Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. (61363 Views)

Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Orubebe01: 1:22pm On May 15, 2020
op, your experience is incomplete and why are you dodging questions.

tell us the truth, how much were you paid

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Zeal0000007(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Is that so?

Covid19 truly exists, no doubt.

But in Nigeria, na scam!

The one true person I know that died from the virus in Nigeria is Abba kyari (Mind you, I'm not disputing that he's the only one that has died from it).
All these other politicians are just deceiving themselves.

If you have any fever, flu, cough etc and you mistakenly cross path with NCDC, they will tag you a corona patient.

Remember in Tanzania, pawpaw, goat and engine oil are testing positive for the virus...
Food for thought.
continue living in the dark.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by willyjacs(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Okay

You dey mind the agent, he just want to sell covid 19 give us but we ain't buying

They think everyone is a slowpoke
Go deep into biology and stop being an illiterate.

The earlier u get urself treated, the better... So it goes for every illness.

Ur immune system is the number one soldier against the virus(u are an illiterate,so I believe u dunno what an immune system is)... How strong ur immunity is coupled with drugs like chloroquine,azithromycin+any other anti biotics nd anti retroviral drugs are what patients are administered with to manage the virus until they are secreted out of the system.

Learn to get encyclopedic knowledge so u don't remain a partially blind person.....

Covid-19 aka SARS cov2 does little or no damage if earlier detected nd managed.

My friend here in Abuja also tested positive.... We also lost a family friend to the virus...his wife is still battling the disease right now.

instead of drowning in ignorance, why not stroll into any virology class online and understand what corona viruses are, learn what pandemics nd contagious diseases are since ur knowledge of biology nd agric during ur secondary days na F9.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Heffalump(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Tell us how much you were paid to come up with this.
you can fool some people but not everyone
scam!

If you're educated enough to know and understand what goes on at the moment around the world and still feign ignorance to write this piece, then I'm sorry for those who wasted their resources on you to have a formal education.

That our government is corrupt doesn't mean we should be ignorant of the facts. I have to be plain on you because you are here deceiving so many others, including my loved ones!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Okay

You dey mind the agent, he just want to sell covid 19 give us but we ain't buying

They think everyone is a slowpoke
No pictures, no nothing any one could have written that balderdash..at least he should have given us first hand information about what's going on over there since we do not see pic of our own covid patient in hospitals like what them Brazil, Ecuador, Spain, Italy are showing us.

our own is just to update numbers..

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by showafrica(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2020
Reference:

BCG vaccone that we all take as todds.

Possibly too, oyibo do bcg give us yet they no dey take am. This life self, one day if earth is filled up, they may decide to wipe us out and occupy Africa. I pray by then Evolution will give us small sense.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by andrewtosin(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2020
Corruptnation:
make I tell you the truth! I dey work for one of this parasater. The government never lost anything. Them just dey fight for the money up and down.

No let those news decieve you
At bolded like seriously?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by dejolly(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Covid 19 is Real! Thanks.

Expecting you going to talk about your experience in isolation center. What kind of drugs was administered and the life styles etc. Anyway, thank God for your life .
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Is this the method you used for your coronavirus case?
I am not a corona patient. I don't need to wait to become one before I continue to help my body improve it's immune system. Prevention is better than cure. Be wise

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:28pm On May 15, 2020
It is because corona does not have a high death rate that is why people still think it is a scam.

If it was killing like black death and other deadly diseases these people shouting scam up and down will keep quiet and enter house.

Anyway thank God corona is not a death sentence because if it was people will not be claiming it is a scam

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:29pm On May 15, 2020
andrewtosin:
At bolded like seriously?
na just small them lost. No dey marginal like that or US and the rest.

Weti only make them lost na the oil were them no fit export. Any other things dey go on underground
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by doctor306(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
scam!

You be okpetu in erigga’s voice
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:32pm On May 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
No pictures, no nothing any one could have written that balderdash..at least he should have given us first hand information about what's going on over there since we do not see pic of our own covid patient in hospitals like what them Brazil, Ecuador, Spain, Italy are showing us.

our own is just to update numbers..
no mind am.

He dey think of the comprehensive lie were he go write next. undecided

Base on the write-up you go know say the nigga dey lie.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by OSASBOI: 1:32pm On May 15, 2020
where in edo state are you from, and where were you treated? because you sound like an agent. can't even tell us the journey to and through, mumu.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by AsawanaDgreat: 1:33pm On May 15, 2020
Thank God for you
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:33pm On May 15, 2020
Heffalump:

If you're educated enough to know and understand what goes on at the moment around the world and still feign ignorance to write this piece, then I'm sorry for those who wasted their resources on you to have a formal education.

That our government is corrupt doesn't mean we should be ignorant of the facts. I have to be plain on you because you are here deceiving so many others, including my loved one!

get lost with immediate effect!!!
ur contrary opinion means nothing to me.
you wey dey educated, see how gullible you are.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:33pm On May 15, 2020
You have said it all. cheesy some people just want to remain ignorant
willyjacs:
Go deep into biology and stop being an illiterate.

The earlier u get urself treated, the better... So it goes for every illness.

Ur immune system is the number one soldier against the virus(u are an illiterate,so I believe u dunno what an immune system is)... How strong ur immunity is coupled with drugs like chloroquine,azithromycin+any other anti biotics nd anti retroviral drugs are what patients are administered with to manage the virus until they are secreted out of the system.

Learn to get encyclopedic knowledge so u don't remain a partially blind person.....

Covid-19 aka SARS cov2 does little or no damage if earlier detected nd managed.

My friend here in Abuja also tested positive.... We also lost a family friend to the virus...his wife is still battling the disease right now.

instead of drowning in ignorance, why not stroll into any virology class online and understand what corona viruses are, learn what pandemics nd contagious diseases are since ur knowledge of biology nd agric during ur secondary days na F9.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ransomed: 1:34pm On May 15, 2020
They said there is no cure yet ,but what medication did they use for recovered people they discharged daily?
Another conduit pipe to siphon our Commonwealth.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Harbeeorlar(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2020
There is nothing like stigmatisation in sharing pictorial evidences. All the pictures shown abroad no identity of the patient were disclosed neither do their face appear on camera even health care workers aside those that intentionally revealed their identity so spare us that mbok
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by kenfarm(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2020
Good one......but I expected to read yur experience at d facility
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
scam!
Why would anyone pay someone to fool you? Is that how highly important you are?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2020
You contradicted yourself. In fact, you've said absolutely nothing. It's obvious you didn't have it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by politeme: 1:36pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Do they serve Beer at the isolation centre??

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by adelaja70(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2020
Corruptnation:
oboye! This guy don lost!

Dey there dey decieve yourself. undecided

How index case take increase to 1k last week.
You no hear say one money dey come from American to Nigeria undecided
NO VEX O... BUT YOUR STUPIDITY IS FACTORY FITTED.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

stupid propaganda. That picture is not covid-19, that picture is CGI
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

how much were you paid? Say the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by eph12(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2020
NigPatriot:

OP, you can do better by giving more details. This is a very shallow description of your Covid story. People want to know things like, did you have any symptoms, if yes, what were they? What kind of treatment did you receive? Etc.
Yes, many people have recovered from Covid 19 without even knowing that they had it. The mortality rate is overhyped. I was shocked to see that Malaria is more lethal than this. God punish Buhari
This is the reason he opened this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2020
Corruptnation:
no mind am.

He dey think of the comprehensive lie were he go write next. undecided

Base on the write-up you go know say the nigga dey lie.

he should enjoy his own pay in peace cos I know NCDC Don credit him account with 1 or 2m..

he is talking nonsense and rubbish, he is talking nonsense in the rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:38pm On May 15, 2020
adelaja70:

NO VEX O... BUT YOUR STUPIDITY IS FACTORY FITTED.
na you be that for that picture?
undecided
Omo I pray poverty leave you.

Ode
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by eph12(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2020
ransomed:
They said there is no cure yet ,but what medication did they use for recovered people they discharged daily?
Another conduit pipe to siphon our Commonwealth.
Looks like leaders all over the world met and agreed to siphon your commonwealth

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by OriOko88(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2020
Most of the people doubting this story are igbos. Their conspiracy theories are out of this world. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:41pm On May 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
he should enjoy his own pay in peace cos I know NCDC Don credit him account with 1 or 2m..

he is talking nonsense and rubbish, he is talking nonsense in the rubbish.
no mind am!

He open thread come lost.

No details information!

What he saw? People! Family. Nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.