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by StubbornGENIUS: 11:09pm On May 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Don't woRRy. Me ah go Cheat On you well well
You wey be Americanah. Ka m nukwa na I menwuru ya.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsense post.
A WOMAN THAT'S SUSPECTING YOU ARE CHEATING ON HER WILL MORE LIKELY EXHIBIT THOSE BEHAVIOURS

Go and borrow sense OP.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by adontcare(f): 11:10pm On May 19, 2020
Baloranking:

Sabi person wink wink
stop it. I am d adontcare
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?

You'll not be able to put that concern (insecurity) to rest, believe me. There's no point being in a relationship that threatens your peace of mind.
Before i met her, i used to pride myself to be a no guilt, nothing gets to me person, not that i was a serial dater or sorts but everything changed when she became my girlfriend.
I was so worried about her whereabouts, who she's hanging out with, insecurity overwhelmed me and it dampened my self esteem and confidence.
It took the grace of God for me to summon the courage to end the relationship and I've been at peace with myself ever since.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by mandate12: 11:11pm On May 19, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?

Not at all... U r in this alone, being a selfish 'cheater' . Bye

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 11:11pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Okay kid , by now .. All nairalanders knows you're savage .. Go display your skills elsewhere, no trophies for you here,

Eya, sorry eh...

If you like, screw the entire community to get back at someone you are afraid to dump.

Mumu pu$$1 slave.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:14pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

Eya, sorry eh...

If you like, screw the entire community to get back at someone you are afraid to dump.

Mumu pu$$1 slave.

Ok
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Roozzaay(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2020
Love, relationship, these words sounds alien to me.....what do i know
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by iammolise(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2020
EXLOVER:

I resonate with u bro... Relationship matter tire me undecided but d truth be say we go always need a babe to dey chop sumtime
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by flyingpig: 11:15pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:
You forgot to mention her being so private with her phone , or fixing nails and lashes when y'all not planning on going out and a few hours later , she gives you excuses that her mother is sick or someone died in their house ? So she can go out with other men

You forgot to mention how disrespectful she might start becoming

You forgot to mention how her timing no longer adds up , or when she disappear for hours ?

I've been there before and its so painful when the person u loved the most and trusted the most has been going out with other men behind your back and she acts so sweet to you , always swearing to you that she'll never cheat even when you don't ask her , giving men head..

I forgave her and we moved on , she's changed ever since then but guess what ? She woke the devil in me coz I've screwed over 12 girls after she cheated so I'm also pretending to be real smiley now she's just noting but a sex object , my love playing role is A +

The bolded is a common feature; getting disrespectful.

Then let me add mine, they'll be cold. No vibe as before, more of brisk answers or cold attitude in your presence.

The sight of you doesn't spark them again.

But mind you THEY'LL NEVER ACCEPT THEY'RE CHEATING. EVEN IF JESUS COMES.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ghiloman28(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2020
Freemanalee:
All these signs are spot on...my same experience.
My girl cheated on me badly before and I forgave her. Just recently, I happened to hack through her WhatsApp simply because she started displaying the 3 signs of a cheating partner as mentioned by the OP..
What I found blew me off.
She wasn't only cheating with any one but with a married man. I don't know what to do. The worst part is that she and I are planning to marry later this year.
I have told her my findings about her but when she tried to deny it I showed her the incriminating chat evidence about her cheating with a married man. She has no choice than to accept. My problem is she has vowed and promised never to do it again but can I trust her again. Should I just walk away? It seems very heavy to walk away as my family have already accepted her and hers me..
Pls guys your objective opinion will be highly welcomed
You caught her before and still caught again and you still thinking of staying my brother the choice is urs. But I will advise you to stay back. Also check urself

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:16pm On May 19, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Love is when your husband/boyfriend catches you with another man naked and still says " Honey, dress up, let's go home". Death is when you follow him grin grin

Some people will come into your life just to teach you how to let go. Embrace them.
lol
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by willyjacs(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I Believe that i cant love someone who will cheat on me,impossible. cheating means betrayal of trust and i cant love some1 i cant trust
what if the one u trusted nd love cheats on u??

that is where people feel heartbroken; because the person they loved nd were thinking loves them back is only an actor or actress,pretending.

u can't fully know what's in the heart of another

if na who person no love cheat on person, nobody dey feel any pain

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by hkidola00(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2020
Freemanalee:
All these signs are spot on...my same experience.
My girl cheated on me badly before and I forgave her. Just recently, I happened to hack through her WhatsApp simply because she started displaying the 3 signs of a cheating partner as mentioned by the OP..
What I found blew me off.
She wasn't only cheating with any one but with a married man. I don't know what to do. The worst part is that she and I are planning to marry later this year.
I have told her my findings about her but when she tried to deny it I showed her the incriminating chat evidence about her cheating with a married man. She has no choice than to accept. My problem is she has vowed and promised never to do it again but can I trust her again. Should I just walk away? It seems very heavy to walk away as my family have already accepted her and hers me..
Pls guys your objective opinion will be highly welcomed
try to check under my profile, you will see my last topic
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 11:17pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:

My girlfriend cheated on me. I am pained but I have paid her back by being a community dog. We are still dating. I trust her now.
This is exactly how you sound but you are too
Stupid to realise it. Shame.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:19pm On May 19, 2020
flyingpig:

The bolded is a common feature; getting disrespectful.

Then let me add mine, they'll be cold. No vibe as before, more of brisk answers or cold attitude in your presence.

The sight of you doesn't spark them again.

But mind you THEY'LL NEVER ACCEPT THEY'RE CHEATING. EVEN IF JESUS COMES.

God bless you , the list of the signs they'll show is un-ending. And they'll never accept, mine didn't accept even after several hours of drilling, begging, proving points, it was her friend That came over that casted her by mistake
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ZooOga: 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
there's plenty of dem out dere. grin

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by StubbornGENIUS: 11:22pm On May 19, 2020
willyjacs:
what if the one u trusted nd love cheats on u??

that is where people feel heartbroken; because the person they loved nd were thinking loves them back is only an actor or actress,pretending.

u can't fully know what's in the heart of another

if na who person no love cheat on person, nobody dey feel any pain
It takes a second to lose trust in a person.The day i discover i can't trust you is the day I stop loving you.Pains and heartbreaks are very much avoidable
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:22pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

This is exactly how you sound but you are too
Stupid to realise it. Shame.

Now listen and listen good, since u decided to be a low life internet fool that won't give up , im sure the most important asset you own in your life is your phone or your prick. You're here tagging people doing better than you with images u wasted ur data to download and post, get a life u wasted sperm of a son. Your type mastubes with ur mothers bathing soap

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:23pm On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You wey be Americanah. Ka m nukwa na I menwuru ya.
Onwelo. Ife eme eChefuRi echefu. NDi NwOke n'iGBO a n'obodo a na KPAzuri eme isi . I nA Su asUsU BeKee
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Billygee2u: 11:25pm On May 19, 2020
horllar007:
Can your relationship recover from cheating?

Cheating

People cheat for different reasons. The general consensus is that it's wrong. No ifs, and or buts.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know that it feels pretty awful. It's a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. If you are a man reading this article; here are subtle signs that your woman is cheating on you.

1) She is always lost in thought

Women are known to be attentive creatures and great listeners. They sacrifice a lot in relationships but if she barely pays attention to what their man is saying, that means something or someone else is playing on their minds.

In fact, sometimes she may be totally lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. If she is cheating, she will also probably think of ways to break up and hence, may appear distracted.

2) She has lost interest in romance

No matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she is dating another man. She will begin to act so cold and distant lately; finding excuses not to have intimate time with you.

3) Constantly asking about her man’s schedule

Most women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to plan for surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. But if she suddenly takes too much interest in her man’s schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she might be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by mayor1814: 11:26pm On May 19, 2020
horllar007:
Can your relationship recover from cheating?

Cheating

People cheat for different reasons. The general consensus is that it's wrong. No ifs, and or buts.

If you've ever been cheated on, you know that it feels pretty awful. It's a blow to your ego and your self-esteem. If you are a man reading this article; here are subtle signs that your woman is cheating on you.

1) She is always lost in thought

Women are known to be attentive creatures and great listeners. They sacrifice a lot in relationships but if she barely pays attention to what their man is saying, that means something or someone else is playing on their minds.

In fact, sometimes she may be totally lost in thought and may even lose touch with reality. If she is cheating, she will also probably think of ways to break up and hence, may appear distracted.

2) She has lost interest in romance

No matter how good the lovemaking was, she will lose interest if she is dating another man. She will begin to act so cold and distant lately; finding excuses not to have intimate time with you.

3) Constantly asking about her man’s schedule

Most women inquire about their man’s daily itinerary to plan for surprises, prepare supper on time or go on dates. But if she suddenly takes too much interest in her man’s schedule, and wants to know exactly when he leaves and comes back home, she might be planning to have the other guy over for a visit.

A LADY MIGHT BE DOING ALL THOSE THREE THINGS AND NOT CHEAT. AND SHE MIGHT NOT DISPLAY ALL THOSE 3 SIGNS AND STILL BE CHEATING FULL TIME AND HEAVILY.

BRO DAT THING NA GRACE, U MAY BE FORTUNATE NOT TO HAVE CHEATING PARTNER OR UNFORTUNATE. U JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST AND SOMETIMES PREPARE FOR THE WORST.

THE HEART AND MIND OF MAN AND WOMAN IS VERY DEEP.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by namenick: 11:27pm On May 19, 2020
Guys when you hear words like: "You are the best" You are just the best, friends take cover.

From my espials, emotional ladies are more likely to step out on their partner; just my personal opinion.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Now listen and listen good, since u decided to be a low life internet fool that won't give up , im sure the most important asset you own in your life is your phone or your prick. You're here tagging people doing better than you with images u wasted ur data to download and post, get a life u wasted sperm of a son. Your type mastubes with ur mothers bathing soap

Stop spilling your filthy secrets here. I know your type. Gutter brain.

Where is your so called girlfriend by the way? You came here to nag about your heartbreak while still playing and celebrating community dog. How many houses have you built with that so called gutter achievement?

You need to be hung by the balls and lashed severely. What a disgrace.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Arewa1408: 11:32pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:
You forgot to mention her being so private with her phone , or fixing nails and lashes when y'all not planning on going out and a few hours later , she gives you excuses that her mother is sick or someone died in their house ? So she can go out with other men

You forgot to mention how disrespectful she might start becoming

You forgot to mention how her timing no longer adds up , or when she disappear for hours ?

I've been there before and its so painful when the person u loved the most and trusted the most has been going out with other men behind your back and she acts so sweet to you , always swearing to you that she'll never cheat even when you don't ask her , giving men head..

I forgave her and we moved on , she's changed ever since then but guess what ? She woke the devil in me coz I've screwed over 12 girls after she cheated so I'm also pretending to be real smiley now she's just noting but a sex object , my love playing role is A +

I will go and tell on you.......
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:32pm On May 19, 2020
koyyess:

Stop spilling your filthy secrets here. I know your type. Gutter brain.

Where is your so called girlfriend by the way? You came here to nag about your heartbreak while still playing and celebrating community dog. How many houses have you built with that so called gutter achievement?

You need to be hung by the balls and lashed severely. What a disgrace.

Ode nie!!!!
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OmoAlakija: 11:33pm On May 19, 2020
Arewa1408:

I will go and tell on you.......

Haha please o
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by koyyess: 11:36pm On May 19, 2020
OmoAlakija:

Ode nie!!!!

She is probably staffing another guy right now or chatting with her new catch.

You are here feeling like a local champion, shouting about your community dog achievement.

Buzu fish d1ck head. Sorry oo

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.