Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (65603 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / 10 Reasons Why A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl Or Crush / Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:00pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
I hope you are not one of them.

I'm certain that you are not blind
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Friend22(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:

What has the OP done to deserve such insult from you? I swear internet has really fúcked the world up because I'm quite sure you can never see him in person and say such thrash to him.. .. .. All these foolish immature kids sef

They are very many here on nairaland hiding behind keyboard insulting ttheir father's age mate because internet afforded them such opportunity.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2020
Vanida6. I hope you aren’t dark skinned.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 9:01pm On May 15, 2020
oluwatosin070:

It happens both sex.... I had to run away from this particular babe... She will call me at all times, all in the name of communication ..

I tire sotey, I was ignoring her calls
like seriously
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Goalnaldo(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2020
I have never snubbed anybody rather I'm the one been snubbed.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by rudyray(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2020
I bet am the only one right here, who understands you perfectly here
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Remaboy(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
I'm certain that you are not blind
Woman and beating around bushes. Simple question, yes or no.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Torie8(f): 9:05pm On May 15, 2020
jawalis:
11. IF SHE’S FAT OR DARK SKINNED
Why?
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 9:09pm On May 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

I actually snub anyone without knowing I'm actually doing that...

So much creativity and business going on in my head most times, that I actually forget I have fellow human beings around... This basically has nothing to do with all the Op is listing.

Still, some people (both genders) snub for the very reasons stated above, it's left for the "snubbed" to take a bloody hint... It's not by force to get attention na. grin
baba, u no get issue
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Elite14(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2020
ceeroh:
I could be all over you today and then I wake up tomorrow morning feeling uninterested and questioning why we started dating in the first place. And that's it, I just disappear.

I'm not proud of it, but what can I do!

Me! grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by vickydevoka(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
jawalis:
I don't agree on dark skinn abeg. Most gals dis days tone dere skin or make it up. Of wandecoal was a gal he for don yellow small since
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by vickydevoka(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
jawalis:
I don't agree on dark skinn abeg. Most gals dis days tone dere skin or make it up. Of wandecoal was a gal he for don yellow small since.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
vanida6:
Abeg when la liga is resuming football,,i really miss my guys,,expecially my fine boy rodrygo,,,,,,!HALA MADRID

No kuku be say you go win La Liga

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Pearly255(f): 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
You should be named 6 and 7
jawalis:
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by vickydevoka(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2020
Dollabiz:
I snubed many girls due to many siblings.

Watch the home very well because of burden and responsibility.a lady can bring her entire family responsibilities on a man especially when the man is doing good.

The lady might be okay but the family matters .i will never marry a lady with many siblings no matter what
Bad guy. Dats one hidden secret to a successful marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 15, 2020
vanida6:
kisskissis dear,,,tanx so much
funny people

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:20pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
Woman and beating around bushes. Simple question, yes or no.

I don't owe anybody sexiness

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by obi4eze(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2020
Lyydia:
Wow just 10.

Meanwhile, a lady could snub a guy for even breathing. grin

I'm not among o.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Xristars(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2020
Sha. You are trying to console the girl with your reasons, because 80% is not factual.
I don't see myself snubbing anyone but if the person talks too much especially out of context name direct snubbing.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by JoshEnigma(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2020
Ningen:
Introverts like myself snub ladies for no reason.
I totally agree with u bruh..same with me.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 9:36pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
Ah, thing.
its not what u tink
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Remaboy(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2020
Liposure:
its not what u tink
From your comments I see at times, you as.slick girls a lot. Puccy is clearly in your eyes.
You are following 245 female monikers, ffs.
You are a sucker for ladies. You better open your eyes, make girl no do you mugu o.
I hope you have been reading some stories here by your brothers.
I've said my own.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by uchetom(f): 9:52pm On May 15, 2020
nairalanders Sha,this street got no chill abeg.This is the second tweeter honestly.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Remaboy(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
I don't owe anybody sexiness
Na only online forum una get mouth.
Na you go still put makeup and wear tight skirt to church. Keep deceiving yourself.
Don't go and shed weight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Mcslize: 9:56pm On May 15, 2020
GreenDee:
Hmmn, guys Sha.. you snub ladies for no just reason and you act like its cool, you don't imagine putting yourselves in their shoes, will you like to be snubbed as a human being, that shit pains tho.

Some ladies don't know when to snub. Most do that as a mind game playing. They do that to get attention from guys and those pusssy simp type of guys will be flooding them with messages.

If a lady snub me, I waste no time; courtesy demands that I free such a lady. Yes, I will free her completely because ain't got that time to lick any girl's ass.

A lady is not replying your messages - a guy who is wise will ignore her as well. When she is not getting that attention she wants by snubbing a guy, thinking the guy will keep on messaging her but the opposite is the case, she will by herswlf starts to reach out to the said guy.

Most times, it is immaturity that makes girls to snub guys. The clamour for attention from the opposite sex. That time a girl is using to snub a guy, if she is the wise type, she will use it to engage a guy in a meaningful discussions.

Having such a girl contact on my phone will even be a waste of time. I will delete her number once. Only fake girls who always like playing mind games snub for no reason.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by OkpanachiMax: 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
I enjoy snubbing all those slay queens that think they are too important. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Liposure: 10:00pm On May 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

I don't agree on dark skinn abeg. Most gals dis days tone dere skin or make it up. Of wandecoal was a gal he for don yellow small since
d way ladies long 4 a lighter skin tone dis days surprises me
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 15, 2020
That number 6* grin grin

They are more dominant in Lagos..

They appear in well-tailored suits and ties but are underground psychos shocked
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:03pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:

Na only online forum una get mouth.
Na you go still put makeup and wear tight skirt to church. Keep deceiving yourself.
Don't go and shed weight.

You actually talk like someone without any atom of sense.

First of all, I'm not fat.

Secondly, you replied a comment that wasn't referred to you.

Thirdly, I don't go to church.

Fourthly, if you could check my profile, you'll notice that I didn't put on any makeup there, that's because I don't ever wear make-up, I don't even wear wig, except I'm forced to. I carry my natural hair too, so no need for a wig. I don't do anything to impress anybody.

So shut the fúck up if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Remaboy(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
Fourthly, if you could check my profile, you'll notice that I didn't put on any makeup there, that's because I don't blah blah blah
Sorry b, no time for that shit.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:09pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:

Sorry b, no time for that shit.

K

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Remaboy(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.