Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Journey To Motherhood - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Journey To Motherhood (57368 Views)

My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / Viral Photo Of 4 Friends Before And After Motherhood / Single Motherhood, My Tears And Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by SweetCunt97(f): 12:38pm On May 15, 2020
olufemi247:
everyone here, please save me and my home from hunger..
I'm married and a Private school teacher in Oyo state. schools have been suspended since march, so to eat now is veery difficult
please help me and my family out of hunger and depression..God bless you.

314188ank.. A. O. O.
Plan B should b initiated
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 15, 2020
keentola:

anytime you're done, please let us know. I'd like to read about it. amichaeloluwafemi@gmail.com
Well i will post the link i upload it to then, if i remember. But its for school so...

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 12:39pm On May 15, 2020
kunletexs:
Congratulations to you. So where you also able to adopt the child?

May I ask if the surrogate agency are in Nigeria?

Please your answers to my questions are needed
I should still be able to adopt, but we would close the application when we are recontacted.
Yes there are many surrogate agencies in Nigeria but their rates were beyond me. But people do exist who link willing surrogates up for a linking fee, then all arrangements and agreements will be left to you. Similar to what I eventually did.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by bukatyne(f): 12:41pm On May 15, 2020
seunfly:

But people will seek medical first and wait on God's factors which the pastors will not like.

Many times i hear people's testimonies and i laughed within me, u are waiting for fruit of the womb for years and u got pregnant for triplet or twins, isn't that indication of fertility drugs over drive, yet they will go to church and give testimonies of how one pastor prayed for them instead of telling the truth about the fertility drugs they used so that others can try their own luck as well.

Anyone waiting for what a pastor would like or wouldn't is on his/her own.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by dominique(f): 12:42pm On May 15, 2020
Bonapart:
madam you started well and ended very badly in trying to discredit the work of God. Life itself is a waste of time no matter your achievement. Heaven alone counts. Congratulations mrs surrogacy or whatever its called

She didn't discredit God, she only threw shades at those that give fake testimonies or don't tell the full story on how they had their kids.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Liposure: 12:42pm On May 15, 2020
Congrats. Let dis be a point of contact 4 every woman looking 4 d fruit of d womb. B4 dis yr runs out u shall find what u seek. 4 d bible says seek n u shall find

7 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by GeneralPula: 12:43pm On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:
I think it's time I dropped my childbearing story.

Thirteen years ago, aged 22, I married right out of university without the wisdom to realise the importance of finding my feet first. My husband was 11 years older than me. He wasn't rich but I thought we loved each other. Youth service year I conceived but lost it right out of service.

Hubby was helped to get a good job, stable government job by my family. When I lost my first pregnancy, we were staying a few months with his parents due to our financial situation, my father in law said to me after that loss while my husband travelled "did your ladies in the water say to you that the day you give birth you would die?"

With the new job right after the loss, we moved back home and continued our lives. Three more miscarriages came along with many drama ranging from deliverances to traditional midwives to in law's commanding the home.

Finally one day almost 5 years later, hubby travels and his father calls my aunty to tell her that "they don't want to marry their daughter again". I was at work when aunty broke the news to me. I travelled that night to the inlaws with my aunty and grand mother to beg, we were not given audience. They didn't even open their gate despite we could see my husband's car in the compound.

At 9pm my companions begged me to go home with them, I refused and chose to spend the night in a shed close by. The was no electricity in the neighbourhood, everywhere was dark. At midnight Power was restored, and from the shed I was hiding, I saw my father in law walking round the compound spraying incense, (he attended celestial church) I call out to him "daddy, daddy" obviously he hears me but does like I am a ghost.

At that point, I knew I was wasting my time, I started trekking. I trekked to the motor park which was very far, vigilantes stopped me numerous time and my tearful face made them not question me too much......a lot of drama in between, I traveled back and resume dwork while praying and fasting for his return. Mehn I lost weight without even trying. I met many scam pastors which are another story.........

One day, I suddenly realized I may have the password to hubby's Facebook, I tried it and it worked. What I saw pained me but it gave me strength knowing the break up wasn't because of anything he was accusing me of (like saying a pastor revealed to him that I was sent into his life by Kingdom of darkness to destroy him. To this I asked if Kingdom of darkness gave jobs, he said he has repaid me ie Kingdom of darkness back in connecting me to the job I had then which didn't last. Oh he wanted me to be paying my salary to him by the way).

So I got some courage to begin living again at this point and apply for a divorce. To this he also said "that good wives wait for their husbands no matter how long they go, but me I ran to apply because I want to remarry."

We got to court and he was accompanied by his father and them claiming that hubby didn't abscond but I did. Guess they were afraid I wanted to request compensation. Walking out of court, his father waves at me and I wonder why.
He was barely divorced then remarried and yes has kids now. Things went sour with my place of work and I relocated to a bigger city and that was my fresh start.

Met my husband two years after the divorce, I hid nothing from him especially my challenges with infertility. We got married same year. And got pregnant and miscarried. Second pregnancy for now hubby, I was put on cerclage, yet the pregnancy still ended and I almost ended with it as my body was going into shock due to its inability to dispel the dead foetus since a cerclage held the products in.

I had an history of pregnancy losses at 14 weeks. After 8 miscarriages and no living child, I visited more hospitals, met insensitive money alone conscious doctors, finally a correct diagnosis was made.

I had no demons worrying me, my womb was just too small to carry to term, it wasn't expanding with the pregnancies. An hysteroscopy was the procedure used to diagnose this.

Getting a diagnosis at last was some sort of relief, but what can we do doctor I asked? Doctor said "have you considered adoption?" I was shattered.

I went home and discussed it with my husband. We agreed to adopt and we applied two years ago. We only just got feed back few weeks ago from them self.

Then one day I was on social media and I saw someone advertise needing a surrogate and like a light bulb the idea stuck, I wrote to the woman and we started chatting. One day her Status said she needed someone to donate blood for a relative of hers and I say where to an online stranger I had never met. That was the first day I met my good friend Mrs R. I also put up an advert for a surrogate as I couldn't afford to the price agencies were charging. After two bad experiences, I finally got one good person that we could afford. And God just sent money mysteriously.

Then when God wants to turn your story around, you know it's just your time. I paid for one cycle at the hospital we used, already looking for money in case the first cycle did not work, guess what?

IT WORKED! MY TWIN DAUGHTERS ARE 3 MONTHS OLD NOW.

This is not your everyday testimony, I no get time to dey give testimony like some people wey go go church dey say "after waiting for 20 years, God blessed us with triplets, tell the journey when telling your testimony sisters, don't let the holy sister at the back waiting for a similar miracle be thinking God doesn't answer her prayers. Be real, stop pretending.

Edited:
Please someone take me to front page for the first time in my life na. ����

Wow. Jahbless you and your twins!

My love for twins mehn! cool
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Liposure: 12:44pm On May 15, 2020
Somebody shout halleluyah
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 12:45pm On May 15, 2020
seunfly:

You think pastors would like it if people told truth that they did surrogate or convieve trough medical means?
They are advitising medical means not the pastor's church.
I have not done dedication because of lockdown, I wonder if they will permit me to say my story, abi will I even be interested in saying it there self? All my close church family know sha.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by kunletexs: 12:45pm On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:

I should still be able to adopt, but we would close the application when we are recontacted.
Yes there are many surrogate agencies in Nigeria but their rates were beyond me. But people do exist who link willing surrogates up for a linking fee, then all arrangements and agreements will be left to you. Similar to what I eventually did.

Thanks for the response. Ma, you have a very strong husband who supported you all the way. Love him and treasure him seriously.

May the twins be blessed in Jesus name.

You too remain blessed. Can I have your instragram id and facebook? Please.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Explorece: 12:45pm On May 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A private school teacher shouldn't b married and if so, have plan B.

Chaii...nawa 4u ooo..
Must u comment??..
U must still be a child to say this..
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by kunletexs: 12:45pm On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:

Thanks for the response. Ma, you have a very strong husband who supported you all the way. Love him and treasure him seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by joey150(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
your type go fit for lecturer.. u sabi the answer yet you choose to be blabbing.. why you no fit tell us the meaning??

It's one thing to be ignorant, but it's an entirely different thing to be arrogant.

But a combination of both is a recipe for disaster. Do not revel in your ignorance.

If you don't know, ask. If you won't ask, find. To do none, is to be no different from a sheep awaiting slaughter.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Yxxx: 12:48pm On May 15, 2020
Thank God for the second man in your life.
Enjoy your new home.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by kunletexs: 12:50pm On May 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A private school teacher shouldn't b married and if so, have plan B.

Sorry, as you truly a lady? That comment is unlike lady if truly you are.

Please, if you can help, either pray for her or move on.

Don't gloat over someone's else mishap?
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Nmezor(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2020
Congratz to u OP
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Liposure: 12:53pm On May 15, 2020
dominique:

She didn't discredit God, she only threw shades at those that give fake testimonies or don't tell the full story on how they had their kids.
ur head is there

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Durchess(f): 12:53pm On May 15, 2020
Congratulations, you are a strong woman indeed. God bless your husband for supporting you on this journey.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Sweetcho: 12:54pm On May 15, 2020
Twins or triplets?
Omojudy:
I think it's time I dropped my childbearing story.

Thirteen years ago, aged 22, I married right out of university without the wisdom to realise the importance of finding my feet first. My husband was 11 years older than me. He wasn't rich but I thought we loved each other. Youth service year I conceived but lost it right out of service.

Hubby was helped to get a good job, stable government job by my family. When I lost my first pregnancy, we were staying a few months with his parents due to our financial situation, my father in law said to me after that loss while my husband travelled "did your ladies in the water say to you that the day you give birth you would die?"

With the new job right after the loss, we moved back home and continued our lives. Three more miscarriages came along with many drama ranging from deliverances to traditional midwives to in law's commanding the home.

Finally one day almost 5 years later, hubby travels and his father calls my aunty to tell her that "they don't want to marry their daughter again". I was at work when aunty broke the news to me. I travelled that night to the inlaws with my aunty and grand mother to beg, we were not given audience. They didn't even open their gate despite we could see my husband's car in the compound.

At 9pm my companions begged me to go home with them, I refused and chose to spend the night in a shed close by. The was no electricity in the neighbourhood, everywhere was dark. At midnight Power was restored, and from the shed I was hiding, I saw my father in law walking round the compound spraying incense, (he attended celestial church) I call out to him "daddy, daddy" obviously he hears me but does like I am a ghost.

At that point, I knew I was wasting my time, I started trekking. I trekked to the motor park which was very far, vigilantes stopped me numerous time and my tearful face made them not question me too much......a lot of drama in between, I traveled back and resume dwork while praying and fasting for his return. Mehn I lost weight without even trying. I met many scam pastors which are another story.........

One day, I suddenly realized I may have the password to hubby's Facebook, I tried it and it worked. What I saw pained me but it gave me strength knowing the break up wasn't because of anything he was accusing me of (like saying a pastor revealed to him that I was sent into his life by Kingdom of darkness to destroy him. To this I asked if Kingdom of darkness gave jobs, he said he has repaid me ie Kingdom of darkness back in connecting me to the job I had then which didn't last. Oh he wanted me to be paying my salary to him by the way).

So I got some courage to begin living again at this point and apply for a divorce. To this he also said "that good wives wait for their husbands no matter how long they go, but me I ran to apply because I want to remarry."

We got to court and he was accompanied by his father and them claiming that hubby didn't abscond but I did. Guess they were afraid I wanted to request compensation. Walking out of court, his father waves at me and I wonder why.
He was barely divorced then remarried and yes has kids now. Things went sour with my place of work and I relocated to a bigger city and that was my fresh start.

Met my husband two years after the divorce, I hid nothing from him especially my challenges with infertility. We got married same year. And got pregnant and miscarried. Second pregnancy for now hubby, I was put on cerclage, yet the pregnancy still ended and I almost ended with it as my body was going into shock due to its inability to dispel the dead foetus since a cerclage held the products in.

I had an history of pregnancy losses at 14 weeks. After 8 miscarriages and no living child, I visited more hospitals, met insensitive money alone conscious doctors, finally a correct diagnosis was made.

I had no demons worrying me, my womb was just too small to carry to term, it wasn't expanding with the pregnancies. An hysteroscopy was the procedure used to diagnose this.

Getting a diagnosis at last was some sort of relief, but what can we do doctor I asked? Doctor said "have you considered adoption?" I was shattered.

I went home and discussed it with my husband. We agreed to adopt and we applied two years ago. We only just got feed back few weeks ago from them self.

Then one day I was on social media and I saw someone advertise needing a surrogate and like a light bulb the idea stuck, I wrote to the woman and we started chatting. One day her Status said she needed someone to donate blood for a relative of hers and I say where to an online stranger I had never met. That was the first day I met my good friend Mrs R. I also put up an advert for a surrogate as I couldn't afford to the price agencies were charging. After two bad experiences, I finally got one good person that we could afford. And God just sent money mysteriously.

Then when God wants to turn your story around, you know it's just your time. I paid for one cycle at the hospital we used, already looking for money in case the first cycle did not work, guess what?

IT WORKED! MY TWIN DAUGHTERS[/color][/b] ARE 3 MONTHS OLD NOW.

This is not your everyday testimony, I no get time to dey give testimony like some people wey go go church dey say "after waiting for 20 years, God blessed us with triplets[color=#990000]
[b], tell the journey when telling your testimony sisters, don't let the holy sister at the back waiting for a similar miracle be thinking God doesn't answer her prayers. Be real, stop pretending.

Edited:
Please someone take me to front page for the first time in my life na. ����

Twins or triplets?
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by SweetCunt97(f): 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
kunletexs:

Sorry, as you truly a lady? That comment is unlike lady if truly you are.

Please, if you can help, either pray for her or move on.

Don't gloat over someone's else mishap?
I don't see gloat in my comment. The comment was made for a man not woman.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by kunletexs: 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
Omojudy:

I have not done dedication because of lockdown, I wonder if they will permit me to say my story, abi will I even be interested in saying it there self? All my close church family know sha.

I don't know the church you go to but there are some churches, you can't tell long epistle testimony due to the fact that you are to be brief. They are time conscious not against science.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by SweetCunt97(f): 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
Explorece:

Chaii...nawa 4u ooo..
Must u comment??..
U must still be a child to say this..
How? Comment was directed to a man. Abi na woman post the comment ni
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by jacksonjason45(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
Pls can someone help me with Airtel card, I want to make urgent call and am having no money with me here, pls send it to this line 08088717632.
God go bless you abundantly as you helped
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Mizwisdom(f): 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
edoman2016:
This is a true story I can believe 100℅ unlike that I was a husband thread created by @tunmiluabi. He was lying to himself he got 500k job from oil company just like.

Congratulations, my dear sister. Your husband is a patient and understanding man

That story was very fake

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by kunletexs: 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I don't see gloat in my comment. The comment was made for a man not woman.

Which ever way, please your comment was way out of line. At least some too would have told you so.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 12:58pm On May 15, 2020
kunletexs:

IG is "mysurrogatetwins" though the link on my signature should take you straight to my IG account.
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Omojudy: 1:02pm On May 15, 2020
kunletexs:

I don't know the church you go to but there are some churches, you can't tell long epistle testimony due to the fact that you are to be brief. They are time conscious not against science.

Well in my church, we send in testimonies as messages and the pastor reads it. Only on special instances do we even see the testifiers.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Motherhood by SweetCunt97(f): 1:04pm On May 15, 2020
kunletexs:

Which ever way, please your comment was way out of line. At least some too would have told you so.

That's d problem with Nigeria! Freaking unnecessary sentiments! Give a realistic comment and u a monster. If everyone took responsibility of their actions, this country would b better. Asslicking sycophants. Tell people the truth
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2020
VickyRotex:
Congratulations op. smiley smiley

Eku suru. Olorun awo won, Olorun a da won si.

God bless your family and the surrogate woman.

Ejire ara isokun kiss kiss

BABANGBALI your wife don come back oh after how many years cheesy
Bad market for Dominique tongue
CC enemyofprogress
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by lucky4west: 1:08pm On May 15, 2020
wow! great...
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by mbanefoeze(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2020
Please tell us d aftermath of ur first husband..
Wat is his stand right now
Re: My Journey To Motherhood by Bbbwings: 1:11pm On May 15, 2020
Congrats, madam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.