Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Journey To Motherhood - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Journey To Motherhood (57335 Views)

My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / Viral Photo Of 4 Friends Before And After Motherhood / Single Motherhood, My Tears And Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by queengift(f): 12:14pm On May 15, 2020
The best news and testimony I have heard this year On nairaland , in Africa we attach all our misfortunes to spiritual issues. Thank God for the strength he gave you. You are a strong woman indeed.

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 12:15pm On May 15, 2020
Bonapart:
madam you started well and ended very badly in trying to discredit the work of God. Life itself is a waste of time no matter your achievement. Heaven alone counts. Congratulations mrs surrogacy or whatever its called
Dear obviously you didn't read or understand that last phrase. And stop being so angry.
Let me break it for you, God does every pregnancy despite the route, that's why people should be empowered with knowledge to seek the routes that work for them, so they don't perish for lack of knowledge.
Thanks for the congrats you chipped in.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 12:15pm On May 15, 2020
Trayceey:
I saw this story on Facebook. Copy copy

It is her story na
Must u always be toxic
Rejoice with her

11 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 12:16pm On May 15, 2020
Bonapart:
madam you started well and ended very badly in trying to discredit the work of God. Life itself is a waste of time no matter your achievement. Heaven alone counts. Congratulations mrs surrogacy or whatever its called

Why are you bitter?

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Damseldammie(f): 12:17pm On May 15, 2020
What a touching story?

I thank God for making you a living testimony, you're welcome into the motherhood.... Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 12:18pm On May 15, 2020
CaptBabosa:
Wawu! you must be a very strong lady to have gone through all this unbroken. I admire your resilience..
Who tell you say I no break? I dey patch each break as it happens. If I don't take care of me, who will? Smiles.

9 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by horlermidey12(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2020
Congratulation!!
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by seunfly: 12:20pm On May 15, 2020
bukatyne:

Great one, people should give concrete testimonies so others are guided.

You think pastors would like it if people told truth that they did surrogate or convieve trough medical means?
They are advitising medical means not the pastor's church.

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by luminouz(m): 12:21pm On May 15, 2020
edoman2016:
This is a true story I can believe 100℅ unlike that I was a husband thread created by @tunmiluabi. He was lying to himself he got 500k job from oil company just like.

Congratulations, my dear sister. Your husband is a patient and understanding man

You spoiled your own comment and the lady's thread by the 'tunmiluabi' remark!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Liftedhands(f): 12:22pm On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:
I think it's time I dropped my childbearing story.

Thirteen years ago, aged 22, I married right out of university without the wisdom to realise the importance of finding my feet first. My husband was 11 years older than me. He wasn't rich but I thought we loved each other. Youth service year I conceived but lost it right out of service.

Hubby was helped to get a good job, stable government job by my family. When I lost my first pregnancy, we were staying a few months with his parents due to our financial situation, my father in law said to me after that loss while my husband travelled "did your ladies in the water say to you that the day you give birth you would die?"

With the new job right after the loss, we moved back home and continued our lives. Three more miscarriages came along with many drama ranging from deliverances to traditional midwives to in law's commanding the home.

Finally one day almost 5 years later, hubby travels and his father calls my aunty to tell her that "they don't want to marry their daughter again". I was at work when aunty broke the news to me. I travelled that night to the inlaws with my aunty and grand mother to beg, we were not given audience. They didn't even open their gate despite we could see my husband's car in the compound.

At 9pm my companions begged me to go home with them, I refused and chose to spend the night in a shed close by. The was no electricity in the neighbourhood, everywhere was dark. At midnight Power was restored, and from the shed I was hiding, I saw my father in law walking round the compound spraying incense, (he attended celestial church) I call out to him "daddy, daddy" obviously he hears me but does like I am a ghost.

At that point, I knew I was wasting my time, I started trekking. I trekked to the motor park which was very far, vigilantes stopped me numerous time and my tearful face made them not question me too much......a lot of drama in between, I traveled back and resume dwork while praying and fasting for his return. Mehn I lost weight without even trying. I met many scam pastors which are another story.........

One day, I suddenly realized I may have the password to hubby's Facebook, I tried it and it worked. What I saw pained me but it gave me strength knowing the break up wasn't because of anything he was accusing me of (like saying a pastor revealed to him that I was sent into his life by Kingdom of darkness to destroy him. To this I asked if Kingdom of darkness gave jobs, he said he has repaid me ie Kingdom of darkness back in connecting me to the job I had then which didn't last. Oh he wanted me to be paying my salary to him by the way).

So I got some courage to begin living again at this point and apply for a divorce. To this he also said "that good wives wait for their husbands no matter how long they go, but me I ran to apply because I want to remarry."

We got to court and he was accompanied by his father and them claiming that hubby didn't abscond but I did. Guess they were afraid I wanted to request compensation. Walking out of court, his father waves at me and I wonder why.
He was barely divorced then remarried and yes has kids now. Things went sour with my place of work and I relocated to a bigger city and that was my fresh start.

Met my husband two years after the divorce, I hid nothing from him especially my challenges with infertility. We got married same year. And got pregnant and miscarried. Second pregnancy for now hubby, I was put on cerclage, yet the pregnancy still ended and I almost ended with it as my body was going into shock due to its inability to dispel the dead foetus since a cerclage held the products in.

I had an history of pregnancy losses at 14 weeks. After 8 miscarriages and no living child, I visited more hospitals, met insensitive money alone conscious doctors, finally a correct diagnosis was made.

I had no demons worrying me, my womb was just too small to carry to term, it wasn't expanding with the pregnancies. An hysteroscopy was the procedure used to diagnose this.

Getting a diagnosis at last was some sort of relief, but what can we do doctor I asked? Doctor said "have you considered adoption?" I was shattered.

I went home and discussed it with my husband. We agreed to adopt and we applied two years ago. We only just got feed back few weeks ago from them self.

Then one day I was on social media and I saw someone advertise needing a surrogate and like a light bulb the idea stuck, I wrote to the woman and we started chatting. One day her Status said she needed someone to donate blood for a relative of hers and I say where to an online stranger I had never met. That was the first day I met my good friend Mrs R. I also put up an advert for a surrogate as I couldn't afford to the price agencies were charging. After two bad experiences, I finally got one good person that we could afford. And God just sent money mysteriously.

Then when God wants to turn your story around, you know it's just your time. I paid for one cycle at the hospital we used, already looking for money in case the first cycle did not work, guess what?

IT WORKED! MY TWIN DAUGHTERS ARE 3 MONTHS OLD NOW.

This is not your everyday testimony, I no get time to dey give testimony like some people wey go go church dey say "after waiting for 20 years, God blessed us with triplets, tell the journey when telling your testimony sisters, don't let the holy sister at the back waiting for a similar miracle be thinking God doesn't answer her prayers. Be real, stop pretending.

Edited:
Please someone take me to front page for the first time in my life na. ����
Congratulations sis! I'm so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by bukatyne(f): 12:22pm On May 15, 2020
seunfly:

You think pastors would like it if people told truth that they did surrogate or convieve trough medical means?
They are advitising medical means not the pastor's church.

There is still a God factor and Medical practitioners will tell you that.

Anything can go wrong at anytime. For all to be well, God was involved.

So that other people can seek medical help on time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Olarewaju89: 12:23pm On May 15, 2020
Congrats dear. Those babies we not die young in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 12:23pm On May 15, 2020
Trayceey:
I saw this story on Facebook. Copy copy
I did share it on two Facebook groups and am sharing it everywhere I think to. Feel free to share it for me to with link to my handle or my name at the base so people will actually follow me thank God, then be motivated on their own journey.

11 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by eleko1: 12:24pm On May 15, 2020
wink singing King Sunny Ade Evergreen music *Iya oo mo Ki e,ku ewu ku Ayo.ku Ayo omo titun............God is never too late/have abandoned project.I rejoice and glad with u
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Sanchez01: 12:24pm On May 15, 2020
The sun shines after the rain in the end. Congratulations, Omojudy.

God keep you, your children and your home.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 15, 2020
Thank GOD for your life. A big CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Seedung(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2020
Congrats
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by MasterJayJay: 12:27pm On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:

I did share it on two Facebook groups and am sharing it everywhere I think to. Feel free to share it for me to with link to my handle or my name at the base so people will actually follow me thank God, then be motivated on their own journey.
What's the Facebook link so I can share?
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Ladiva: 12:28pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Omojudy post=89548493]I think it's time I dropped my childbearing story.

I had tears in my eyes reading this. Congratulations and may your daughters bring you great blessings.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Lizzyade30(f): 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
Congratulations Mrs. More of good news awaiting you
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by AngelUhate: 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
Congrats child of God.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by kunletexs: 12:30pm On May 15, 2020
Congratulations to you. So where you also able to adopt the child?

May I ask if the surrogate agency are in Nigeria?

Please your answers to my questions are needed
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 15, 2020
A real strong woman
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by keentola(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
Congrats.
I am happy for you.
Please i would like to have an online focus interview with you.
I am on a research about socio-cultural impact of childlessness among married couples.
Your story will go a long way in helping me out.
Whoa, congrats ooo.
Didn't know people bought into surrogacy in Nigeria.

anytime you're done, please let us know. I'd like to read about it. amichaeloluwafemi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by IME1: 12:30pm On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:
I think it's time I dropped my childbearing story.

Congratulations my dear.
You are beautiful and baby too
God bless you and keep you and yours
Celebration and joy shall not cease in your home and you'd witness and join in them all, in Jesus Mighty name, amen kiss

Beautiful story too

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2020
Congratulations sis.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Championvic(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2020
That's lords doing! Congrats dear.. More blessings to your new home. Shalom:
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by SweetCunt97(f): 12:34pm On May 15, 2020
Bonapart:
Pls give the credit to science biko. Which one is God here? She tried God and all but didn't work until they used science/technology. She simply made another fit woman carry her egg to term. Her body is unfit to carry babies to term so she borrowed another vessel to do so. Very simple thing. Na illiteracy and lack of exposure plus poverty dey worry many marriages

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by seunfly: 12:35pm On May 15, 2020
bukatyne:

There is still a God factor and Medical practitioners will tell you that.

Anything can go wrong at anytime. For all to be well, God was involved.

So that other people can seek medical help on time.

But people will seek medical first and wait on God's factors which the pastors will not like.

Many times i hear people's testimonies and i laughed within me, u are waiting for fruit of the womb for years and u got pregnant for triplet or twins, isn't that indication of fertility drugs over drive, yet they will go to church and give testimonies of how one pastor prayed for them instead of telling the truth about the fertility drugs they used so that others can try their own luck as well.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 12:35pm On May 15, 2020
MasterJayJay:

What's the Facebook link so I can share?
Hmm. I really didn't drop it on my page but closed groups. But their instagram handle is my signature or simply "mysurrogatetwins"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.